Thank you so much for modding and the star!!
sheela901 wrote:Hey, Gaia! Sorry for the pretty late delay. I've been busy because of school. Unless you've seen me playing, I wasn't in the mood to mod.
- I can say that the music ends pretty roughly. I suggest to fade out the end. I literally took the .mp3 file straight from the game tho o: not sure if Im allowed to do that
- Why are there two images with the same background? Remove the image with a file name that has a date, since it's unused. oh nice catch, removed
- 00:22:679 (3) - I think it would be best if the curve is facing to the right, to let the flow better. i did this to emphasize this long note a bit moreIf you make this, I would move 00:22:346 (2) more upper, maybe x:282 y:66.
- 00:28:013 (3) - It would make a nice aspect if you make a blanket with the previous note, by placing the slider at x:16 y:137, instead of hiding a part of the slider by the note. I think it would make a better flow, since the curve is in the opposite direction. a double blanket, nice i like it
- 00:29:346 (1) - It'll may ruin the shape, but what if you make the second slider tick in the hollow, so that the slider ball would go in the hollow, and hit the beat. In my opinion, it looks better. i was trying for that effect too actually xD but guess i can't get away with it, fixed~
- 00:34:679 (1) - Flip it horizontally. It's a question of flow. You would do the same to 00:36:013 (2) -, but vertically. some flow variation is nice imo
- 00:36:013 (2) - Try removing the repeat, and extend it to where the tail was (00:37:012 - ). The repeat of the previous object lands on a flute beat, but the repeat of (2) doesn't land on a flute beat. The flute that starts at 00:36:012 is a long note. So, a plain slider, with no repeat should fit. For the pattern, I'll go something like this. i think it's alright , since there's also a rather strong beat on 00:36:512 the repeat does the trick quite well for me143,54,36013,2,0,P|191:54|300:126,1,180,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 00:43:346 - I would add a repeat 1/2 slider there, although this would make less time for players to get back in track. But I feel that the space is too big / empty. If you put a slider there, it'll make the same rhythm as the next object. So, the slider would follow the beats. I would too, but since it's an easy i have to have atleast a measure of rest for rankablility
00:44:012 to 00:51:346 - I don't get what this part is following to. In this part, you skipped some upbeats, while the next part doesn't.
- 00:57:013 (2) - What does this slider follows exactly? The slider doesn't do anything in the music, so it sounds really weird, as it lands on where there's no beats. What I would do is extending (3) to 1/1 tick (so it could end on the upbeat before the big downbeat), and move (2) to the big downbeat, then shorten the slider to 1/1 tick (it should end on the upbeat). This would sound better, because they'll sound the same as 00:53:346 (1,2) , so they'll follow the same rhythm. it follows the violins o: i think it's alright
- 00:19:179 (2) - Try stacking this note with the last object's tail? This would keep the consistency of the pattern made to the others, like 00:08:346 (2,3) -, 00:09:179 (4,5) . maybe its just me but i think stacking on slider ends is ugly \:
- 00:22:679 (3) - Try mirroring the shape of 00:21:346 (1) . You can just copy-paste (1), replace (3) by it, flip it horizontally, and rotate it by 45°. It would make a nice pattern. After doing this, you might want to move (4) to x:42 y:303, or somewhere that can around to the value. I wasn't really going for symmetry here, but I readjusted the pattern so it's obvious i didnt want to mirror lol
- 00:32:013 (1) - You don't need to change anything, but I think it should be better if the slider is flipped vertically, and move it on top of the previous object's tail. I feel that the curve at the end of 00:29:346 (1) is forcing us to end the slider to the up. So I thought it would be on a same line, and it could be "comfortable" to play. personal preference again i dont like stacking on slider ends s:
- 00:44:012 to 00:46:012 - It feels really empty, in my opinion. You skipped some good beats. You should use the same rhythm that's from 00:48:512 to 00:50:512 . So basically, the rhythm should go like this: true, i want to match the rhythms with the following parts
- 00:34:012 (2) - The 1/4 slider have nothing to do there. The repeat doesn't land on any beat. i know, but i want to emphasize that high note more, i might remove if another modder points it out
- 00:58:679 (1,2) - I would add more space between them. When I testplayed the difficulty, I hit (2) too early, because of the distance. I would make something like you did to 01:02:679 (1,2) to avoid any confusion. This also applies to 01:00:012 (1,2) . sure, why not
- 01:12:513 (2) - This slider sounds really weird to me. Because of the previous object, I'd say that you decided that this slider will follow the "violin (I don't know what is the instrument, but I know that it's on the top layer)". While the others are following the guitar. I suggest to follow the same instrument to this part. i dont know either lol,, but i think it's alright rhythm wise, the short repeat before this also follows the same instrument (to some extent)Well, there's nothing else I could find. Great mapset! Here's a star for the originality of the mapset, and it would give a little boost to your map getting ranked! Any question can be asked via PM, or preferably in-game. Good Luck on ranking this map!
- 00:19:179 (2) - I don't see what is the use of the repeat. I mean, you should keep the consistency. So, you should follow the same instrument. As you did the rhythm to the first part, I suggest to remove the repeat, and extend the slider to where it ended. buildup to the kiai imo, but you're also right so ill think about it some more
- 00:46:346 (1) - Remove the new combo? In my opinion, the beat isn't higher than the one on the downbeat. This would also keep the combo consistency. nah, before i was always following violins and then the sudden change to the .. harp? i think needs extra emphasis