Moo-Chan wrote:From my modding queue~
- I think you should make it AR9 too fast imo
- 00:26:767 (1,2) - Blanket this not aim to blanket that..
- 00:45:196 (1,2) - ^^ ^
- 02:58:624 (3,4,5) - ^^ ^
- 02:59:196 (5) - Sounds like there's a whistle on this slider that shouldn't be there
- 03:42:339 (1) - Should drag this out to 03:45:767 and then make the ending of this spinner quieter changed into 03:44:481 instead (consistency with other diff
That's all I see c: Good luck with ranking~
thanks both of you!
01:55:910 (1,2,3) - ds
02:05:339 (2,3) - swap seems weird
03:01:624 (3) - 368,264 ^
03:10:053 (6) - 348,92
03:33:624 (2) - 140,328 too far
03:51:481 (3) - del music end in there..
00:05:339 (1,2) - sv x0.75 will weird though
02:32:910 (1,2,3,4) - Ctrl+J
02:59:196 (5) - del slider whistle
Normal's sliderslide make it default how..
lazy._. lol it's fine
sure why not
koronyanko wrote:omg yes a shuuen map ;;w;;
hi yasora.i think you should probably add suzumu to the tags since he wrote the lyrics
good luck /o/
ic ic lol sorry that was stupid question yea...
ts8zs wrote:Normal's sliderslide make it default how..
Verlaren wrote:From my queue.
00:14:339 (1) - maybe move on 00:14:624, add note on 00:14:339 and move NC on this note from 00:14:624 ? sounds weird for me
02:48:910 - add note?
03:10:053 (2) - remove this pattern; following vocal..
03:09:196 (1) - remove NC; no
03:05:767 (1) - repainted in red color (do it only if you have made changes here 03:10:053 (2) and here 03:09:196 (1));
00:21:624 (5) - remove this pattern and add note on 00:21:767; nuu
01:05:767 - 01:24:053 - too many whistles, a bit hurt to listen. but it follow the vocal ;-;
02:10:910 - 02:29:196 - ^ ^
03:05:767 - 03:24:053 - ^ ^
03:38:910 (4) - add whistle on slider's start; it will be not consistent..
01:05:767 - 01:24:053 - same as in hard. I think that here you are using whistles fairly too often. same too lol sorry ;-;
02:10:910 - 02:29:196 - ^
03:05:767 - 03:24:053 - ^
Same as in previous diffs. (about whistles, I think they should used here a little sparingly).
sorry for poor mod. I am not doing this within one year. wow..
Chyo-Kun wrote:Requested in my modding queue : https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/229105
- 00:15:481 (1,2,3) - I think that the fact that you don't have any beats between those sliders is intentional, but I can't see why. It's a normal, I think you can afford to put beats between those, just like you did 00:17:767 (5,6,1) here..
- Looks totally fine to me!
- 00:51:624 (4) - This beat is sooo misleading and confusing. I suggest not stacking it with 00:51:196 (1) - .. I don't have any idea where I should move..
- 01:32:624 (2,3) - Snap those sliders a little closer to each other?
- 01:55:624 (4) - Same thing I pointed out before with the same pattern. (These two are a personal opinion)
- 00:05:481 (2,3,4,5) - This stream starts one tick late, probably on purpuse, but it still sound kind of awkward while playng. I suggest adding a beat 00:05:410 here (Where it misses on purpose) and connect the whole stream to the previous slider ( 00:05:053 (1) ) to create a better gameplay experience. This is only an opinion, try to do what I said, test it out and then decide if you want to change it or let it the way it is now. yeah I know, but it will look weird at placement imo..
- 00:12:767 (3) - I suggest moving this beat on 00:12:339 (1) this slider tail (x:236 y:324), this because having that beat there creates a more natural movement and better experience. I know that the spacing becomes quite awkward, but you are not even using it in this difficulty, so I don't see how this is going to stop you from changing. it will ruin triangle pattern, but I try to change it that not far from your suggestion :3
Sorry if you got this mod quite late after the request, I had problems that I won't go into here.
Also my mod is full of suggestions because the map lacks any technical problems at all, but I just don't like this mapping style and it was very hard to not be lazy. Hope it somewhat helped anyway.
Kaguya Hourain wrote:Let's go!
00:03:910 (1,2) - Bend (1) more so that the cursor movement feels more natural.
00:21:196 (1,2) - Rotate this a little bit for more flowy cursor movement.
00:25:767 (1,2,3) - Move these to the right for better movement. No reason for (1) to be this left from the previous slider. move by myself ._.
00:46:339 (3) - Move the middle point to x:120 y:136 for a perfect blanket.
00:49:196 (3) - Bend this a little why not.
00:54:339 (1) - Move this to x:424 y:96, flows better.
01:24:053 (1,1,1) - You could end the first spinner where the circle is and move the circle to where the first spinner starts and start the spinner 1/2 later. nope
02:13:053 (1) - Move the first point to x:144 y:296, middle point to x:132 y:228 and endpoint to x:148 y:176, blankets better.
02:29:196 (1,1,1) - Same as previous section. same
02:50:910 (4) - If you're following the vocals this should go to the red point backwards. but when click seems more better at white tick
03:24:053 (1,1,1) - Same as previous section.same
03:37:481 (3) - x:416 y:340, better blanket.
03:38:339 (1) - x:352 y:128, better flow.
Many many flow faults. Look out for them. Also I spotted many rhythm inconsistencies. Unless you just wanted to go with a custom rhythm of your own you should change the placement of many sliders in the timeline since they don't precisely follow the vocals. it's hard to follow some vocal in here ugu
blame high bpm
HP -1 too low for hard
OD -0.5 or -1 -1 for balance imo..
00:07:767 (2) - Move this a little bit lower for flow.
00:10:053 (2,3,4) - Slider > slider > circle rather than the opposite. I don't see what the different in rhythm..
00:11:481 (3,4) - Slider > circle > rather than circle > slider. ^
00:13:481 (2,3) - ^ ^
00:54:767 (2,3,1,2) - Ok. This song needs its sliders starting on white ticks, not red ticks. Try doing that. why, it's still comfortable to click ._.
01:09:481 (5,6,7) - More like this (timeline).
03:07:910 (1) - Midpoint one grid higher betters the blanket.
Flow problems again. There's just so many to mention all of them.
00:20:339 (2,3,4,2,3,4) - Everything like the second section should become like the first. Meaning slider > slider > circle. I just don't understand, what the different.. sound fine with me
00:21:624 (3,1) - Little stacking problem here. Fix it please. already fixed this many times, but seems it back again like this :'(
00:22:624 (2,4) - Here as well.
00:28:624 (3,4,5) - Confusing. Make the circles part of the slider.
00:58:910 (1,3,5) - Why not blanket (1)'s curve with (3) and then stack (5) on it?
The biggest problem of the map is the 1/2 sliders starting on red ticks they're everywhere! Fix them please!!!
Another problem is the flow of the map but it's not that significant. Also there are some blankets you can do better on.
HP imo is too high, but sustainable.
Again with the red tick sliders. All your diffs have the same exact problems. Redtick sliders, bad flow and unperfect blankets.
There really is nothing else wrong with this map. But these problems are what basically every map needs to look out for.
m-my first time heard put starting slider at red tick is problem.. I guess it still fit with music so why not.. also maybe about flow you and me have different sense, imo my flow fine with mouse movement and for unperfect blanket I can't help it since I'm bad at that huehuehue. but still thanks for honest opinion! hope I'm not misunderstand you :3
Well that's it from me. Hope I helped. Good luck!
thanks a lot all :3!
Minao wrote:Hi! From my special Vocaloid queue!
This mapset is very good I'll not have a lot to say ._."
00:09:624 (3) - The blanket can be improved if you look at (2) hitcircle.
00:30:624 (3) - ^ if you ctrl+g (2)
01:00:053 (3) - The end is a little too much curved, (4)'s hitcircle can help to see. changed pattern.. not good with blanket ;-;
01:14:910 (1) - Maybe do something a little symetric with (2) like: http://puu.sh/ayvNC/674152a9c9.jpg because with the actual pattern (1) and (2) seems a little "in conflict"
02:13:053 (1) - The blanket can be improved if you look at (3)'s hitcircle
03:03:339 (3) - The blanket can fit better with (2)'s end
00:52:053 (1) - Maybe rework a little this slider to make it fit with (2)'s hitcircle
01:35:481 (1) - Maybe make the blanket fit with (6)...
02:55:339 (6) - I don't really like the little wriggle at the end, maybe delete it: http://puu.sh/aywGM/7b6f93a611.jpg
03:07:910 (1) - The blanket can be curved a little more... I feel so useless in this mod XD fixed from mod above :3
00:08:481 (1) - The blanket is too curved if you look at (7)'s end.
00:24:910 (2) - Maybe curve it a little more
00:29:624 (2) - The blanket can be improved if you lookt at (1)'s end.
00:39:910 (2) - Mabye curve it more to fit with (1)'s end seems fine.. but will considering it.. :3
01:33:624 (2) - ^
02:16:196 (4) - Maybe curve this one a little more want this slider look same with (1)
02:33:339 (3) - I prefer a 100% straight slider here seems boring
03:10:624 (2,4) - Maybe curve a little more these ones
00:19:910 (1) - Curve it a little more? wanna parallel with (3)
Well sorry it was not a veru helpful mod @__@"
Ready for ranking in my opinion...
thanks a lot, so helpful XD!
- Widescreen Support is enabled in Normal & Demise. I think it's a bug, because AiMod doesn't list it, but you should try to disable it nevertheless.
- I don't really understand why you mapped Demise longer than the other diffs, but I think it's fine. map the last part because video (maybe some people will curious about the rest video lol /slapped) yeah just want make the diff feel special \w/
- Please be a little gentle and apply HP7. HP8 feels really overdone here - for such a long song it's bad if the player fails after missing around three notes in a row.
- There's a major rhythm problem in your map, which destroys the otherwise nice rhythm. It's about sliders ending on the big white tick. Since you are a very experienced mapper, you already know that many people say these are mostly bad. no, I never know this seriously o_o;v That's wrong of course, they aren't always bad. You use them to follow vocals, so that should be fine. But the problem is, that most of these patterns http://puu.sh/aAm90/620e9045f5.jpg could easily be replaced by a 1/1-slider and it would sound much better & follow the vocals better! For example here: 00:13:053 (1,2) - http://puu.sh/aAmdt/92bd744f8f.jpg or here: 00:16:481 (1,2) - http://puu.sh/aAmhg/ea9d549fab.jpg In other cases, for example 00:18:767 (1,2), you want to follow the strong drums too so that is not a possibility, but then you could use a reversed slider instead for a much better rhythm: http://puu.sh/aAmkv/abae414e6a.jpg In my opinion these rhythms don't feel good when playing, and it would improve the quality of the map alot if you fixed them! So I'd recommend you to go through this diff and check for rhythms like this that you can fix.
- 00:11:910 - I believe the NC should be placed here instead of at 00:12:339 - Atleast that woud follow your NC pattern correctly.
- 00:15:196 (6,1) - This movement really breaks the flow here. The distance is very low compared to the spacings here 00:14:767 (3,4,5,6) which forces an awkward slow-down. Also, it would be more intuitive to continue the zig-zag-movement from 00:14:767 (3,4,5,6). I can't think of an example that doesn't ruin the following patterns, so you'll probably need to rearrange some stuff, but something like this could work http://puu.sh/aA6oe/e15c736376.jpg
- 00:27:481 (3,4,5,1) - These jumps feel overdone when playing. The huge back and forth-jump followed by another huge jump are too much here, especially because the music doesn't indicate something like this. My suggestion is to move 00:27:624 (4) to the position of 00:28:339 (2)'s tail instead of (2)'s head. It will look like this: http://puu.sh/aA6zS/e48eed1a65.jpg
- 00:29:196 - Sections like this disappoint me and imo they destroy the feeling of the map a little bit. Circle patterns and huge jumps always feel a little stressful to play, which adds much to the atmosphere of loud sections like the kiais for example. But for these calm sections, it feels wrong when playing the map, imo. 00:01:767 - In that section you did it so well, so I don't understand why you didn't continue that throughout the whole map. Of course, the issue is even more extreme in parts like 00:47:481, because they are even more calm. You will be able to rank this mapset with that issue though, it's probably not worth it to remap such a long song. But that's what lowers the quality and the fun when playing for me a little bit. Of course I'll point out some suggestions to fix the worst difficulty spikes in these sections. no idea for this. if I fix, it will ruined I guess :''( but will try to fix spacing in 00:47:481
- 00:47:910 (2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - This pattern is the first one that really feels out of place. It requires continous tapping, huge jumps and also you sort the circles in groups of 3 which don't really make sense with the music. I'd go for something more simply readable here, which includes some sliders and less jumps.
- 00:52:481 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - Basically, same as above. This time it's not that bad, because it's better readable, but it still feels really out of place.
- 01:19:339 (1) - Minor, but after the huge jump it would feel better to have this slider curved the other way around, to make it follow the natural cursor movement a bit better. Something like this: http://puu.sh/aAk8b/4bf817544a.jpg
- 01:54:910 - Again, I think here should be the NC instead of at 01:55:339
- 02:27:910 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - That rhythm sounds a bit awkward, especially the triplet under the slidertail. It's really hard to explain, but a rhythm like you used in the other kiais, for example 01:23:196 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10), fits better and is more intuitive imo. That stream is just cool, you know
- 02:51:196 (4) - Although the combo is not too long, an NC would make the NCing consistent.
- 02:55:339 - I really like the circle-patterns in this section. They involve heavy 1/2-tapping, but they are simple and don't include many jumps, so they fit the section very well. Still, there are some things that bother me here:
- 02:57:910 (1,2,3) - This looks a bit weird and it doesn't look like it's really your style o: Symmetry is nice, but when the spacing messes up like this and the angle is almost 90° it doesn't look good My suggestion is to stack 02:58:053 (2) on 02:56:910 (2) and space 02:58:196 (3) normally then, to create this: http://puu.sh/aAl8P/a8464be606.jpg I'm not really satisfied with that though, you can probably find a better method yourself
- 03:00:910 (6) - Stack in on 03:00:481 (3), to get rid of the huge jump to the following slider? Because this jump was really surprising for me, as you haven't been using any jumps like this during the previous circle-patterns. A jump between sliders 03:01:053 (1,2) is a better way to re-introduce these sort of jumps.
- 03:07:481 (4,5,6) - Minor suggestion: http://puu.sh/aAllU/ed22a10ad9.jpg Only for the sake of aesthetics, but this had bothered me during the testplay. The shape of the triplet and the slider didn't complement each other well.
- 03:16:053 - Once again, the NC should be here instead of at 03:16:481
- 03:22:481 (5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - This rhythm doesn't sound right to me. When you delete the objects and listen, you'll probably hear that the stream should only go on until 03:22:767, and stop there because of the strong vocal. http://puu.sh/aAlAW/57632e0345.png Also, if you changed that, ending the slider on the blue tick sounds wrong, that's why you should shorten it until 03:23:053 and add a note at 03:23:124. The final rhythm would look like this: http://puu.sh/aAlGb/c4cb19ed86.png
- Well, except the issues marked in bold, this map is really good! It has a good flow, especially in the kiais, and it doesn't get boring although it is a pretty long song! Good job, I'm sure most players will enjoy this :3
- NCing in this diff is pretty inconsistent, sometimes every two measures, sometimes every measure. I'd recommend you to go through the map on your own again and make it consistent, preferably every measure because there are quite a few objects in a measure sometimes
- 01:08:481 (3,4) - Minor, but I'd prefer it if you either make the spacing 1,2x here or make it a higher distance if it's supposed to be a little jump, because at the moment it looks like a spacing error.
