forum

Brand new and having trouble

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Laenri
Hey guys! Friend showed me this game. Seems cute. She told me to download songs off the site, but when I did this they dl'd onto the desktop automatically and wouldn't show in the game. am I supposed to put the downloaded beatmaps somewhere? If so, where at? O_O
Maxis
Welcome to osu!^^ Either double click the file you downloaded (if it prompts, open with osu!) or drag and drop the file to the osu! window (<-- easier).
LunarFox
Welcome to the forums! If you have any trouble, go to #help in the chat if you press f8.
[_TetsuyaKuro_]
welcome! feel free to add me and pm me if you have questions about osu!
DestinySonata
Welcome! Hope you have a great time :D
Yuuribo
You can find your downloaded beatmaps in your Downloads folder,you can then put them in the game either by double-clicking it or dragging the file into an open osu! window.

If you have other questions in mind you can just type "#help" in the game's chatbox,and to know further information about the game you can visit the Wiki.
Oh and before I forget,welcome to osu and I hope you have a swell time playing the game~
Yuuki Asuna
Welcome to the forums :3
K E N N
Welcome to the forums! If you need any assistance, feel free to PM me, I'll be glad to help :)