forum

★ Soda v1.5 ★

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rema0110
kawaii desu :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
moontwink
I just started playing Osu! recently and your skin is the first one that caught my eye and stuck with me ~ ♪٩(🌟′ᗜ‵🌟)۶♪
If there was a way I could express how amazing you've done it, I would. 。(*^▽^*)ゞ
Anyhoo, I love all the stars and I love that you also have many extras included (e.g. the adorable star cursor) and a numbers version (●♡∀♡))ヾ☆*。
Oh, and the adorable and not so distracting hit sounds are really encouraging~ ^w^ I tend to panic with the other hit sounds I've come across. ┐(・。・┐) ♪
Overall, I really love the effort that I know you put into this skin, do know that I; and a lot of others (I'm sure) treasure it. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
(๑´▿`๑)♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪✧ So, amazing job!
Fuuyu
no combo-burst? :?
Crackdogrock
Love kantai collection, i've been using it for quite a while and then I realized it was kantai collection
Darklorel
Mind if i ask if any of these ( or part of ) characters are based on a real anime? ( if it seems irrelevent im veryvery sorry )
AccidentalGamer_old
One of my fav skins. :) Just great.
Perfect Cherry
Approve~!
Erie
I think I found the perfect skin for me.. it's so pretty and easy on the eyes, the sounds aren't loud and in my face
I love it >w< so much
chrisyue

22223 wrote:

:x

Taco wrote:

Taco approves . A very clean skin with good hit sounds and no cluster
aether__
this skin is so cute omg :)
hayakyu
My accuracy and performance increased with this skin I love it :)
Mikuholic
This Skin is really good for hidden and it's so clean :)

I'm using stars instead of numbers btw
Vj-Agung
awesome ;)
[Snowy]
How could I get the ctb character to work on a different skin?
Yru-Takanase
The fail sounds is really disturbing me :? ...
But you create an ☆A M A Z I N G☆ skin by the way °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Yumeno Sami
yo where is that mania skin? i need my moe
Catch Fire
osu mania? :cry:
Satalia
wow really well done! it actually boosts my fps surprisingly xD
Kimba
This is such a wonderful skin! I will definitely be using it for a while! Great job :D
Karisumira
Soda, I love you! :D
You created the perfect skin in my opinion. I love the anime girls, especially the one in the lower right corner instead of the Skip-thing. She reminds me of my favorite JRPG game ^w^
But the best thing you did was to include Hatoful Boyfriend soundtrack in the rank screen! *w* ♥
I recently finished both Hatoful Boyfriend games and it has become my favorite otome-game series. ♥♥ When I heard it play in the rank screen I was sooo happy ^w^ I love you for creating this awesome skin, thank you so much ♥

(excuse my grammar mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker)
resuner
Soda v1.5 mania ver. when? please make one for mania :cry:
madiii
So cute! ;A; ♥
LitsEmperor
Cute Skin OMG *o*
wx893468116

Soda wrote:

manjumochi wrote:

This looks very good, definitely download. Also, I want to know how to skin the multiplayer room.
Um pretty much make your button(left,middle,right), menu-background, and menu-button-background unique and blend well together. They are the main graphics that change the look of lobbies. Hope that helps. :)
FluffyTeddy
i like this skin <3
RenzHD
NICE :)
marsell aoki
how do i set the main menu background :?:
resident955
@marsell aoki, i'm not exactly sure what u mean, but if u mean the menu u see when u start osu: u have to be support to activate that *same with custom soundeffects if u start/close osu*
Hitsuji Chan
This skin is so amazing, one of my favourites :) I love this stars on Catch the Beat ^^
warmick
This skin is a good one for improving your gameplay, and a nice one too
o x
This skin is really nice :) also very aesthetically pleasing. Good job!
Hexenprinzessin
wow i like it :3
Lumpa
Love this skin, ty very much <3
Alessa-Chan
OMG This skin it's so cute <3
Nepi5

GUNGAIL wrote:

Thank you! so cute
Vince0124
It's my first time sending a message in the forum so I might've messed this up, but who are the characters in this skin? I only recognize Ene. Thanks! Sorry someone already asked or it was in the topic, I have a hard time finding stuff sometimes.
MzelleJu
Cute, colorful, nice and sounds are great! =)
Peraco_old
an old skin, but it's good c:
Pixelcord
I kinda need a .zip for this cuz i'm mac ( :( ;-;)
RifkYMalH
NICE SKIN BUT, WHY WHEN I TRY THE SKIN ITS DOESN'T HAVE MULTIPLE COLOR LIKE I SEE ON YOUTUBE ( I NEED HELP )
show more