forum

Need a twitch overlay for twitch.tv

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tarix
Basicly what I need is an overlay that will have , chat box, camera box, and Osu! box.
If anyone can help me, I have something in mind, leave a message!
Liam-_old
Jesus Christ! (Sorry for the language. ミ●﹏☉ミ)

You don't have to make an entire new thread for a request! Just go to one of the GFX Threads and post there, I've seen loads of these and they're really starting to annoy me how silly people are these days. >:(
Aurani
You do realise you just bumped a thread that has been dead for 20 days, and didn't exactly need an answer either...? You should've PMd him or something, if you wanted to tell him where he can find it.
[ Pingu ]

Aurani wrote:

You do realise you just bumped a thread that has been dead for 20 days, and didn't exactly need an answer either...? You should've PMd him or something, if you wanted to tell him where he can find it.
just let him yolo k

edit: demon post
Liam-_old

Aurani wrote:

If I'm completely honest I didn't really noticed how old the post was I think I might have misread it as 2 days. >.< (Forgive Me! (≧0≦))