★ Soda v1.5 ★

posted
Total Posts
show more
Boomkin_old_1
love this skin for taiko and ctb :D
Love Kushieda

CuteLittleAngel wrote:

Great skin!!! I love it, but how do I make it so it changes the main menu background like in the screenshot you provided? =3=
You have to be an osu supporter to get main menu backgrounds!
Kwinii_old
This is a really pretty skin but I don't know why it wouldn't register the main menu background for me
even when I'm a osu! supporter so I ended up using one of my own. Though it's not exactly a problem,
just wanna know why it's that way so I would know how to fix it next time, maybe?
[ Mugino ]
Very Nice!! Thanks =) **Kawaii!
Topic Starter
Soda
Skin Updated to 1.4.2. Check changelog/faqs for more info.
Dad_old_1
Finally an update lol
Topic Starter
Soda
Skin Updated to 1.4.3. Check changelog/faqs for more info.

Dad wrote:

Finally an update lol
It was bound to happen one day :p
Creamy Cupcake
this is my fav skin
Tojo Nozomi
this skin is great! one of my favorite skins :D
Would you please upload it to websites like puush and put a link? I could't gain access to Mediafire in my region. D:
Topic Starter
Soda

Tojo Nozomi wrote:

this skin is great! one of my favorite skins :D
Would you please upload it to websites like puush and put a link? I could't gain access to Mediafire in my region. D:
Oh I didn't know that site had some region restrictions :0
Here is a puush link http://puu.sh/bTCN4/9ebe583bdd.osk ^.^
Also added a mega.co.nz link.
Story
Nice skin Soda~
Topic Starter
Soda

Story wrote:

Nice skin Soda~
Rate back at ya story ~
Clyine
Nice skin but,

theres some misalignment on my side. I have no idea whats causing it
Elicchi_old
amazingly clean skin. very impressive.
Yashirozi
This is a great skin! :3
Mizayashi
I'm litteraly fell in love with this skin, and that usually doesn't happen.
Qwirky
Lovely. My RAM-less computer loves its simplicity and I think that with no numbers or sounds it is more challenging. Keep up the good work :).
-Tochi
Wow, this is one of the best skin ever! Well done Soda ^^
Topic Starter
Soda
Thxs for all the awesome feedback!~ :3

Clyine wrote:

Nice skin but,

there's some misalignment on my side. I have no idea whats causing it
Hmm thanks for bringing this issue to my attention. I was unable to re-create this by going through all the resolutions.
What res do you play on? I'll continue to look into it and get a patched version up soon if this is re-creatable issue.

Qwirky wrote:

Lovely. My RAM-less computer loves its simplicity and I think that with no numbers or sounds it is more challenging. Keep up the good work :).
Happy to hear it!~
If you can't hear your hit-sounds at all. please go into your osu options and put you 'music' volume to 50%, and your 'effect' volume to 100%. Than adjust your 'master volume' to your liking. If you prefer numbers please follow the guide in the 'Faqs' section. Or download the alternate version with numbers defaulty available.
NAI_old_1
Nice skin
Garygoh884

Soda wrote:

Clyine wrote:

Nice skin but,

there's some misalignment on my side. I have no idea whats causing it
Hmm thanks for bringing this issue to my attention. I was unable to re-create this by going through all the resolutions.
What res do you play on? I'll continue to look into it and get a patched version up soon if this is re-creatable issue.
Removing the text and its effects on these game mode images would be a good practice to maintaining screen nativity; the spacing of the in-game text differ by resolutions. The text overlay can never be transparent, so as these images.
Topic Starter
Soda
★ Soda v1.4.4 ★

October 5, 2014:

-Improved the text shadowing for 'mode' images so it looks better at higher resolutions.
-Added 'mode' images without text shadowing for the few that have an offset issue.
-Faqs section updated with how to fix the offset issue.

Garygoh884 wrote:

Removing the text and its effects on these game mode images would be a good practice to maintaining screen nativity; the spacing of the in-game text differ by resolutions. The text overlay can never be transparent, so as these images.
You make a good point. I would defaulty remove them but out of the tens of thousands of downloads this has, 1 person has complained about this. That and I've tested it on multiple monitors on every res available on osu and couldn't re-create it. Though I will definitely take into consideration what you said and implement an alt version without shadows in the skins 'extra' folder for those who need it. ^.^
Clyine
i play on

EDIT: well i just tested and it like this for all resolutions on my side. lol
Topic Starter
Soda

Clyine wrote:

i play on

EDIT: well i just tested and it like this for all resolutions on my side. lol
So odd.. what resolution is your monitor? I tested mine on a 1920x1080 resolution, and a 1366x768 resolution monitor with no offsets whatsoever. For now if nothing seems to work just use the alternate mode images without shadows located in soda+v144 > extra > modes > Magic no text shadow. Copy and replace.
Clyine
standard 14" 16:9 laptop moniter, native resolution 1366x768

Yeah this is really weird.
Topic Starter
Soda
October 9, 2014: V1.5 update.
-Re-designed 'ready.png', 'Sliderb0', 'SliderFollowCircle', 'SectionPass', SectionFail'

A n G x L
wow its pretty and cute :D
marco123x
want the older version
Taco_old_1
='( the sept. update changed the taco icon to a new 1 -.- . also im going to try out the new ver of the skin . i like the new images
RunOverRiver
Needs more Lolis!~
LeMouth
kyaaa~ kawaii skins~ >.<
Ryan24855
Amazing skin! Keep it up! :)
Honesia
This is now one of my favourite skins<3
kiteku
I can't seem to get the ranking panel to look right. Originally it looked even worse than this, I had to add some empty space to the top in photoshop for it to look this close to how it's supposed to. I'm playing in 1366x768 windowed, and I haven't done anything to the skin elements that would make them not be in the right positions. And nothing else seems to be off position, only on the ranking screen. Oh right, the watch replay button isn't showing up correctly either, but that could just be me missing something in the skin folder(since I'm mixing in elements from other skins).

It could be me just completely missing something obvious that I screwed up, but I just can't seem to figure out the problem.
[ No User ]
OSU!Mania :O ?
Kwinii_old
OMG YES! THAT MAKINICO!!! BEST UPDATE YET!!
Tsukikolover
very nice skin, but default-stars very small._. high AR reading is hard with this skin:<
R4f3
Very nice skin! When you get an S and that song plays :) :) :) :) :)
[ W a i f u ]
Uhmm, theres a problem here, if i doownload it in the medeia fire link it dosent show that its donwloading, next in the puush is, it goes to a weird link that showas weird texts that i ccant donwload it, do you have any other links?
Stevie456
how do i download earlier versions of this skin?
show more