thanks a lot XD
Mod request by ingame PM making a new post to make it better for you to reply :V
- Unrankable Issue/Highly Suggested
- Clean :3
- Please let the spinners after the Kiais start 1/2 earlier since the sound starts there and you just didn't do that in the other diffs since you've mapped the tick by another hitobject. But being blank here makes the spinner feel late.
- 00:04:624 (2) - Perhaps you can move this a bit lower to improve the flow here since this would cause a way smoother cursor movement.
- 00:11:481 (2) - Move this to 165|170 to get a better flow from 00:10:767 (1) - 's curve into the object due to it following the Slider's path (:
- 00:19:624 - I'm not sure if it's just me but I'd add a note here in order to 1. Cover the drums as well as the Voclas here and to 2. get the polarity better which would make it much more readable here imo.
- 00:24:339 (3) - The Music here is basically the same as at 00:19:910 (1) - where you've mapped the red tick which would feel here way better as well if you ask me since ignoring this red tick feels so off >.<
- 00:57:481 (2,3,4) - /Minor/ - Try to move these a bit to the upper right to get them into a line in order to improve the flow slightly.
- 01:03:481 (2) - The rhythm here sounds so extremely weird since you've mapped the ticks with the smallest emphasis on them. There's almost nothing played neither by instruments nor vocals on these ticks. Maybe you can try somthing like:
- 01:10:053 (1) - Perhaps you can move this a bit to the lower left for a better following of the curve with the Slider to improve the overall movement.
- 01:19:196 (3) - Meh, too low Ds to the previous object considering your normal DS is 1,00.
- 01:35:767 (1) - Check your DS.
- 01:36:624 (2) - This comes a bit rapid if you ask me which ruins the flow of the pattern. Try to move it lower so that you have a fluent transition from the previous slider into it.
- 01:40:053 (2) - Maybe it's just me but ignoring the beat here feels pretty weird since the note on it is rather strong. If you can agree with me try something like this.
- 02:03:767 (2) - DS to the next object is quite high
- 02:58:339 (2) - /Minor/ - Why isn't this placed on the coordinate's origin which is 256|192? Also the symmetry between 02:56:624 (1,3) - is messed up as you can see if you CTRL+H
- 02:58:910 (3) - The rhythm here sounds really messed up since there's nothing on the big white tick that could be mapped which makes it sound off since the tick where the instruments are is 1/2 before.
- 03:20:053 (2) - Even out your Spacing here
- Sorry for the nazi mod but as Mystyk already said, this is way better to adjust the diff. Also I don't know, the song provides a very hard to map rhythm but some parts of the rhythm you've mapped are not reasonable to me. If I'm wrong (maybe because I'm tired) call me ingame and we can discuss that a bit.
► All suggestions mentioned for the original parts go for copy & pasted (and maybe slightly changed) parts as well so that I don't have to repeat myself ;b
- 00:15:339 (4) - /Minor/ - Try to move this note more right to get a fluent transition by letting it follow the slider's track.
- 00:18:910 (1) - /Highly Suggested/ - Meh, the rhythm here is so weird due to some important notes being ignored. I've provided a suggestion in the Screenshot below. First of all that 1/2 Slider follows the Instrument, the 1/1 Slider then follows the Hold of the Vocals. I don't really understand what you were following here...it sounds so unfitting ;_;
- 00:29:767 (2) - Hm, this sound seems rather unimportant to me since it's really quiet and not that recognizable while playing other than the red ticks next to it. These are kinda strong which makes it feel weird that you've ignored them. I'd go for something as seen below since it represents the instruments as well as the vocals and drums way better here. (This stuff happens all over the section and makes it rhythm feel rather weird to me but since you are consistent with it should make it okay :/)
- 00:35:767 (7) - Perhaps you can move this a bit to the right like this to improve the flow into 1 by giving the player a smooth transition.
