senpai pls notice me
alacat wrote:Hey ~ from my queue ~ https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/86607/start=489
- "Game" is already in the Genre so consider removing it in Tags. you won't need it. like this yup, fixed
- Did you use "soft-hitnormal" file ? I couldn't confirm it orz yeah i am actually, it's so people with a custom soft-hitnormal skin sound will have the default soft-hitnormal sound // I'll remove if it's redundant tho :S
- 00:13:346 (1,2) - As you can see these sliders overlap, so if you can, please make these sliders not overlap~ i actually got this from a recently ranked easy so i think it's fine
- 00:52:679 (3) - It's enough to use 1/1 rhythm for this difficulty. So you won't need 1/2 repeat slider at here. changed to 1/1 slider~
- 01:06:679 (1,2) - Same as above. same
- 00:04:013 (3,1) - Same as Easy diff about overlap~
same as easy s:nvm i dont like this look anymore xD
- 00:50:846 - add a note here? you made the 1/1 rhythm in other parts 00:43:679 (3,1) - ,00:45:012 (3,1) - and 00:47:846 (5,1,2) - . So consider using same rhythm to here. It prevents the player from misreading. True, but there also isnt any sound at 00:50:846 so i think its better to leave it blank
- 00:10:179 (4,5,6) - fm, I can't hear sounds on blue line and you used silence section o_o well , i don't agree "Overmapping". please give it another thought. yeah after like 4-5 people ill change these to circles
- 00:19:179 (2) - flow suggestion: try to use a curve slider instead of a straight. It will be more natural flow. done~
- 00:47:179 (1) - no need to add a new combo here. It's better to remove it for players.
- 00:46:679 (1) - ^ Same. no nc for both!
I'm worry about the difficulty spread between Hard and Allure diff. Because of many jumps in Allure diff. try to make a jump in Hard diff or reduce a jump part in Allure diff! So please try to think about it again :3 ahh I'll try to nerf some jumps in my insane and buff hard ~ i dont want to change too much tho, ive already had the spread discussion with someone before so ..
Well, That's all for now. Check these and let me know.
Thanks for the pleasant surprise ^^ I'll poke u when i've got the 10ms delay thing sorted cuz idk how to do that xD
IamKwaN wrote:seems like i can speak chinese but anyway
- There's 10 ms delay for both soft-hitfinish.wav and soft-slidertick2.wav, fix it please as it's unrankable now. http://puu.sh/cIfKe.png aa time to whoop out my mp3 slave :>
- What's the difference between default soft-hitnormal and S:C1 one? ;w; no difference, i explained why i kept in there in alacat's mod but looks like its unnecessary so removed
- Any confirmation on metadata and tags? Why not all capital for the company name? http://puu.sh/cIhB8.png Also, for the source, it should be all capital according baka Habi and http://puu.sh/cIida.jpg
>_> http://bgmstore.net/view/FRDMw what? cant read even a word, can u please find a Korean to check the metadata all caps on ZEONIX// the source i believe would be SWORD GiRLS in that sense which I find unlikely so keeping it as Sword Girls for now (I checked with 2 native korean speakers)
Edit: Source should be all caps like it says right on my BG LOL :p
- 00:26:012 - 00:30:012 - 00:31:512 - Snap these green lines if you have free time lol. done!
- 00:08:013 (1) - Slider end lands on nothing. 00:09:346 (2) - too. This sounds much better. http://puu.sh/cIdhb.jpg yaaa i agree fixed
- 00:56:012 - The rhythm is a bit weird in my point of view as you miss the stress at 00:57:346 - Maybe something like this? http://puu.sh/cIcVE.jpg aa im following the violin afterall, i think it's okay
- 01:12:013 (1) - It would be nice if you can do something similar as 01:13:346 (2,1) - and remove the NC and whistle on 01:14:346 (1) - the NC+whistle is something ive done throughout my diffs so i'd like to keep that o: as for the pattern i see where you're coming from but i like it this way more gomen >.<
- 00:30:012 - 00:31:512 - Snap these green lines. done~
- 00:50:846 - Circle for the string? And avoid the polarity issue? mmm tbh i dont hear anything there, and sounds like overmapping if i do put sth ;; whats the polarity issue tho o-o?
- 00:48:179 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6) - I don't know why the density soars so much for this stanza but nvm. We need a harder Normal. lol shhhhhhhhhh :]
- 01:12:012 (1,2,1) - No 1/2 rhythms? Now it's no difference from Easy. http://puu.sh/cIdXW.jpg It would be nice too if u can arrange 01:01:346 (1,2) - to 1/2 rhythm to raise the difficulty (not star rating) as of the spread concern. yeah cool i've changed it up
- 00:30:012 - Snap this green line. done!!
- 00:50:846 - Missing a circle here if ur following the string. same as normal s:
- 01:06:346 (3) - 01:09:013 (3) - 01:11:679 (3) - http://puu.sh/cIeSU.jpg This distance is really misleading, either reduce that of (2) & (3) or increase that between 01:11:679 (3,1) - or make them like what u did in the prelude - stacking. okie, i increased distance (for spread??) but yaa
- 01:13:346 (1,2,3,4,1) - Idk what ur following tbh ;w; Please explain a bit. see insane
- 01:13:346 (1,2,1,2) - Same as Hard, elaboration is needed in order to help me understand your intention. I'm following the harp-ish instrument that i have no idea the name of haha, i thought this part was relatively straightforward and ive asked for opinions and they think it's alright so i think im good?
Hopefully this spread won't be unranked, good luck alaQAT and IamBaka >_> wwwwwww i hope soo toooooo