From my modding queue~
- I think you should make it AR9 too fast imo
- 00:26:767 (1,2) - Blanket this not aim to blanket that..
- 00:45:196 (1,2) - ^^ ^
- 02:58:624 (3,4,5) - ^^ ^
- 02:59:196 (5) - Sounds like there's a whistle on this slider that shouldn't be there
- 03:42:339 (1) - Should drag this out to 03:45:767 and then make the ending of this spinner quieter changed into 03:44:481 instead (consistency with other diff
That's all I see c: Good luck with ranking~
hey:3thanks both of you!
01:55:910 (1,2,3) - ds
02:05:339 (2,3) - swap seems weird
03:01:624 (3) - 368,264 ^
03:10:053 (6) - 348,92
03:33:624 (2) - 140,328 too far
03:51:481 (3) - del music end in there..
00:05:339 (1,2) - sv x0.75 will weird though
02:32:910 (1,2,3,4) - Ctrl+J
02:59:196 (5) - del slider whistle
Normal's sliderslide make it default how..
lazy._. lol it's fine
omg yes a shuuen map ;;w;;sure why not
hi yasora.i think you should probably add suzumu to the tags since he wrote the lyrics
good luck /o/
Normal's sliderslide make it default how..ic ic lol sorry that was stupid question yea...
From my queue.thank you!
00:14:339 (1) - maybe move on 00:14:624, add note on 00:14:339 and move NC on this note from 00:14:624 ? sounds weird for me
02:48:910 - add note?
03:10:053 (2) - remove this pattern; following vocal..
03:09:196 (1) - remove NC; no
03:05:767 (1) - repainted in red color (do it only if you have made changes here 03:10:053 (2) and here 03:09:196 (1));
00:21:624 (5) - remove this pattern and add note on 00:21:767; nuu
01:05:767 - 01:24:053 - too many whistles, a bit hurt to listen. but it follow the vocal ;-;
02:10:910 - 02:29:196 - ^ ^
03:05:767 - 03:24:053 - ^ ^
03:38:910 (4) - add whistle on slider's start; it will be not consistent..
01:05:767 - 01:24:053 - same as in hard. I think that here you are using whistles fairly too often. same too lol sorry ;-;
02:10:910 - 02:29:196 - ^
03:05:767 - 03:24:053 - ^
Same as in previous diffs. (about whistles, I think they should used here a little sparingly).
sorry for poor mod. I am not doing this within one year. wow..
Requested in my modding queue : https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/229105
- 00:15:481 (1,2,3) - I think that the fact that you don't have any beats between those sliders is intentional, but I can't see why. It's a normal, I think you can afford to put beats between those, just like you did 00:17:767 (5,6,1) here..
- Looks totally fine to me!
- 00:51:624 (4) - This beat is sooo misleading and confusing. I suggest not stacking it with 00:51:196 (1) - .. I don't have any idea where I should move..
- 01:32:624 (2,3) - Snap those sliders a little closer to each other?
- 01:55:624 (4) - Same thing I pointed out before with the same pattern. (These two are a personal opinion)
- 00:05:481 (2,3,4,5) - This stream starts one tick late, probably on purpuse, but it still sound kind of awkward while playng. I suggest adding a beat 00:05:410 here (Where it misses on purpose) and connect the whole stream to the previous slider ( 00:05:053 (1) ) to create a better gameplay experience. This is only an opinion, try to do what I said, test it out and then decide if you want to change it or let it the way it is now. yeah I know, but it will look weird at placement imo..
- 00:12:767 (3) - I suggest moving this beat on 00:12:339 (1) this slider tail (x:236 y:324), this because having that beat there creates a more natural movement and better experience. I know that the spacing becomes quite awkward, but you are not even using it in this difficulty, so I don't see how this is going to stop you from changing. it will ruin triangle pattern, but I try to change it that not far from your suggestion :3
Sorry if you got this mod quite late after the request, I had problems that I won't go into here.
Also my mod is full of suggestions because the map lacks any technical problems at all, but I just don't like this mapping style and it was very hard to not be lazy. Hope it somewhat helped anyway.
00:03:910 (1,2) - Bend (1) more so that the cursor movement feels more natural.
00:21:196 (1,2) - Rotate this a little bit for more flowy cursor movement.
00:25:767 (1,2,3) - Move these to the right for better movement. No reason for (1) to be this left from the previous slider. move by myself ._.
00:46:339 (3) - Move the middle point to x:120 y:136 for a perfect blanket.
00:49:196 (3) - Bend this a little why not.
00:54:339 (1) - Move this to x:424 y:96, flows better.