- 00:39:767 (4) - Maybe it's just me but a CTRL+H'd version of this would flow way better in my eyes
- 00:49:767 (1) - This would be pretty neat if you could rearrange it a bit so that it forms a pentagon with the previous objects. Just an idea here, nothing you have to apply but it would be cool imo (:
- 01:13:196 (3) - Maybe you can try to relocate this a bit to get an oval-/"O"-shaped Pattern with 01:13:481 (4,5) - here.
- 01:18:910 (1,2) - The transition here plays really harsh since it's not really fluent but a bit rapid instead if you ask me. The are two ways to change this to improve the flow: 1. Get a wavy movement by placing a CTRL+J'd verion of the Slider or 2. Rotate the Slider and get a circular movement.
- 01:21:910 - Considering that you've always mapped drums or vocals on beats like this I'd do it here as well for the sake of consistency.
- 01:27:767 (1,2) - /Comment/ - Well, if you already place a finish on 2's tail then don't you agree that the note is so strong that it should be clicked? If you want to, please try [url=http://puu.sh/a5cOH/bccb20b76f.jpg]this[/ulr]. seems weird for me :<
- 01:42:053 (5,1) - Maybe it's just me but I think the higher DS between these two doesn't really make sense since 1 isn't that strong that it would need such a special emphasis :<
- 01:46:910 (1) - A symmetrical Slider would fit the symmetrical pattern very well, don't you think so? :3 Try out the code :b316,44,106910,6,0,B|260:28|260:28|188:52,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 02:05:624 (2) - /Minor/ - First of all adjust the spacing a bit. It looks like it's touching the previous slider which doesn't really fit the hard as you've used gaps between all the Objects. Second thing is that I'd personally place 02:05:624 (2,3) - higher so that it's easier to play considering the player has to turn downwards pretty fast here.
- 02:15:339 (1) - Hm, the jump felt rather unintuitive to me due to the unexpected fast tapping here. Well, you could make it a bit more natural if you'd flip it vertically to make the transition not almost horizontal since this feels pretty rough ;w;
- 02:32:910 (1,2) - Same as I've said for 01:27:767 (1,2) - same too
- 02:47:481 (1) - /Highly Suggested/ - I was extremely surprised after the break to have this sharp turn at the start of the Slider x-x Please consider to try something not so "steep". I recommend you to change this since it was really unexpected to play. (My suggestion would be this but I guess you can do something better there than I can :V)
- 02:53:053 (1) - Uhm, what happened to this Slider? Why the hell is it 5/4, that doesn't make sense within the music here...
- 03:23:481 (2,3) - Try to get a bigger spacing between these since it looks kinda weird ingame due to Stack Leniency.
- Very well done flow. Love this diff <3
- 00:12:910 (4) - Put this to 420|289 to 1. get it into a line with 00:12:767 (3,4,1) - which would look way better and 2. to get due to this line the flow into 00:13:053 (1) - more intuitive.
- 00:17:196 (3,4,5,1) - Get the Spacing consistent here to improve the square. (Place 5 at 385|62)
- 00:18:053 (2,3) - Maybe it's just me but I'd actually switch them for a better flow due to a smoother turn from 1 into 2 as seen on the arrows in the Screenshot below.
- 00:34:481 (4) - Consider to place that at 282|340 to improve the jump into 00:34:624 (5) - by giving the playera lower range of moving to the left so that he has to focus more onto the jump upwards which would improve the flow a lot here.
- 00:43:196 (2,3,4) - Wah, the wavy movement between 2 and 4 over 3 feels really odd. Try to place 00:43:481 (3) - at 244|211 to improve the flow here a lot! <:
- 01:02:339 (5,6,7) - The flow here didn't work that well to me to be honst :< The problem is that 01:02:910 (7) - is slowing the player down since s/he expects a zigzag pattern here, but for a zigzag pattern 01:02:910 (7) - should be lower. So either you put 01:02:767 (6,7) - in a line with 5's tail or place 7 lower, like this.
