forum

Awesome looking new Touhou game (Still to be released)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DarkusBlitz
I was on facebook scrolling though my feed and saw this video from a Touhou group, needless to say it looks damn AMAZING! From what I can tell it'll be released in roughly less than 2 months time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhNRtjcRX8s
AutoMedic
Shit looks amazin' dude. HYPE
Lanturn
From the touhou wiki. This game will be called Touhou Koukishin (東方紅輝心)

Releases at Comiket 86 (August 15,16,17) though it says it'll be on the 16th when it comes out.

Cool little looking action rpg. Something that I always think would be great for a touhou spin-off game. The movement in it bugs me a little but other then that it looks nice. Only seems like you can play with Remelia Scarlet and thats it though so it is kind of a bummer. It's also only single player if anyone was wondering.

I'll probably try it since I've recently been playing a bit of Ys Origin, but I'll probably wait to see what other people say about it first :P

Also: http://ankake.iza-yoi.net/th/koukishin.html
Mofu kun
This looks interesting.

ZUN would be proud.
Ceph23
Wow this does look pretty awesome.

I can just see myself going "GRAAAAAAAAAWRRAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" when I die for about the hundredth time.
NicoNicoNiii
Yes it is awesome. Looks like a "must play" for me. Furanfuran~
Baaramewe
That looks absolutely fantastic.
Everwhite
omg I need this asap
leepdesu
hell yeah this looks pretty darn good
Reileky
The game play and graphics looks likes Fanatic Fantastic Weapon Youmo. It seems like it created from the same development + This game added some new stuff
Professor Prinny

Eleceon wrote:

The game play and graphics looks likes Fanatic Fantastic Weapon Youmo. It seems like it created from the same development + This game added some new stuff
Looks a bit slower paced to me than the Youmu one. And the Youmu one was slower paced than the Ys games which I'm pretty sure is where they got the gameplay inspiration from.
E m i l i a
this fanmade..is... awesome :D
I love the graphic :3 :)
kirueggy
Why am I not impressed? :/

1:34 and beyond is kind of interesting though.
BlubDaLegend
OHH MA GAAAHWD new Touhou
Gumpy
I wanna run around as a little girl and kill things.
Lanturn
The second trailer on the main website looks really nice, love the smash bros reference.

I'd so buy this game... if I lived in Japan... :(