- Amazing diff! So much better than Demise, it is just perfect after all these mods
- Same about NCing that I said in Insane. This time, one every two measures would work fine!
- 00:05:481 (5,1) - Your spacing for this jump is pretty high, which will likely be misread as an 1/1-gap. Trying something like this would be better (bad example): http://puu.sh/aAvoQ/a9a9f3f52a.jpg I'm sure you can come up with something better c:
- 00:23:767 (5) - I think 00:24:196 is a very important beat that shouldn't be ignored, because of the emphasized vocal & drum. So, I'd change the rhythm to this: http://puu.sh/aAvC2/f98885747f.png
- 00:31:481 (1,2,3,4) - It seems really weird that you only followed white ticks in this measure. It feels like it is missing something. Also, you should probably follow vocals here for consistency, so try this rhythm: http://puu.sh/aAvKG/fa50c5e800.jpg Btw, later in that section, you did practically the same, but it fits better with the vocals, so it sounds good there
- 00:47:910 - Not needed, but it would sound nice when you add a circle here, to follow the vocals even better c: Same applies for 00:52:481 & 01:51:910 umm wanna keep it 1/1 in this part :3
- 01:07:624 (5,1) - Okay, so this jumps is definitely too big for a Hard diff. Please make it smaller ;w; Suggestion: http://puu.sh/aAw6f/7963e9697a.jpg
- 01:23:481 (6,7) - The gap between them feels a little bit empty, because of the strong vocals. Either do something like you did here 03:23:481 (2,3) or use this rhythm: http://puu.sh/aAwiG/25eb33b83f.jpg Same applies for 02:28:624 (2,3)
- 03:37:196 (6,1) - This jump will very likely cause a misread. When you look at it: http://puu.sh/aAwBq/f99269b042.jpg It looks almost exactly the same as the 1/1-gaps before. Moving (1) closer to (6) would help: http://puu.sh/aAwEu/b6180d683d.jpg
- Great Hard! Fix the few errors I mentioned and it will be perfect imo c:
- And once again, the NCing.. Come on and check through, every two measures works just fine here!
- 00:44:053 - This beat feels too strong to ignore - Why don't you try a rhythm like this? http://puu.sh/aAx7l/762691a64b.jpg
- 01:24:053 (1,1,1) - In my opinion, this is the major issue of this difficulty: Two very long spinners like this in a row are likely to be too tedious to play in the easiest diff of the mapset. I'd highly recommend you give the players a little rest here, since it takes a long time until the first break appears! So, what you should do is: First of all, the first spinner should start at 01:23:910, because the vocals start there. But it could end at the strong cymbal at 01:26:196, because it's too long otherwise. Then, delete 01:28:053 (1,1) and have a break time here instead, from 01:26:196 until 01:33:196. alright fixed for break sake :''3
- 02:29:196 (1,1,1) & 03:24:053 (1,1,1) - Same as before. not fixed in here, seems weird cuz in 02:29:196 (1,1,1) the break will too long and 03:24:053 (1,1,1) feels empty :''(
- Solid Normal. To be honest, the rhythm differs much from the rhythm I would have followed, because you simplify somethings that I wouldn't simplify (for example mapping to white ticks here 00:15:196 (4,1) although the emphasized cymbal sound is at 00:15:339 - ) but it is consistent and should work fine
As you can see, I don't have much to point out anymore, except for the Demise diff. This is because it has the most issues left (and because I checked the NCing for you in that diff), while the other diffs are ready for ranking, from what I can tell c: Good luck!