- 01:08:624 (4) - Perhaps you can place this a bit higher to let its track follow the curve provided by 01:08:339 (2,3) - for a smoother flow here.
- 01:14:624 (4) - I know that this is part of a triangle but I'd suggest you to move it more right to introduce the jump to the right better. As it is now it feels really unexpected and unnatural to me :/
- 01:34:053 (3,4,5) - Please even out the spacing here since there's no reason for the spacing between 3 and 4 being bigger than the one between 4 and 5 since 5 is the strongest beat here. The second thing I'd like you to do is not having the curve the circles are placed in so strong as this kills the flow here for me and makes it play weird. To solve both Problems place 01:34:339 (5) - at 378|268.
- 01:37:053 (6,7) - The rhythm here sounds really messed up due to 01:37:339 - being ignored but the quiet 01:37:196 - being mapped. Try to CTRL+G them in terms of rhythm. (You can also leave the placement as it is after CTRL+G'ing since the flow is actually pretty good like this o-o)
- 01:42:767 (2) - Meh, try to CTRL+J this for an intuitive wavy movement here.
- 02:11:624 (4) - Try to rotate this about 25° (Selection Centre) to improve the flow here. The transition slows the player down in order to get the tail right which makes it feel pretty harsh.
- 02:48:481 (1) - /Minor/ - Consider to move the last anchor point of this Slider to 424|464 in order to make it face 02:48:910 (2) - directly to get a smooth flow into it. I guess y: 164 o-o
- 03:34:624 (1,2,3,4,5) - /Comment/ - As you can see if you CTRL+H, the symmetry is messed up. Since I have no idea if this was intentional I'll mark this as a comment~
- Nice Insane, very clean :3 Not much to say here :V Don't forget to check the copy&pasted sections yourself though.
► All suggestions mentioned for the original parts go for copy & pasted (and maybe slightly changed) parts as well so that I don't have to repeat myself ;b
- 00:06:053 (8,1) - The transition between this two object slows the player down which feel unnatural due to the emphasis on (1). Consider to enlarge the spacing to 1,7 or 1,8 as you did for the previous ones. You could also try to rearrange the pattern like this by using rotated Sliders (:
- 00:11:196 (2) - Why does this Slider have 4 Anchorpoints? I don't really see a reason for this here tbh. Try to get a normal 3 anchor point curve here and maybe adjust it a bit as seen in the Screenshot below for a better flow into the following Curve.
- 00:16:053 (3,4,5) - Meh, the rhythm feels a bit weird since there's no sound at 00:16:196 - . Mapping this with a Circle feels so wrong. If you really want to keep it map it at least with a Slider's Tail but I'd prefer a 1/1 Slider as seen in the Screenshot below.
- 00:19:910 (1) - Try to move this slightly to the lower right as seen in the Screenshot to adjust the flow from 00:19:624 (4) - into this here. This would also create a neat circular shape together with 00:19:196 (3) - !
- 00:28:624 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Your Spacing is kinda messed up. Try to adjust it a bit since it looks a bit messy >.<
- 00:33:767 (1,2,3) - Try to listen closely to the music here. Maybe you can agree that there's a way louder note at 00:33:981 - instead of 00:33:839 - so it makes this sound really weird.
- 00:37:910 (5,6,7) - Please consider to reduce the spacing of this triplet since this plays really bad due to the so fast unintuitive movement because there wasn't such fast triplet movement on similiar parts in this section before ;_; Maybe it's just me though :/
- 00:46:339 (2) - Try to make the curve a bit stronger here (so that it looks like a 90° rotation of 00:46:624 (3) - ) to 1. make the turn a bit stronger as well to give a better feeling for the following objects and 2. to make this not look that much like 00:46:053 (4) - since that looks a bit "blocky" to me.
- 00:51:910 (1,2,3) - perhaps you can move this a bit higher so that the Slider's curve follows the movement of the previous objects for a smoother flow here.
- 00:56:124 (5,6) - The spacing between these two notes is 0,30 larger than the spacing of the overall stream which makes the notes just touch so slightly. This looks really messy so please fix the spacing here :/
- 01:20:767 (2) - Try to move this a bit higher (somewhere around 200|280) so that 1 points onto the slider which would result into a more fluent turn downwards.
- 01:22:767 (1) - /Minor/ - I don't know if this shape is on purpose but I'd definitely adjust it so that it is a smooth wave shape. Try to keep the first and the third line parallel to do that.
- 01:23:481 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Messed up stream spacing, this looks very very messy so I'm marking this as highly suggested. Try either to use a constant distance snap or "Convert Slider to Stream". (Not going to list this for further streams, check them yourself please ^^")
- 01:27:767 (1,3) - /Minor/ - If you CTRL+H them and see that the symmetry is messed up. If it was thought to be symmetrical please fix this :/ (Same goes for 02:32:910 (1,3) - )
- 01:38:053 (4,5,6,7) - It would be really cool if you could rearrange them a bit as a Square. Nothing you have to fix, just an idea to tidy the pattern up a bit (:
- 01:42:053 (5) - I'm not sure if it's just me but I think the really strong curve shape doesn't fit the shape of 01:41:624 (2) - which makes this look a bit out of place :V Maybe you could try to replace it with a 30° rotated version of 01:41:624 (2) - ?
- 01:51:196 (7) - Hm, the short spacing here doesn't work for me since it slows me down due to that rather fast movement between 01:50:910 (5,6) - . Please consider to CTRL+G 01:51:196 (7) - . That would fit the pattern way better and would also even out the spacing a bit! c:
- 01:54:910 (5,6,7) - Maybe you can try to use a bigger spacing to 01:55:339 (1) - in order to make the movement more natural after the stop for the triplet. I had actually trouble with playing that due to the really slowing down low spacing here ;/
- 02:06:696 (3) - Maybe it's just me but I'd rather see this Circle at 02:06:553 - sinced the note there in terms of the drums is way stronger so that it feels weird to ignore such a "strong" (it isn't that strong but stronger than the other one) but map such a quiet noise :/
- 02:10:910 (1) - As you might agree with me the note at 02:10:910 - is really strong since it's the start of the kiai so why don't you emphasize it by giving it a bigger spacing from 02:10:910 (1) - ? All the previous ones had a bigger spacing even though they weren't such important notes which makes this feel pretty weird :/
- 02:16:481 (1) - In my opinion this shape doesn't really fit the other ones in the Kiai as you've mostly used curved or line#ish shapes for your Slider.
- 02:27:624 (5,6,7) - /Minor/ - Messed up 1/4 Spacing looks really ugly ingame :V
- 03:00:196 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - Just an idea here: How about placing these in a giant triangle by moving 03:00:339 (2,4,5) - to y:92 and by lowering the positions of 03:00:910 (6,1) - like this. That would be really cool imo! (: wait not really understand this lol
- 03:07:481 (4,5,6) - This comes way too rapid after the pretty big jump from 03:07:339 (3) - which makes the play pretty bad. The reason why it is so rapid is that it goes back left in such a small angle. It would be way more intuitive if you'd left it go to the right with a wider range for the player to react.
- 03:14:839 (4,5) - If you listen closely you can hear the there is no sound (or such a quiet unrecognizable one) where you've mapped 4 and 5. I'd suggest a 1/1 Slider starting at 3's position to cover the vocal's hold for a way better feeling rhythm here.
- 03:33:910 (4) - Move this to 180|320 for: 1. An Improval in flow because now the Slider track follows the curve of the previous Circles as seen here and 2. to create an equal triangle with 03:34:196 (1,2) - as well as a diamond including these and 03:33:767 (3) - .
- You've done an overall great job on this diff. Even though that some patterns need to be tidied up imo. (:
Please reply! I hope it was helpful and good luck! :3
btw not yet fix anything in normal, wanna discuss it though since not really confident about dat diff :''