forum

[invalid] Open Beatmap's folder

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
Srayne
It would be nice to have the button to open the beatmap's folder here (maybe change the title to "Beatmap Options")

Many times we need to open the beatmap's folder (edit something, get the background/hitsounds) and it's too difficult to find it manually.
Lanturn
Just in the off chance you might not know. You can open the song folder via the editor.
I don't really see a purpose of having the option to open the folder on the song select screen, since the only time you really need to open the song folder is in the editor.

Myxo
If you want to open the song folder in the song select, i suppose you only want to change bg or hitsounds? Then you'll do that one time and never more, so you'll have to take your time to go into the editor (which basically takes around 10 secs or even less)
Veemon
I think it is useful for someone who wants to take the song / mp3 quickly ;)
but in this

so i just press f3 then 6 or 7 to get the song/mp3 :D
neonat
why would you want to take the mp3? And opening the folder from the editor is easy enough
Veemon
I will use the mp3 to send to my gadget
Bara-
It's better to go to songs folder and search there, you can grab multiple songs that way
Veemon
ok, i'm give up
Stefan
The intention to have access on the single files in a beatmap is to make changes and add/remove content from the beatmap folder. Grabbing the MP3 is not a valid reason, marking as denied.