thanks for modding!
M4M from my Queues! ~ Sorry for delay and sort modGeneral
- • nothing to say here. Just one I'm agree with okdesu opinion about ''rhythm can improve: many [u]unnecessary pauses[/ul] and some weird patterns'' :7 he was talking about the Insane tho o_o hmm..Easy
- • 01:02:719 (3,4,1,2) - No stacks on Easy pls! Since it's an easy I dont know if these stack might confuse the new players. I advise you to change the pettern here for a simple flow for the newbies. unstack it and I look forward (: alright, after seeing this suggested the 2nd time ill change even tho i kinda like that pattern ;w;Normal
- • 00:20:359 - I feel like here is missing a note. May make it like this I think it follow the rhythm much better that was actually my original rhythm, but since its a normal i think it's alright the way i have it now, but i may reconsider
• 00:32:700 (2) - stack this better with 00:29:364 (1) done
• 00:48:210 (1) - this part is feeling REALLY weird. If you move it to 00:48:043 and add a note on the next white tick is the sound better than as now. I dont know why you add a note there cuz I cant hear any sound tho add a note there. i'm following violins. I added a note at 00:48:543 - and i think it sounds more natural now
• 00:49:377 - I'm missing somthine here and I'm confusing about the rhythm here 00:49:544 (4,5,6) pls I advise you to change this part a bit it doesnt really follow the song (my opinion) It follows the violins quite nicely to me tho s:
well thats all what I have to say here. Good luck with the map (:
hhkkyy wrote:锵锵 From纸张modding queue
kiai的选取不是很好，kiai结束的那个转盘后面无论是音乐本身还是各个难度的mapping都是比较激烈的，而之前选取的kiai反而平淡。00:42:706到01:04:053或许会好一点 有道理, 但是我hard 跟 insane 是召如果我kiai是我現在的地方map的, 如果要改的話我突會感覺怪怪的.. 我不想remap所以抱歉瞜
00:08:351 (2,3,4,5) - 或许对nm有点难？ stack嗎? 我感覺還好
00:48:710 (2,3,4,5,6) - 这里也是。。。上個mod改了點
00:29:364 (1) - 这个滑条中毒啦11111111 希望是好事? 我蠻喜歡的 o:
00:20:692 (1) - 这个note跟的提琴音，，前后附近都是跟的那个，，是钢琴么，，不管，，的音。而且这个note空掉感觉效果也挺好，，，這是前一個mod加的... 我有點不確定我該不該移掉 s: 我在想想吧
00:29:364 (1) -
00:43:040 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - 这一段是要跟提琴。。。吧？那么00:42:873和00:44:374好像加上音比较好 不想跟spinner靠太近.. 第二個我故意用比較簡單的節奏
00:13:021 (3) - 00:15:689 (3) - 00:18:357 (3) - 类似的滑条尾巴消音？消音的hitsound是unrankable喔~ 抱歉 orz
呜哇我是新人啦。。感觉摸不动。。希望有帮助。。good luck！完全不會!! 只是我個人不想改而已 .. 好自私 ><
00:29:364 (1) - 这个滑条中毒啦11111111 希望是好事? 我蠻喜歡的 o:
喔~~ 哈哈 謝拉 C:
00:29:364 (1) - 这个滑条中毒啦11111111 希望是好事? 我蠻喜歡的 o:
Thank you so much for modding and the star!!
sheela901 wrote:Hey, Gaia! Sorry for the pretty late delay. I've been busy because of school. Unless you've seen me playing, I wasn't in the mood to mod.
- I can say that the music ends pretty roughly. I suggest to fade out the end. I literally took the .mp3 file straight from the game tho o: not sure if Im allowed to do that
- Why are there two images with the same background? Remove the image with a file name that has a date, since it's unused. oh nice catch, removed
- 00:22:679 (3) - I think it would be best if the curve is facing to the right, to let the flow better. i did this to emphasize this long note a bit moreIf you make this, I would move 00:22:346 (2) more upper, maybe x:282 y:66.
