forum

Expanding skinning

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lewo
I recently started to create my own skin.
Now i realized that there is a limited amount of files you can replace/costumize.
First thing i wanted to replace was the Osu menu logo.
After i got the logo done i found out that there is no way to replace it.(or atleast none i know)
So my question is, is there anyway to replace more files to create even better skins?
Syrus
You were able to do this on the test client, I don't know if it's still do able or not.

Next time use this for any questions.
t/51694
OsuMe65
Performing animations will expand your skin. Replacing the cookie (logo) by technical means will sentence you in the jail forever (ban, for short)

Also, there's no other way but to wait.

Skinning support thread won't help you/give answers that you're looking for in this case.
Topic Starter
Lewo
Thanks for the fast answers!
Syrus
The cookie was skin able for a while in the testing client, no hacking or artificially injecting it in there - I doubt you can get banned for that.
Also, I can't see why the skinning support thread won't be able to help him. A simple ''No'' would suffice for his question.
OsuMe65
Ah yes, it was skinnable before; no woder why it was removed. About the cookie skinning ban, there's one lucky guy who experienced that.
Anyway, Skinning support OP was just a guide. Asking for a method to replace more files was out of OP's range :3 (oh yes, "no" would completely answer this thread, lol)

End this, deadbeat or anyone else :3