I remember modding this when I was first starting out as a mapper :3
This map was super fun! and it still is hehe c:
Good luck with thisss!
This map was super fun! and it still is hehe c:
Good luck with thisss!
jonawaga wrote:Hi, M4M from your modding queue- https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/213677
Beginner-Advanced-01:13:107 (2,3) - the flow here, where the slider points away from the next one, is hard for beginners. Try making the curve go down. | Curved down 01:13:107 (2). Should be easier now for beginners.
01:19:964 (1,2) - this blanket could look better | Fixed.
That's all for beginner, good map so farHyper-01:08:993 (1) - move the white end one to x-172 y-72 for alignment with 01:07:622 (3) - this | Oh thanks. I fixed that.
01:12:422 (2,3) - blanket | Fixed.
01:44:650 (3,4) - ^ these are just too sharp | Changed them, but still no perfect blanket.
02:09:336 (5,6) - ^ | Changed, also no perfect blanket, but I tried my best.Another-00:31:622 (4,5) - these are too close to each other | Ops~ fixed the distance.
00:58:536 (2,3) - blanket, the third thing is a bit too close | Fixed.
01:42:422 (2,3) - ^ | Fixed.
01:50:822 (3,4) - place the (4) at around x-180 y-196 | Erm. 01:50:993 (4) is at x:180 - y:192 bit I moved it.
01:56:993 (4,5,6) - blankets here | Fixed.Unexpected-00:23:222 (4) -move this closer a bit | Changed the distance.
00:45:507 (4,5) - blanket | Fixed.
01:50:136 (1,2) - ^ | Fixed.I hope this helps and good luck! | It kinda helped. Not very much, but my map now has sexy blankets. Thanks for your mod!01:12:593 (4,5) - these are close so it can throw someone off, maybe move (6) closer | Fixed.
01:20:479 (2) - this overlaps with 01:19:622 (7) - this, and misses the blanket with 01:20:822 (3) - this. Fix one of those. | Fixed.
01:22:707 (1,2) - look closely, the blanket is slightly off | Fixed, but no perfect blanket.
01:25:279 (4,1) - ^ | Fixed.
Haha, thanks. I really hope this will get ranked. ~_~
Gaia wrote:I remember modding this when I was first starting out as a mapper :3
This map was super fun! and it still is hehe c:
Good luck with thisss!
I'm terribly sorry. I want to remap the extreme diff, because I'm very unhappy with it. So your mod is kinda... useless now. :c
Hi there, coming from your request in our/my Modding Queue. Be so kind to take some minutes (or seconds, lets be honest) to answer to my mods. Dont be a dick and just "lol didnt changed stuffs hurr durr" without an explanation. If I told you something that was against your map, tell me why. This way mapper and modder both gain something.(copy paste end) Unrankable
Rather important change
Not so important change/small note or opinion
Heya, random short mod because I like the song.[Extreme]
■ AR9.3 should work as well + would be more appealing to a larger audience of players
■ I think the following types on hits should have an hitsound, as these are pretty noticable beats. Iam not the best at finding custom hitsounds, but browsing through some similar maps will find you some. (This obviously goes for the other diffs as well)Example beats:
00:22:364 (1) - (head)
00:22:707 (2) - (head)
00:23:222 (4) -
(and all similar)
00:25:107 (1,2,3) -
■ 00:23:565 (6,1) - I'll tell you this, but you dont have to change too much now. When mapping, it'd be better if you only stack objects that have the same beat after another (For example, a vocal combo like DaDaDaDaDa from https://osu.ppy.sh/b/539909 couldve been stacked. A normal beat that is not the same as the one before shouldnt be stacked). Randomly stacked objects just stop the players movement for no real reason, so make sure that a movement stop really fits to the song.
■ 00:29:222 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - This combo is rather boring to play in an Extraish diff. It's difficult to tell whats wrong with it, but it's just not exciting to play, if that's any help.
■ 00:31:964 (1) - Why is there a Spinner here? It's the same beat as before, but a little bit stronger. Something like a jumpy combo would fit here much better.
■ 00:34:022 (3) - remove and replace with anything that fits the rhythms before this. Dont leave the strong beat on 00:34:193 - unmapped. Also make sure that the downbeat (00:34:707) is clickable.
■ 00:38:907 (1) - On a side note: This Spinner is better as it supports a build-up sound. The other one doesnt.
■ 00:54:422 (5) - There's a Sliderish sound here, so how about replacing 00:54:422 (5,6) - with a short Slider?
■ 00:54:593 (1) - I think you couldve gone all out here. The sound supports shorter and crazy Sliders like in the example.
2 can also be replaced with two Circles (to keep the idea of your combo there)
■ 01:01:793 (4) - Wouldve been better if you made this a 1/2 Slider into a Circle at the downbeat, which leads into a Jump towards the Stream.
■ 01:07:622 (6) - Following your NC logic, there should be a NC here
■ 01:07:622 (6,7,8) - kinda bad flow on a rather clustered space. I'd replace 7 somewhere else. Maybe something that uses this kind of idea?
■ 01:13:622 (8,1) - This is the kind of stack that I really dislike to see. It adds nothing to the map, it just forces you to stop your movement and thats it. Bad flow. Replace it to somewhere else (you might have to adjust the combo after it too)
■ 01:15:164 (5) - Adding a Circle before and after wouldnt hurt.
■ 01:37:450 (1,2) - I think it'd be pretty cool if you add some more spacing to the second Slider combo, as the pitch increases here as well.
■ 01:39:165 (5,1) - Stack thingy
■ 01:38:736 (2,3,4,5) - I think this kind of idea wouldve been better (+ it'd have better flow)
■ 01:39:164 (5) - NC should be here
■ 01:40:536 (3) - Move NC here (remove NCs on 01:40:793 (1) - and 01:40:364 (1) - )
■ 01:41:222 (6) - The curve in the stream should happen on 6, not 7. 6 has the major beat, where 7 only follows up on it.
■ 01:45:679 (4) - I think I had a similar Slider above. Shorten to 1/2 and add a (NC'd) Circle on the downbeat.
■ 01:50:993 (4,5) - These should have more spacing imo, as the song is pretty strong and the rest of the objects have a higher spacing as well
■ 01:51:507 (6) - NC
■ 01:56:993 (7) - NC
■ 01:59:050 (3) - Add a Circle before and after, just like we had above
■ 02:02:308 (4,5) - This stack is also rather "meh"
■ 02:02:479 (5) - NC (etc, repeat the NC logic)
■ 02:07:450 (3,4,5) - These would probably also benefit from having more spacing
■ 02:10:022 (4) - Circle before and after
Thanks for your mod!
Yuthuil wrote:Hi, M4M from your queue
Imo the ar is too low, try 2.5 or 3 | Fixed.
you have a few distance snap issues, fix them | Remapping it.
00:34:022 (1,2) - stacking unnecessarily in easy is not good, i highly recommend you edit the stack
00:56:650 (2) - almost completely out of grid, during multi or something like that this could get covered by the scoreboard
01:28:879 (3,1) - unnecessary stack, the two notes are of completely different pitch
01:37:793 (3,1) - looks weird compared with slider before, how about making this straight
01:40:536 (2) - in easy or normal the slider follow circle should not go out of the screen, this needs to be raised
01:44:650 (1,3) - an indirect blanket with the two would be nice
ar 4 or 4.5, for a better difficulty spread, 2/5/7.5/9 is bad | Fixed.
You have distance snap problems again - btw i didnt touch anything | That's why I have to remap it.
00:46:364 (4,6) - ugly overlap | Where's the overlap?
00:55:279 (1,4) - really ugly overlap | I admit, this overlap isn't that beautiful, but I think that ok.
00:58:022 (5,2) - ^ | Nope.
01:03:679 (1,1) - not enough reaction time | Fixed.
01:15:507 (2) - bad note placement, it'd be better if you ctrl jed the previous object but then that'd be bad flow | Fixed.
01:56:822 (5,6) - unnecessary stack | Okay.
02:07:279 (2) - better flow with ctrl j | Fixed.