- 00:28:013 (3) - It would make a nice aspect if you make a blanket with the previous note, by placing the slider at x:16 y:137, instead of hiding a part of the slider by the note. I think it would make a better flow, since the curve is in the opposite direction. a double blanket, nice i like it
- 00:29:346 (1) - It'll may ruin the shape, but what if you make the second slider tick in the hollow, so that the slider ball would go in the hollow, and hit the beat. In my opinion, it looks better. i was trying for that effect too actually xD but guess i can't get away with it, fixed~
- 00:34:679 (1) - Flip it horizontally. It's a question of flow. You would do the same to 00:36:013 (2) -, but vertically. some flow variation is nice imo
- 00:36:013 (2) - Try removing the repeat, and extend it to where the tail was (00:37:012 - ). The repeat of the previous object lands on a flute beat, but the repeat of (2) doesn't land on a flute beat. The flute that starts at 00:36:012 is a long note. So, a plain slider, with no repeat should fit. For the pattern, I'll go something like this. i think it's alright , since there's also a rather strong beat on 00:36:512 the repeat does the trick quite well for me143,54,36013,2,0,P|191:54|300:126,1,180,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 00:43:346 - I would add a repeat 1/2 slider there, although this would make less time for players to get back in track. But I feel that the space is too big / empty. If you put a slider there, it'll make the same rhythm as the next object. So, the slider would follow the beats. I would too, but since it's an easy i have to have atleast a measure of rest for rankablility
00:44:012 to 00:51:346 - I don't get what this part is following to. In this part, you skipped some upbeats, while the next part doesn't.
- 00:57:013 (2) - What does this slider follows exactly? The slider doesn't do anything in the music, so it sounds really weird, as it lands on where there's no beats. What I would do is extending (3) to 1/1 tick (so it could end on the upbeat before the big downbeat), and move (2) to the big downbeat, then shorten the slider to 1/1 tick (it should end on the upbeat). This would sound better, because they'll sound the same as 00:53:346 (1,2) , so they'll follow the same rhythm. it follows the violins o: i think it's alright
- 00:19:179 (2) - Try stacking this note with the last object's tail? This would keep the consistency of the pattern made to the others, like 00:08:346 (2,3) -, 00:09:179 (4,5) . maybe its just me but i think stacking on slider ends is ugly \:
- 00:22:679 (3) - Try mirroring the shape of 00:21:346 (1) . You can just copy-paste (1), replace (3) by it, flip it horizontally, and rotate it by 45°. It would make a nice pattern. After doing this, you might want to move (4) to x:42 y:303, or somewhere that can around to the value. I wasn't really going for symmetry here, but I readjusted the pattern so it's obvious i didnt want to mirror lol
- 00:32:013 (1) - You don't need to change anything, but I think it should be better if the slider is flipped vertically, and move it on top of the previous object's tail. I feel that the curve at the end of 00:29:346 (1) is forcing us to end the slider to the up. So I thought it would be on a same line, and it could be "comfortable" to play. personal preference again i dont like stacking on slider ends s:
- 00:44:012 to 00:46:012 - It feels really empty, in my opinion. You skipped some good beats. You should use the same rhythm that's from 00:48:512 to 00:50:512 . So basically, the rhythm should go like this: true, i want to match the rhythms with the following parts
- 00:34:012 (2) - The 1/4 slider have nothing to do there. The repeat doesn't land on any beat. i know, but i want to emphasize that high note more, i might remove if another modder points it out
- 00:58:679 (1,2) - I would add more space between them. When I testplayed the difficulty, I hit (2) too early, because of the distance. I would make something like you did to 01:02:679 (1,2) to avoid any confusion. This also applies to 01:00:012 (1,2) . sure, why not
- 01:12:513 (2) - This slider sounds really weird to me. Because of the previous object, I'd say that you decided that this slider will follow the "violin (I don't know what is the instrument, but I know that it's on the top layer)". While the others are following the guitar. I suggest to follow the same instrument to this part. i dont know either lol,, but i think it's alright rhythm wise, the short repeat before this also follows the same instrument (to some extent)Well, there's nothing else I could find. Great mapset! Here's a star for the originality of the mapset, and it would give a little boost to your map getting ranked! Any question can be asked via PM, or preferably in-game. Good Luck on ranking this map!
- 00:19:179 (2) - I don't see what is the use of the repeat. I mean, you should keep the consistency. So, you should follow the same instrument. As you did the rhythm to the first part, I suggest to remove the repeat, and extend the slider to where it ended. buildup to the kiai imo, but you're also right so ill think about it some more
- 00:46:346 (1) - Remove the new combo? In my opinion, the beat isn't higher than the one on the downbeat. This would also keep the combo consistency. nah, before i was always following violins and then the sudden change to the .. harp? i think needs extra emphasis
Thanks for the mod! though I didnt change any overlaps, it's just my style i guess so dont worry about it :p
I Want a Cuddle wrote:Here's my mod from my queue. Enjoy
00:00:013 (1,2) - I don't like overlapping notes in Easy. for all your overlapping stuff read my comment at the end
00:10:346 (3,1) - Overlapping
00:12:013 (2,1) - ^
00:13:346 (1,2) - ^
And so on..
