forum

★ Soda v1.5 ★

posted
Total Posts
show more
GUNGAIL
Thank you! so cute
_Waffley_
Really good! I fell in love with it once I heard the hitsounds, you managed to make a skin that well to me encourages fun and goofiness with the theme, between the sounds and the stars, and then all the Nekomimi just like everywhere. The best part is when others try to do this, they usually manage to make the hitsounds like very annoying and some other aspects that are just very off, but you managed to get it perfect :P. Good job!
:x

Taco wrote:

Taco approves . A very clean skin with good hit sounds and no cluster
Rema0110
kawaii desu :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
moontwink
I just started playing Osu! recently and your skin is the first one that caught my eye and stuck with me ~ ♪٩(🌟′ᗜ‵🌟)۶♪
If there was a way I could express how amazing you've done it, I would. 。(*^▽^*)ゞ
Anyhoo, I love all the stars and I love that you also have many extras included (e.g. the adorable star cursor) and a numbers version (●♡∀♡))ヾ☆*。
Oh, and the adorable and not so distracting hit sounds are really encouraging~ ^w^ I tend to panic with the other hit sounds I've come across. ┐(・。・┐) ♪
Overall, I really love the effort that I know you put into this skin, do know that I; and a lot of others (I'm sure) treasure it. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
(๑´▿`๑)♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪✧ So, amazing job!
Fuuyu
no combo-burst? :?
Crackdogrock
Love kantai collection, i've been using it for quite a while and then I realized it was kantai collection
Darklorel
Mind if i ask if any of these ( or part of ) characters are based on a real anime? ( if it seems irrelevent im veryvery sorry )
AccidentalGamer_old
One of my fav skins. :) Just great.
Perfect Cherry
Approve~!
Erie
I think I found the perfect skin for me.. it's so pretty and easy on the eyes, the sounds aren't loud and in my face
I love it >w< so much
chrisyue

22223 wrote:

:x

Taco wrote:

Taco approves . A very clean skin with good hit sounds and no cluster
aether__
this skin is so cute omg :)
hayakyu
My accuracy and performance increased with this skin I love it :)
Mikuholic
This Skin is really good for hidden and it's so clean :)

I'm using stars instead of numbers btw
Vj-Agung
awesome ;)
[Snowy]
How could I get the ctb character to work on a different skin?
Yru-Takanase
The fail sounds is really disturbing me :? ...
But you create an ☆A M A Z I N G☆ skin by the way °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Yumeno Sami
yo where is that mania skin? i need my moe
Catch Fire
osu mania? :cry:
Satalia
wow really well done! it actually boosts my fps surprisingly xD
Kimba
This is such a wonderful skin! I will definitely be using it for a while! Great job :D
Karisumira
Soda, I love you! :D
You created the perfect skin in my opinion. I love the anime girls, especially the one in the lower right corner instead of the Skip-thing. She reminds me of my favorite JRPG game ^w^
But the best thing you did was to include Hatoful Boyfriend soundtrack in the rank screen! *w* ♥
I recently finished both Hatoful Boyfriend games and it has become my favorite otome-game series. ♥♥ When I heard it play in the rank screen I was sooo happy ^w^ I love you for creating this awesome skin, thank you so much ♥

(excuse my grammar mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker)
resuner
Soda v1.5 mania ver. when? please make one for mania :cry:
madiii
So cute! ;A; ♥
LitsEmperor
Cute Skin OMG *o*
wx893468116

Soda wrote:

manjumochi wrote:

This looks very good, definitely download. Also, I want to know how to skin the multiplayer room.
Um pretty much make your button(left,middle,right), menu-background, and menu-button-background unique and blend well together. They are the main graphics that change the look of lobbies. Hope that helps. :)
FluffyTeddy
i like this skin <3
RenzHD
NICE :)
marsell aoki
how do i set the main menu background :?:
resident955
@marsell aoki, i'm not exactly sure what u mean, but if u mean the menu u see when u start osu: u have to be support to activate that *same with custom soundeffects if u start/close osu*
Hitsuji Chan
This skin is so amazing, one of my favourites :) I love this stars on Catch the Beat ^^
warmick
This skin is a good one for improving your gameplay, and a nice one too
o x
This skin is really nice :) also very aesthetically pleasing. Good job!
Hexenprinzessin
wow i like it :3
Lumpa
Love this skin, ty very much <3
Alessa-Chan
OMG This skin it's so cute <3
Nepi5

GUNGAIL wrote:

Thank you! so cute
Vince0124
It's my first time sending a message in the forum so I might've messed this up, but who are the characters in this skin? I only recognize Ene. Thanks! Sorry someone already asked or it was in the topic, I have a hard time finding stuff sometimes.
MzelleJu
Cute, colorful, nice and sounds are great! =)
show more