01:24:053 (1,1,1) - You could end the first spinner where the circle is and move the circle to where the first spinner starts and start the spinner 1/2 later. nope
02:13:053 (1) - Move the first point to x:144 y:296, middle point to x:132 y:228 and endpoint to x:148 y:176, blankets better.
02:29:196 (1,1,1) - Same as previous section. same
02:50:910 (4) - If you're following the vocals this should go to the red point backwards. but when click seems more better at white tick
03:24:053 (1,1,1) - Same as previous section.same
03:37:481 (3) - x:416 y:340, better blanket.
03:38:339 (1) - x:352 y:128, better flow.
Many many flow faults. Look out for them. Also I spotted many rhythm inconsistencies. Unless you just wanted to go with a custom rhythm of your own you should change the placement of many sliders in the timeline since they don't precisely follow the vocals. it's hard to follow some vocal in here ugu
blame high bpm
HP -1 too low for hard
OD -0.5 or -1 -1 for balance imo..
00:07:767 (2) - Move this a little bit lower for flow.
00:10:053 (2,3,4) - Slider > slider > circle rather than the opposite. I don't see what the different in rhythm..
00:11:481 (3,4) - Slider > circle > rather than circle > slider. ^
00:13:481 (2,3) - ^ ^
00:54:767 (2,3,1,2) - Ok. This song needs its sliders starting on white ticks, not red ticks. Try doing that. why, it's still comfortable to click ._.
01:09:481 (5,6,7) - More like this (timeline).
03:07:910 (1) - Midpoint one grid higher betters the blanket.
Flow problems again. There's just so many to mention all of them.
00:20:339 (2,3,4,2,3,4) - Everything like the second section should become like the first. Meaning slider > slider > circle. I just don't understand, what the different.. sound fine with me
00:21:624 (3,1) - Little stacking problem here. Fix it please. already fixed this many times, but seems it back again like this :'(
00:22:624 (2,4) - Here as well.
00:28:624 (3,4,5) - Confusing. Make the circles part of the slider.
00:58:910 (1,3,5) - Why not blanket (1)'s curve with (3) and then stack (5) on it?
The biggest problem of the map is the 1/2 sliders starting on red ticks they're everywhere! Fix them please!!!
Another problem is the flow of the map but it's not that significant. Also there are some blankets you can do better on.
HP imo is too high, but sustainable.
Again with the red tick sliders. All your diffs have the same exact problems. Redtick sliders, bad flow and unperfect blankets.
There really is nothing else wrong with this map. But these problems are what basically every map needs to look out for.
m-my first time heard put starting slider at red tick is problem.. I guess it still fit with music so why not.. also maybe about flow you and me have different sense, imo my flow fine with mouse movement and for unperfect blanket I can't help it since I'm bad at that huehuehue. but still thanks for honest opinion! hope I'm not misunderstand you :3
Well that's it from me. Hope I helped. Good luck!
Hi! From my special Vocaloid queue!thanks a lot all :3!
This mapset is very good I'll not have a lot to say ._."
00:09:624 (3) - The blanket can be improved if you look at (2) hitcircle.
00:30:624 (3) - ^ if you ctrl+g (2)
01:00:053 (3) - The end is a little too much curved, (4)'s hitcircle can help to see. changed pattern.. not good with blanket ;-;
01:14:910 (1) - Maybe do something a little symetric with (2) like: http://puu.sh/ayvNC/674152a9c9.jpg because with the actual pattern (1) and (2) seems a little "in conflict"
02:13:053 (1) - The blanket can be improved if you look at (3)'s hitcircle
03:03:339 (3) - The blanket can fit better with (2)'s end
00:52:053 (1) - Maybe rework a little this slider to make it fit with (2)'s hitcircle
01:35:481 (1) - Maybe make the blanket fit with (6)...
02:55:339 (6) - I don't really like the little wriggle at the end, maybe delete it: http://puu.sh/aywGM/7b6f93a611.jpg
03:07:910 (1) - The blanket can be curved a little more... I feel so useless in this mod XD fixed from mod above :3
00:08:481 (1) - The blanket is too curved if you look at (7)'s end.
00:24:910 (2) - Maybe curve it a little more
00:29:624 (2) - The blanket can be improved if you lookt at (1)'s end.
00:39:910 (2) - Mabye curve it more to fit with (1)'s end seems fine.. but will considering it.. :3
01:33:624 (2) - ^
02:16:196 (4) - Maybe curve this one a little more want this slider look same with (1)
02:33:339 (3) - I prefer a 100% straight slider here seems boring
03:10:624 (2,4) - Maybe curve a little more these ones
00:19:910 (1) - Curve it a little more? wanna parallel with (3)
Well sorry it was not a veru helpful mod @__@"
Ready for ranking in my opinion...