00:49:679 - I feel like it's missing a note here. it's fine, keeping the rhythms simple for my easy
Something about Overlapping:
Whenever is possible, avoid overlapping, the map looks bad/ugly, and new players can be confused when overlapping notes. Also, you have a lot of space to map in.
00:03:513 (2,3) - Improve here. Don't repeat the same imo. It's not the same, i curved this while 00:01:346 (3) - is straight; the reverse is angled a bit too
00:44:179 (3,4,5) - You could have done this, much better. fixed a bit
00:56:013 (1,2) - I dont like this overlapping i do
Change AR to 7. alright imo, might change if someone else points it out tho
00:05:846 (2) - Invert this note (ctrl-g), In hard diffs, you should try to make some jumps (not excessive) this isn't a jump o_o
00:14:346 (3) - Also, this one ^ its fine, there's an nc and its a rather strong beat as well
00:29:346 (1) - Can be made prettier. how so?
00:45:012 (3) - Ctrl-G not trying to jump here, and also flow gets rekt too
01:01:846 (2,4) - These two notes can be deleted (imo, they don't fit with the song) actually they're quite strong beats, listen for yourself again
01:05:846 (2) - This slider can be made prettier (consider, making more than 1 point in a slider) yeah not really digging the circular shape anymore, changed entire section
Change CS to 4
Change OD either to 7 or 8 nah both are fine
00:13:013 (3,1,2) - Meh, overlapping looks bad.
00:14:679 (1,2) - Overlapping~
00:44:179 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Follow a pattern. It confuses people. i can read this fine, so could my testplayers so its alright imo
00:45:513 (1,2,3,4,5) - Also here. Try to do a pentagon dont really like geometric shapes
00:58:679 (1) - Awkward note. Doesnt follow the music. it follows violins s:
01:02:846 (2,3) - Overlapping :C
01:09:346 (1,2) - Overlapping
- You should never overlap notes. You have a lot of space to map in. for easy diffs, yes overlaps should be avoided. however if its on a slider body and not covering the slider beg/end it's fine. but that also doesnt mean all overlaps on the slider body is fine either. when your overlap is really small i.e.then no, that looks terrible. I say overlap around at least 1/2 the slider width for it to look goodas for insane diffs, a lot of those things u pointed out are actually inside the link you posted below, slider bows, blanket sliders , yeah some might not be perfect but i'm not really a fan of perfect shapes
- Try some other patterns in Sliders. Here's a post of making common sliders neat: /t/208596
eyyyyy okie ill try to bug ppl to fix my mp3 for me lol
CDFA wrote:AFTER A MONTH
IT HAS HAPPENED.
I AM HERE. THE WAIT WAS REAL
(Mostly because out of the 2 maps before you, 2 got graved and 1 got ranked so uhhh) gg
When I download, I'm asked to update Normal and Hard. idk
Your mp3 kind of suxxx. Like, if it's a BGM of a fight, you should be able to find a loop somewhere. Or have it fade at least.
00:13:013 (3) - The weird thing about this is consistency. Like, I get that you don't wanna make it boring, but if the music does the same thing over and over again, changing the rhythm isn't the way to go over it. this is the first comment ive gotten on the 3/4 slider patterns, personally i think they're fine since it creates a nice emphasis on the next note i.e. high note or nc /// tl;dr i'll keep for now until i'm proven otherwise
00:15:679 (3) - ^
00:18:346 (3) - ^
00:22:679 (1) - The way this flows, I want to go to the left, but I jerk to the right. There's a lot of issues like these in this map, but this one is strong yeah lol fixed
00:33:346 (1,2,3,4,5) - What pattern is this trying to be? not really supposed to follow a pattern, but i changed the positioning of some circles
01:01:013 (5,1,2,3,4) - ok sir you're going to need to calm down none of these are in the music.
01:03:346 (3) - y
The biggest issue with this map is that the flow isn't thought of very well, in terms of sliders. aaaaaaa
00:04:512 (2) - like you can avoid this fixed
00:29:346 (1) - PHALLIC SYMBOL. . . also, save things like this for your easy diff, they're annoying in hard diffs. yeah lol but i like this so i'll keep this in mind for future maps
00:43:346 (1,2,3,4,5) - Slider trains like these are difficult to play and not very fun. Keep this in mind for the rest of the map i changed all the 1/2 reverses into a 1/1 slider if that's better o-o
It's a good mapset, but your mp3 is still just bad, and the insane diff is eh, but I'd still be ok to bubble it after fixing the mp3 and maybe like 2 more mods
thanks so much for the check! I'll update the bg's and stuffs once i get the new .mp3 for my song~
Hitsound Mod request from my Modding Queue
Here is my mod as request :[General and Hitsound Mod]
- Since im here... im going to give a quick check overall the whole map...
