forum

-17pp?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wildcookie
I had 2086pp, almost fc'd a song and in the top ranking it says 93pp and weighted something but in game it gave me -17pp, what the heck? Since when does it subtract pp?
Tumor
I just lost 25pp as well after playing an [Extra]...
Topic Starter
wildcookie
I had no ranking on that song either, it was first try..
PLAYER WITH RSI
It's only pp, no worries. 8-)
Tumor
No worries? I just wanted to stay under #20k and now I'm #20500...
PLAYER WITH RSI

Tumor wrote:

No worries? I just wanted to stay under #20k and now I'm #20500...
Vuelo Eluko
Just tested and yes i also lost quite a bit of PP [1674 -> 1658] after playing a song

[Tom94] Slightly reduce value of aim and slightly increase value of accuracy in osu! standard.

Well that explains it. My accuracy is abysmal.
timemon
I thought it was a bug or something, so I created post on technical support -.- .
I was a bit frustrated that I lost my hard working pp.
RIP my pp, you will be missed :(
Topic Starter
wildcookie
i would be at 2100+ now, got some back :<
Lanturn
+13 pp for playing this song. It's so hard.
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1766296

Looks like FL might have gotten a tiny bit of a raise or something, since I might be the only one who gained a little pp in the process. 8-)

iderekmc
i lost 50 peppy points, but many people dont lose anything, nice!
Mythras
yep, lost some, dt'd some easy insanes, gained it back, need to go back and SS stuff now i guess
popc0rn
just lost 2 pp
i don't think i'm ever gonna recover
NixXSkate
Hmm I haven't played yet since the update, but all my top pp scores seem unchanged, am I pretty much in the clear? Aim was sort of my specialty...

Edit: -16pp :/
Karuta-_old_1
my pp didn't even move an inch after the update. My accuracy is backed up by 4 stars songs anyways (Will drop dramatically with 5 stars+)
TheVileOne
I actually gained pp.
meteor22
tom94 I know you are receiving a lot of pressure and bribes from the HRHD lobby but please stay strong, stop giving them pp...
Seijiro

TheVileOne wrote:

I actually gained pp.
I also gained 12 pp actually...
GoombaJMR
I've lost 13pp but gained 0.01 from a map that had a lower acc result than my average acc......which is kind of strange since it contradicts everything we think - about acc being more important I mean..
Iceskulls
I lost 20 pp
I think they're from some maps that I NF and got bad acc
GoldenWolf

meteor22 wrote:

tom94 I know you are receiving a lot of pressure and bribes from the HRHD lobby but please stay strong, stop giving them pp...
what.
meteor22

GoldenWolf wrote:

meteor22 wrote:

what.
you know what im saying

the recent changes tend to benefit more the HRHD players while DT players are losing pp.
show more