forum

sb lyrics / lyric vid..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
megupoid99
i need help on how to make lyric vid/sb , i dont know how to make lyrics but i use ms paint and it sucks ...
help? thanks.. :oops:
truonant
Adding lyrics through a storyboard would be ideal because a video would take up too much space.

In terms of creating the lyrics for the storyboard you would need to create the storyboard elements of the actual lyrics. To do this: you will need an editing software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. These are software that you would typically pay for but I think you could potentially find some free alternatives with a bit of online research. The reason why MS Paint won't work is because it's very limited in what it can do. You need to be able to create .png files where you can have transparent background. (You certainly don't want any background colored boxes around the lyrics.. it would look weird)

Once you have all of the elements created. You can start the storyboard scripting process: you can either do it within the editor or do it manually by scripting. There are some useful forums that can teach you how to do that:
t/46111
t/1869
Topic Starter
megupoid99
thanks for the advice but i really dont know how to use photoshop plus i dont know where to download but thanks though i'll try :)
Bara-
You can also do aby of the following things
Use a Bg with a 'box' for the lyrics. Let's say, that's blue.
You want red lyrics.
Go to paint to make a blue area with the red lyrics
Also, you can do it w/o the box, and still use blue Bg/Red lyrics but then use an online transparency maker.
You can di both these yhings in regular paint
Quacklick
GIMP
or
RealWorld Paint
will work perfect
Pickkle
Use XinCrin's lyric generator