OMG , just a background with 1,6MB is not a joke!!!
so let me tell tell u that u dont need a "PNG" format for background....
a brief info ^^
whats good about PNG is they attain a transparancy if they have some blank part,
this is mostly useful for sprite or particle used for Storyboard....
- Anyway... checking your File and Hitsound file... here.... i have a better one...
jst extract it and replace .... ( i've also converted the BG image for u.... )
Update File and Size ( dont forget to re-set to new BG , since the format is different... )
- About the hitsound...
Why did u use this soft-hitfinish.wav and soft-hitfinish2.wav of yours???
i have 2 better option for u.... to replace BOTH.... choose one...
!@#$% or %$#&
both sync 90% with the song... , just rename it to soft-hitfinish.wav and soft-hitfinish2.wav and replace yours or move it...
- Yup, others than that... it looks good and jst fine ^^/
- 00:43:679 - missing kick... ( soft-hitclap )
00:45:012 - ^
00:47:012 - this one too? Fixed all!
i think thts all....
Yeah, thts all...
- 00:48:012 - Missing kick.... ( Soft-hitclap )
00:49:346 - ^ Fixed all~
Really.. yes, tht's all ^^
GL for ranked... and give me some feedback on this mod is being useful or not...
yeah i have, and like i said I'll change the BG into a high quality .jpg later when I update my .mp3 as well, so people dont have to redownload 420 times lol
LordRaika wrote:yup, np...
btw... the link of the BG , is on my mod... along with the hitsound...
thank you for the mod!! (:
Momochikun wrote:Hi, as requested ~ :C
The mp3 end feels really.. orz yeah i know :C I have someone working on the mp3 fix right now!!
00:01:846 (2) - How about curve this on the opposite way ? i think the circular flow would work nicely consider on how you curve 00:01:346 (1) - this i dont like the way that looks s:
00:17:846 (2,3) - Make they parallel each other for neater pattern i guess.. less curvy but not exactly straight cuz i want some differentiation
00:19:179 (2) - I think it's better to start the slider on 00:19:346 - instead where you can hear a high violin beat. Having it landed on the reverse slider feels quite a bit weird to follow during gameplay. i was following the other instrument tho o:
00:25:513 (2) - This slider was out of place considering to your previous hitsounding, change this into 1/2 slider and note so you wouldn't miss the drum beat at 00:25:679 - , also the whistle sounds really weird even if they're instrument there since it's breaking your hitsound pattern. fixed hitsound inconsistency but i asked some people about that before and they said it's somewhat okay so i'd like to keep that
00:46:346 (1,1) - Delete one NC from them ? seems a bit spammed and didn't really make sense for me i was following the violin the entire time then suddenly transitioned into that other instrument so i think nc is fine
01:02:346 (4,1) - Really hard to recognize this during gameplay, could you space them normall instead ? or at least reduce the spacing so it would match your previous 3/4 patterns nerfed the spacing
00:19:179 (2,4) - Do you really like this kind of overlap ? it looks cramped for me :< , try curve 00:20:346 (4) - nah looks terrible. made it horizontal instead
00:34:012 (2) - The music didn't really call for a triplet here, so maybe you can use 2 note instead for softer gameplay. changed to 1/2 slider
00:34:679 (1,2) - This does really looks like 1/2 spacing at the first place, may feels the blank space or increase the spacing ? sure
00:00:846 (2) - Would create solid contact if you curve this to match (4) o.o but there is no (4) o_o
00:47:346 (5,6,1) - Try something like screenshot below ? your previous pattern feels a bit cramped for me, since that linear slider doesn't really fit with the rest of the section nice00:50:846 - You should add a note / start a slider from here, the spacing would be weird and players could click 00:51:013 (1) - a bit too sudden since the instrument were more recognizable at here instead of 00:51:012 - there isn't really a significant note there, a note there sounds early to me imo
0,6 SV.. isn't that too slow ? according to your NHI spread.. the SV on this diff should be on 0,8 or similiar :C aa i dont really want to remap anything when im so close to bubbling lol sorry
There's nothing really wrong with the mapset, but mostly i just didn't really agree with some of your overlap. But since it's just a nitpicky stuffs so i'll keep them away...
Rather than some polishing the pattern this map is fine :3 , good luck !
thx for checking and star~
SeNoZinD wrote:From my modding queue~
Pretty well made, not much I can do (no kudosu please)
00:51:013 (1) - Maybe give this slider a more diagonal direction uhh its already kinda diagonal
00:25:512 (2) - Move this whistle hitsound to here 00:25:346 (1) - fixed, along with some other hitsound stuffs
GL on ranking! Have a star~