forum

[Archived] My feature request stars disappeared

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yarissa
I had 94 votes for feature requests. I bought a year of supporter. After I bought a year of supporter, I only had 45 votes. How does this make any sense? I can guarantee you I didn't use those votes anywhere. While you may not have any way to check or don't want to take my word for it, it's something I would like to see addressed. I don't think it's exactly an egregious or grave offense or anything like that. I just don't want my votes to be missing when they could go to good use. Likewise I'd like to know if this is a problem with other users as well.

TL;DR my stars halved after I bought supporter and I didn't spend them anywhere.

Maybe it bugged because my votes exceeded 100?
Dexus
no? I used to have more than 200 votes (but I used them a while back so it's not related)

Stars don't matter neither. You only need to shoot one star at something because peppy only adds stuff if he feels it needs to be added. You can clearly see the star flooded requests that still haven't been added.
Topic Starter
Yarissa
Regardless I'd like to see my stars back anyways. Sometimes the only way to get the staff to notice things is by spamming it with stars so it's on the first page
Seijiro
If I'm not mistaken, at the moment peppy isn't giving new stars too, since his request's list is already full.
I'm sure I also saw a post in which he said this, but I can't find it anymore...

Anyway....I don't think it's a big loss since he will ignore new requests
Dexus
I don't speak on their behalf, but try talking to them directly if you feel it is absolutely important to add to the game.