forum

Tablet No Longer Loads Driver on Startup

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Starz0r
This problem has causes me not to be able to use the tablet when playing osu!. It tells me that the drivers for the tablet have not been loaded. This is something that just happened out of the blue when I was able to use my tablet before without nay problems.

My Tablet Model: Wacom Bamboo CTL-460

What I've Tried:
-Disabling Tablet PC Input Services
-Rebooting the Computer
-Restarting Wacom Consumer Service
-Unplugging and Replugging in the tablet
-Reinstalling Driver Software

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?
Oinari-sama
This may be obvious but... have you disabled raw input in the osu client?
Wishy
This has happened me to me too, just reinstalled them. xd
[ infL ]
Have you tried uninstalling drivers and using a different usb port? On older computers I sometimes had problems with certain ports
Topic Starter
Starz0r

Oinari-sama wrote:

This may be obvious but... have you disabled raw input in the osu client?
?
my settings aren't loaded, its not that the tablet doesn't work at all.

Wishy wrote:

This has happened me to me too, just reinstalled them. xd
ok

Starz0r wrote:

What I've Tried:
-Reinstalling Driver Software

[ infL ] wrote:

Have you tried uninstalling drivers and using a different usb port? On older computers I sometimes had problems with certain ports
I seriously doubt that the port stopped working on a computer this expensive. Like I said the tablet 'works' it is just that the driver does not load for it.
Mythras

Starz0r wrote:

I seriously doubt that the port stopped working on a computer this expensive. Like I said the tablet 'works' it is just that the driver does not load for it.
if you're using front usb ports... it could be a problem, sometimes they don't get enough power for whatever reason, my computer is a mini-god and i can't use them lol, have to use the ones in the back, just a thought
Mismagius
I'm having the same problem, and I've tried the same stuff as you. It's just really annoying that I have to restart the computer everytime and hope for a small chance that it will actually load the drivers. I have a CTL-470 btw.
noblebiscuit
This happen to me pretty often with my wacom tablet, the solution is to open service tab and close and start wacom professional service. this works for me every time.