01:03:507 I think there needs to be something here, if not objects then a spinner | Added a spinner.
01:51:507 (7,8) - copy one of the other | Done.
01:50:993 (4,9) - stack | Stacked.
00:23:393 (5,3) - stack | Lol. I didn't noticed that. Fixed.
Sorry I'm not that good at modding harder difficulties | Remapped anyway.
Good diff | Thanks. But I remap it.
00:51:164 (1,2) - Flows kinda badly
01:06:250 (1,2) - Doesn't feel good for Easy diff
01:17:222 (1,2) - ^^
01:28:879 (3) - NC
01:46:022 (3) - Slider can be improved, (quite a lot actually)
Also, why is there such a short break?
It feels kinda bad for an easy difficulty
01:50:136 (1,2) - Jumps are not allowed in low diffs | I didn't checked the spacing after the last mod... Going to fix it.
01:52:879 (1,2) - ^^
02:00:079 (1,2,1) - ^^
SV changes are NOT allowed in Easy/Normal
Make them ALL 1.0 and remap the diff following this, sorry to say this, but it's highly unrankable afaik | Ops. Going to remap it.
01:22:708 (1,4) - Ugly overlap, change them, so they don't overlap
01:51:507 (4,1) - Try to blanket it better
02:07:965 (4,5) - Try to blanket it better
02:07:965 (4,6) - Looks really ugly, imo, change location of 6, or ctrl G them both, and set them at the same place, and then ctrl g again
IMO, it's to hard for Hyper, you can easily delete some of the 1/4 streams, so the map gets rankable, as now the icons need to be the same as the listed difficulty, but I'm not sure how it works with the current names, as the difficulty is a little different, but please consult a BAT/QAT about this | I know it's hard, but I like it. I'll ask a BAT about this.
00:24:764 (4,5,6) - Not really a fan of this, due to the reverse ending at big white tick, but it's up to you
00:30:250 (7) - ^^
00:49:107 (5) - Move to 98:183 (1 to the left) | Moved.
Please map the 'break' | Chaned.
01:15:336 (3) - Feels a little weird, please change, as them ending at big white tick feels weird
01:16:536 (6) - Ctrl G? IMO this feels a little better, but up to you | Changed.
01:51:507 (7,8) - Bad flow IMO | Fixed that part.
01:57:507 (5) - For me, it feels better with ctrl G | Fixed.
01:59:222 (3,2) - Overlapping, also, you know what I'm gonna say about the (3) | Fixed.
02:11:736 (4) - Make it stream stack? Even though the diff might be a little hard, the end feels weird, having no circles | Changed.
00:55:964 (3,1) - Overlap | I think that's fine.
00:57:164 (5,6) - Jump is a little big | Fixed.
01:00:507 (4,1) - Can be blanketed better, look at 01:00:336 to see (Start of (3)) | Fixed.
01:11:564 (8) - Ctrl G | Changed.
01:16:193 (5,7) - A really ugly Overlap, sorry, consider changing this part a lot (5,6,7,8) to make it look cleaner | Fixed.
01:18:593 (6,7) - Try to better blanket | Fixed.
01:19:622 (8) - Move to 408:272 | Already did that lol.
01:50:136 (1,2) - Try to blanket better, example is spoilerbox | Fixed.02:10:022 (2,6) - NC them both | No.
02:12:079 (5) - NC (?) | A NC there isn't necessary.
[Extreme] <- Remapped it.
Ar 9.5 What? Use 9.2-9.3
00:47:050 (8) - Move to 285:212
01:17:736 (2,3) - Red points don't feel good for me
Make them grey
01:38:479 (1,2,3,4,5) - WHAT? Move the circles to the middle of the sliders. Now it looks like they are 1/2 apart
01:48:764 - Add a break, gives more emphasis to the following kiai
01:59:222 (3,4,5,1) - Distance between those looks a little high, especially the (5,1)
02:01:108 (1,2) - Blanket better, move (2) to 257:249 looks good for me
02:07:965 (5,6) - Blanket can get a little improvement, move (5) to 255:190 (do the same with the (1) following
02:10:793 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - ALL these sliders feel offbeat
Delete the repeat from 02:10:536 (7) - and move them all back 1/4 tick. Then add a circle at the end. you might need to turn it all a little for better flow with 02:10:536 (7)
Wow, this is a really good map! | Thanks!
For all "off of the grid": They're on the grid. I can place circles everywhere they're "off the grid", so they're not off the grid to me. If I placed a slider something like that
-Dave Strider- wrote:from my queue
+00:52:536 (1) - move this a little so that its not going off of the grid
+00:57:336 (5) - move this up a teeeny tiny bit like this?: | Nah, it's fine like that.
+01:20:650 (4) - same as in Advanced; too far off the gird
+02:02:993 (6) - ^
didn't mod beginner because it looks super good, no issues that i can see!
sorry this mod is so short, finding mistakes is a weak point i have to work on
this is a really cool map, the song is really nice as well. good luck!
And again: Thank's for your mod~ :>
[ Faded ] wrote:Hi, from the Faded Modding Queue~
- Looks good~
- 00:30:936 (3) - Add a clap at the end this slider as well? It would be a lot more consistent, and not having one will make the note feel out of place compared with the rest of this diff's beginning section. | Fixed it. The clap hitsound and the clap from the song sounds so similar, I didn't noticed that.
- 01:06:250 (1,2,3) - The pattern's flow and aesthetics would be better if you made (1) identical to (3) but make it curve towards (2). The pattern will look and play a lot nicer, since the cursor doesn't have to change direction in such a drastic way in order to hit (2). | I like it, but I guess I fixed it.
- 01:22:707 (1,2,3) - See above ^. This pattern is pretty much exactly the same. | ^
- 01:47:393 (3) - Why is the end of this slider nearly silent? osu! is a rhythm game, so it doesn't make sense just to silence notes, and will probably just throw players off beat. The music doesn't really call for it either. | It DOES makes sense to silence notes, when the music call for it, just like you said. And this wouldn't throw off players, because the LAST hit of the slider is silent. Anyway... I fix it.
- 01:18:593 (4,1) - Minor, but this blanket could be improved a bit. A bad blanket could cause issues with aesthetics, making it look untidy. | Fixed.
- 01:48:079 (2) - Like I said in Beginner, the near silent hitsound totally doesn't fit. | Changed.
- 00:50:822 (4,5,7) - The space between each slidertrail is inconsistent; the space between (4,5) is different to the space between (5,6). Although it seems minor, people will notice this, and it doesn't look very nice. Fixed.
- 01:24:079 (5,6) - Minor, but this blanket could be improved. Bad blankets could make the map look untidy, so I suggest fixing this. | Fixed.
- 01:26:479 (5,1,2,3,4,5) - Linear flow here is boring, considering that the two stacks are literally in a straight horizontal line. You should make things more interesting by moving one of the stacks so that the line is at a slightly different angle. | Yea, but I don't see a problem here. I'll fix it when more people have the same opinion.
- 01:41:907 (1,2,3) - You should move (2,3) so that the pattern is a nice oval shape, right now that top side is located slightly too far to the left, making the shape look odd. Changed.
- 00:41:222 (1,2,3,4,5) - The spacing throughout this stream, the first two and the last two notes are spaced 0.70x away from each other, whereas all the other notes are 0.80x away from each other. Although this seems minor, it is still quite noticeable and you should fix this. | Fixed.
- 00:55:279 (1,2,3) - Although the pattern looks nice, you could make it look even better by having the start of (3) blanketed as well. | Changed.
- 01:56:993 (5,6) - Both slider blankets are off, making it look untidy. You should fix this somehow, like moving (5) a bit to the right, curving the sliders a bit more or going with a different pattern instead. | Fixed.
- 01:58:364 (1) - It's weird how the strong beat has been skipped in this slider, causing it to sound very weird and out of place, since the strong sound comes 1/4 after the repeat. You should adjust by extending it so that it ends on the beat, getting rid of the repeat, and adding a circle to fill the gap. | SB hitsounds... I forgot to delet it in this diff. I leave the pattern like this.
- 01:30:936 (1) - The way this slider changes direction seems a bit too sharp, you can actually see a sharp corner from it. You should make it less intense, so that there's a wiggle that still fulfils both blankets instead. I leave it like this, because I like this sharp.
- 01:38:479 (1,3) - Minor, but the blanket over the end of (3) is a little off, making the map look untidy. You might want to fix that. Fixed.
Pretty nice map, each difficulty is done pretty well~ Thanks! :3
I shot a star, good luck! | Thank you VERY much! >u<
from my queue~~
remember to read all the rules for any queue taker~:D | ~_~
00:23:736 (1,2) - a little bit unflow, but maybe this is your style and just take it | I leave it like that, until some more complain about it.
00:26:479 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - equilateral triangle? | I guess that's better. Changed.
00:30:250 (5,6,7,8) - a straight stream is better I think | Changed.
00:31:793 (6) - remove it? | I leave it like this because it sounds right to me.
00:32:822 (2,3) - too close | Moved it a bit further.
00:51:679 (4,5) - just take 4, 5 is not so nice for the BGM | I don't really understand what you mean.
00:54:250 (3,4,5,6) - 3,4,5 → kick slider, remove 6 | Nah.
01:23:222 (2,3,4,5,6) - can be more like a nice star | Fixed.
01:23:564 (5) - 172 312
01:23:907 (6) - 324 352
01:34:536 (4) - 136 296
01:34:707 (5) - 184 112
01:34:879 (6) - 256 288
01:56:136 (2,3,4,5,6) - same | Fixed
01:56:822 (6) - x200
02:10:279 (3,4,5,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - ^ ,and the track ends here:02:11:993 | No. It ends 02:12:079. If I move all sliders, then there's the Finish missing and it doesn't fit there 02:11:993. I leave it like this.
00:31:279 (3) - improve blanket | Improved.
00:59:993 (1,2,3,4) - for any reason I don't prefer 1/4 slider begin at blue line many time. Only a few tracks can use this. | So? It doesn't effect while playing so it's okay imo. I leave it like this.
01:06:250 (1) - improve blanket | Improved.
01:10:364 (1) - | Changed.
01:14:307 (8) - 200 276 | Nah, this overlap doesn't look nice. I changed it anyway.
01:27:507 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - streams after 1/4 slider place farther from slider end works well | Fixed.
01:41:736 (7,8,1) - this arrangement is a little weird | Fixed.
02:11:736 (1,2,3,4,5) - not a well curve | Fixed.
00:38:822 (6) - middle of the screen | Nah.
00:44:307 (1,2) - not on a line | Fixed.
01:01:793 (5) - on the same curve of 2,3,4 and replace notes after it | I don't understand. :c
01:18:593 (5) - improve blanket | Improved.
01:32:993 (3,4,5,6) - better in a curve well performed
01:38:479 (3,4,5,6) - ^
01:43:279 (1,2,3,4,1) - all x-2 | I like it like that, so no.
02:04:022 (1,2,3,4) - better in a curve well performed
recommend DS at 0.9x | Nah, it's fine like that.
00:46:364 (2,3,4) - using rotation is a nice idea but pay attention to 3's place | Fixed I guess.
01:11:736 (1) - improve blanket | Improved.
01:14:479 (1) - turn at the middle of slider | No.
01:30:250 (3) - y+2 | No. I don't even understand why.
01:48:764 consider add a spinner | a spinner doesn't really fit there imo.
02:00:422 (5) - y+4 | Here I understand why. Fixed.
02:11:736 (3) - the track ends here:02:11:993 | The same as above.
pretty fine for me~ | \°3°/
That's all~ hope useful to you~ | Some parts I don't understand what you mean, but it was useful. Feedback in general is useful. Thanks~! :3
Thanks for your mod~
Streliteela wrote:Yoo hey my friend~~
- Very nice map imo. I love this sort of music very much~
Nice diff~:) Only a few tiny suggestions
- 00:23:736 (2) - Could you please rotate this slider a little (about -8°), and move 00:25:450 (1) - up a little to make a equilateral triangle? Like this:This looks much confortable imo Rotated the slider and changed the shape a bit.
- 00:56:650 (3,1) - Blanket could be improved, you can add a addition note at 00:58:193 - and check if you've made a perfect blanket or not by using the approach circle~Just like this:See that green circle? Use it to make a better blanket~~ | I know how to blanket! D: Fixed blanket and respaced the following notes.
- 02:02:136 (2,3) - Move these two sliders up a little to make the flow smoother. See the picture: | Loled so hard at that picture! Ye the flow is really messed up, I don't know what I thought while mapping this. Fixed flow.
Also nice Just one tiny suggestion~
- 02:01:107 (1,2,3,4) - This part looks not very comfortable and flow is a little strange. Why not make 02:01:107 (1) - parallel to 02:00:422 (5) - and move 02:02:479 (4) - up to make a better flow? Picture comes: | Because I'm dumb. No I don't know why. Fixed.
- 00:26:650 (6) - Shorten this slider to 00:26:822 - and add a note at 00:26:993 - ? | Nah. I like it.
- 00:30:593 (1,2,3,4) - Straight flow seems a bit rigid here. Try this maybe~ | Changed it in something similar.72,52,30593,6,0,L|148:60,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 00:36:079 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Just a suggestion. You could use sv changes to show the tension of music in this part. (Sry for my terrible English I don't know how to describe this feeling correctly... ). Anyway, let's try to communicate with codes LOL~ | Really good idea. Changed that.256,96,36079,6,0,L|180:88,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 00:48:679 (2) - Add a note here? Like this: | Good suggestion. But I leave it like this, because I like it.
- 00:51:679 (6) - Move this note to the end of 00:51:164 (5) - ? | I don't see the reason. It's actually the same.
- 00:56:650 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Ahh I love this part~~~ | [color=#0000FF]\:D/[/color]
- 01:00:764 (1) - This slider is a little strange because its direction is right but the flow of this part is to the left. Consider to change its direction by rotating. For example: | I see. Fixed it.
- 01:25:450 (2) - Try to make this slider parallel to 01:25:107 (1) - and change other things behind like this: | But I like it. ;-;And if you decide to use these codes, remember to change some details after this part as well~104,248,85107,6,0,L|212:260,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 01:38:136 (2) - Also, make this slider parallel to 01:37:793 (1) - | But I like that! D:
- 01:42:422 (2) - Move this note to the end of silder 01:41:907 (1) - | Same as above.
- 01:55:279 (9) - Move this slider's tail to let it point to the head of slider 01:55:622 (1) - (Oh damn why my words looks so strange...See this picture if you don't understand ) | Changed.That's it~~Also very nice diff~~
- 00:25:107 (1,2,3) - Try to use larger sv~For example: | I think it's fine like this, so I leave it.
- 00:26:993 (1) - oh why add a note here? Move this note to 00:26:822 - |Fixed.
- 00:36:079 (7,1,2) - Too close imo. Try larger sv just like 00:34:707 (1,2,3) - | Using the same spacing here I used 00:34:707 (1,2,3,1,2,3). I guess you don't like the stack?
- 00:49:107 (6,7,8,9,1) - Just look at the image~ | There is not
- 01:29:564 (1,2) - Use two 3/4 sliders seems better in Another diff: | No, because 3/4 sliders are ugly and not necessary at most times.
- 01:30:593 (5,6) - Use two 1/4 short sliders could be better imo~ | Doesn't sound right to me.
- 01:55:622 (1) - This slider is a bit overlapped. Consider making a little move? And also, the shape of this stream (01:54:936 (6,7,8,9,10,11,1) - ) is really strange imo. You'd better do some changes | Changed it.
Sorry the Extreme diff is too hard for me to play so I'm unable to mod it So just point out two places: | No problem :3
00:26:993 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - Flow really strange here. especially 3->4 | Not for me~
02:05:222 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1) - oh this stream looks really strange. | But it plays well.
Really nice map and nice music~ Shoot a star for you~~Good luck~~ | Thanks!