Community Forum

TNND Graphics ~ Closed

posted
Total Posts
134
show more
piruchan
Obligatory good luck ;)
basedanon
Image URL: http://i.imgur.com/9WmNG7R.jpg
Type (signature or userpage banner): userpage banner
Border?: Yes please
Border Type : rounded
Text: Basedanon

Just got my supporter tag and thought id request a banner :)
ALTKID
goodluck~ xD
Topic Starter
TheNekoNextDoor

[_TetsuyaKuro_] wrote:

good luck neko!!~<3

Adicchi wrote:

goodluck, btw I have a suggestion, how about make your name shorter on the credit? like TNND's graphics or something? or smaller font?

I think the credit is too long in my opinion

piruchan wrote:

Obligatory good luck ;)

AllRiseSilver wrote:

goodluck~ xD
Thank you everyone for your support! :)
And yes, I will make the credit shorter. I found it a little long too... >w<

basedanon, I am getting to work on your request.
Topic Starter
TheNekoNextDoor
Completed Request



Let me know if you want any changes! ^^
Direct image link: http://oi61.tinypic.com/2zsmmpd.jpg
basedanon

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

Completed Request



Let me know if you want any changes! ^^
Direct image link: http://oi61.tinypic.com/2zsmmpd.jpg
WOW. I love it thank you very much!
Topic Starter
TheNekoNextDoor

basedanon wrote:

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

Completed Request



Let me know if you want any changes! ^^
Direct image link: http://oi61.tinypic.com/2zsmmpd.jpg
WOW. I love it thank you very much!
That's alright, I'm glad you like it! ~
Topic Starter
TheNekoNextDoor
I've just made some support graphics in case people want to support me on their userpages/signatures.
I'm pretty proud of the outcome of the Homura signature one - I might use a similar edit for a userpage if I get supporter or if someone requests it. c:
Topic Starter
TheNekoNextDoor
Parental Controls OFF as of July 7th 2014! Yay! ^_^

Yep. Vista's re-installed. Now I need to re-install osu! :P
asher
Hi, uh, I just have a super simple request ._.

Image URL: http://i.imgur.com/EDIsWl1.png
Type (signature or userpage banner): userpage
Border?: no
Border Type (same as avatar border box): no
Text: none

Basically, could you just resize that image to fit the userpage?

Thanks :D Sorry for the super easy thing though... '-' edit: I guess I should make clear I have no idea how to resize stuff and that's why I requested it
Topic Starter
TheNekoNextDoor

brightside wrote:

Hi, uh, I just have a super simple request ._.

Image URL: http://i.imgur.com/EDIsWl1.png
Type (signature or userpage banner): userpage
Border?: no
Border Type (same as avatar border box): no
Text: none

Basically, could you just resize that image to fit the userpage?

Thanks :D Sorry for the super easy thing though... '-' edit: I guess I should make clear I have no idea how to resize stuff and that's why I requested it
That's alright. I'll get to work as soon as I get Paint.NET re-installed. I'll do that now. :)
Topic Starter
TheNekoNextDoor
NOTICE: Requests will be delayed a little because the new version of Paint.NET doesn't run on Vista. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Topic Starter
TheNekoNextDoor
Back up to speed now. Got the version that's on my computer upstairs (3.5.5, I think) and I've got GIMP, too.
Getting on with requests now.
Topic Starter
TheNekoNextDoor
Completed Request

Seeing as it was just a re-size, I didn't add my 'TNND Graphics' watermark,
I hope it's alright!

Direct link: http://oi57.tinypic.com/ng52py.jpg
asher

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

Completed Request

Seeing as it was just a re-size, I didn't add my 'TNND Graphics' watermark,
I hope it's alright!

Direct link: http://oi57.tinypic.com/ng52py.jpg
thanks dude, I appreciate it!

And once again sorry for just having a resize for ya. ._.
Topic Starter
TheNekoNextDoor

brightside wrote:

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

Completed Request

Seeing as it was just a re-size, I didn't add my 'TNND Graphics' watermark,
I hope it's alright!

Direct link: http://oi57.tinypic.com/ng52py.jpg
thanks dude, I appreciate it!

And once again sorry for just having a resize for ya. ._.
That's okay!
I'm a girl by the way :P

Hey, this was my 200th forum post!
Woo-hoo! :) ~
-Annie
Image URL: http://static.zerochan.net/Yazawa.Niko.full.1731753.jpg
Type of Avatar: Normal
Text: Mikuu or MikuuArt what looks better for you
Border: yes
Border Type: Square Border
Liam-

MikuuArt wrote:

Image URL: http://static.zerochan.net/Yazawa.Niko.full.1731753.jpg
Type of Avatar: Normal
Text: Mikuu or MikuuArt what looks better for you
Border: yes
Border Type: Square Border
You just got one from me and you already requested in Jake's thread, don't ask for a request in different threads and why did you make me create it for you if you wont even use it. -.- Geez! Some People. :L
(Nobody better bite back saying I did the same because I know but in all fairness I haven't done that for a while. -.-)
-Annie

Liam- wrote:

MikuuArt wrote:

Image URL: http://static.zerochan.net/Yazawa.Niko.full.1731753.jpg
Type of Avatar: Normal
Text: Mikuu or MikuuArt what looks better for you
Border: yes
Border Type: Square Border
You just got one from me, why did you make me create it for you if you wont even use it. -.- Geez! Some People. :L
(Nobody better bite back saying I did the same because I know but in all fairness I haven't done that for a while. -.-)
noo yours is really nice but i want one for that picture too x_x i don't mean that ..im sorry.
Liam-
I've been in the same situation. T_T Just don't do it again plesh. :c

Neko sorry about that. >.<
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply