- 00:17:624 (1,2,3) - this plays better for me
- 00:19:053 (2,3,4) - how about this, it will make tthe map more jumpy :3 nice but I want end (3) in white tick XD
- 00:30:339 (6,1) - swap NC
- 00:33:339 (3,4,5) - 5>3>4 is better not really understand but I guess I will try to change position
- 00:38:481 (2) - move to x232 y128. it makes a better flow for me and a same distance jump there
- 00:56:553 (2) - i suggest remove this note
- 01:14:196 (4) - move to x260 y152
- 02:19:339 (4) - move to x236 y312 weird to look for me orz
- 03:41:196 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - make a jump there? such as tthis[Insane]
silly suggestion: try ar 8.5? how to do that D:
- 00:14:624 (6) - this is overmapped and you should place a note in 00:14:767 eh.. just want to follow vocal ;;
- 00:18:624 (4,5) - try this?
- 00:26:767 (1) - ctrl+g
- 00:31:053 (7) - change to 1/1 slider but i don't want ignore drum sound..
- 00:37:624 (2) - ctrl+g
- 01:03:410 (2) - remove this and stack 1 to 2's head
Gray Veyron wrote:
Hi, didn't notice you were doing M4M with me.. So here i am! sorry I forgot to write it in my mod lolthe rest are fixed[> General <]
- Remove "Shuuen" from tags, It's already on the Title. ik but the name album is like that so if I remove it will weird though
- Title in "Demise" diff is Unresembled. uh..
[> Normal <]
- 00:03:910 (3) - Uncurve a bit like the next or the previous slider.
- 00:10:767 (1) - Curve for (a bit of) symmetry. > http://puu.sh/9P9h9/ceabbdd4ef.png
- 00:27:196 (4,5) - It's kinda boring when staying on one place, try moving these two somewhere.
- 00:40:910 (4) - Same as 00:10:767 (1) - nah, i want it reflected (3) hehe
- 00:45:481 (1,2) - Straighty, mind you try this? > http://puu.sh/9P9I7/d8c292b6e7.png
- 00:53:767 (4) - A little curve on this slider. still wanna reflected with (2)
- 01:23:481 (4) - I thought you add clap on 1/4 white line, so what does this clap do here? remove it.
- 02:00:624 (1) - Keep it's placement and curve it to blanket the circle on 02:01:481 (2) -
- 02:28:624 (4) - Same as 01:23:481 (4) -
- 03:38:624 (2) - Same as 00:03:910 (3) - seems boring if it curve
- - The first part is modded so do the same thing on the part you copy-pasted.
[> Hard <]
- 00:13:624 (3) - Blanket on the next circle? Keep it's placement but curve more. wanna do that but the beat 1/1 and the place is cramped
- 00:16:910 (2,3,4) - The flow is strange here, at least curve the (3) slider.
- 00:18:053 (5,6) - Same as i mentioned on Normal diff, It's kinda boring this year, even on (old) ranked maps as well. X''D
- 00:26:767 (1) - Curve like the next slider.
- 00:45:196 (1,2) - Uncurve or curve one of these sliders for better flowing. > http://puu.sh/9Pc2C/cbc797ff7e.png
- 01:00:053 (1) - Same as 00:26:767 (1) - want to keep it like that
- 01:20:481 (4) - Second dot of slider should be on x:476|y:296. no ;A;
- 01:22:767 (3) - Move this slider to x:304|y:100 for symmetry with the previous slider.
- 02:08:767 (1,2,1,2) - Lack of straight repeating sliders, curve one of them at least.
- 02:53:053 (1) - Curve the slider with the next one for symmetry.
- 03:11:339 (4,5) - Stacking here on a rhythm won't make sense with it. Unstack them or make symmetry between them.
- 03:23:767 (6,1) - I prefer this rhythm here. > http://puu.sh/9Pc3A/64ea930360.png fix it with my way
- - Nothing more to say in this diff.
[> Insane <]
- 00:08:196 (7,1) - Make (1) blanketing (7)'s tail?
- 00:25:196 (3) - Curve a bit. that's already a bit imo
- 00:27:196 (2) - ^, for symmetry with 00:27:339 (3) -
- 00:57:481 (4) - Reverse Selection?
- 01:28:053 (2,3,4) - DS just differed here, is this on purpose? yeah just make it more easier
- 01:40:910 (4) - Curve to make a half blanketed on 01:41:624 (6) -
- 01:42:339 (1,2) - Swap NC. i follow long white tick
- 02:01:481 (4) - Same as 00:57:481 (4) - Copy-paste, eh?
- 03:38:196 (2) - Same as 00:25:196 (3) -
- - I'll just say about this diff Great to avoid abusing. But seriously, it's a great diff to play!!
Didn't like the song much, but i must commit my queue rules. So i modded it~ Cool mappings you have there!
thanks both of you!