Topic Starter
yiingzk

jebwizoscar wrote:

[quote="jebwizoscar"
pp的机制是, 每一个成绩都会有一个给定的pp而且不受你当前情况影响, 无论是谁打出这个成绩都是一样多的pp
但是你的总pp是各个图pp的加权平均, 权重是0.95^(这张图pp在你所有图pp里面的排名) 这个可以在Top Ranks里面看到
假设你所有图pp都=X 由等比数列求和公式 sum(0.95^x,x=0,+∞)=20 那么你最多也只能得到20*X的pp
所以你需要在一张图上得到更多pp而不是分散打少pp的图.

accuracy对pp的影响大于combo(除非断了一片), OD5时从97%提高到100%pp大概可以加30%以上, 而combo从FC的80%到FC只加10%pp

求解释你的ss/ s /A 比我多,ACC比我高可是 pp 才 1300+ 所以ACC还是对pp影响大于combo?还有一个图上得到更多pp是指easy,hard,insane 都要打好而不是分散打少pp的图?少pp的图是指单打insane? :?:[/quote]

原因:
0. 我弱
1. 可以对比一下top ranks, 我成绩大多数不如你,
按照总pp的算法你是115 *1.00 + 96*0.95 + 96 * 0.90 + 82 * 0.86....
我是94 *1.00 + 76*0.95 +75*0.90+70*0.86..... ,自然不如你的总pp
2. acc也是按照pp的权重加权算的, 因为我几乎所有成绩都是SS所以总acc差不多是100%, acc对pp影响其实很大不过我这些SS本身没太大难度也没给多少pp, 很大影响也体现不大出
3. 一个图上得到更多pp就是去考虑打hard / insane /expert 难度, 而且最好开DT/HR并取得较高的acc , 这样单图pp就会高
刷pp完全可以无视easy/normal
4.少pp的图是指如果能用半小时打出一张100pp就不要花这半个小时打两个70pp
5.爆bp是一个很有效的方式[/quote]

lol lol 你误会我的意思了我没说你弱,我向你道歉。每个人都有不同的玩法而我喜欢挑战极限困难,都有进步的空间加油. 我想我也应该开始focus improve 我的 acc了。谢啦
nooblet
我认为你这个等级还是别碰HRDT了,直接提高图的难度。你现在玩的DT可能在五星左右,你可以考虑一下玩四到五星的图。原因是高级图更复杂,你要是习惯了玩简单图+mod以后读图会有困难。

我猜你现在的玩法完全是靠反应的,这样到后面对读图能力也会有很大影响,你需要练练难一点的图。

你想要PP的话,正如楼上所说,不光需要接近全连,而且需要高命中。所以就算你不在乎命中多少,太低的话就算全连也不会给你PP的。到高等级基本上不到96%根本就没有PP。你还是玩一些简单一点的然后全连,把命中提高,PP自然就有了。
tokaku
我们为什么在个英语的论坛讲华语
Ichi
I don´t get all this foreign language talk, i bet there is a specific forum for it...

Anyway, if what you´re looking for is farming PP i´d say get as high accuraccy as you can get, e.g a 98% score could be worth 150pp while a 99% score could be around 175, and that changes ALOT. So unless you´re going for FC on an extremely difficult map (high OD also) you should worry about it, and alot, in terms of PP gain.
winber1
你好

我不会说中文

hi nooblet
bye

you make my pride sad pls
[-Cloud-]

jebwizoscar wrote:

yiingzk wrote:

hello guys, can i know the accuracy in profile will affect the map score or not? im farming pp and not care about the accuracy and u can view my profile that i have less S or A. Im spamming insane and insane ++ map every time to farm pp but now its hard for me to get more pp even i play whole days only got at least 10pp or less. i want the tips and track to improve well and should i start focus the accuracy on the insane map ? every time i want to do full combo in map and almost at the end and miss my combo GONNA GO MAD. and if accuracy 97% above ,after clearing a map the pp will get more or not? sorry for my worst english,please reply this post. :(
pp的机制是, 每一个成绩都会有一个给定的pp而且不受你当前情况影响, 无论是谁打出这个成绩都是一样多的pp
但是你的总pp是各个图pp的加权平均, 权重是0.95^(这张图pp在你所有图pp里面的排名) 这个可以在Top Ranks里面看到
假设你所有图pp都=X 由等比数列求和公式 sum(0.95^x,x=0,+∞)=20 那么你最多也只能得到20*X的pp
所以你需要在一张图上得到更多pp而不是分散打少pp的图.

accuracy对pp的影响大于combo(除非断了一片), acc从97%提高到100%pp大概可以加30%以上(准确说pp的acc部分差不多可以翻倍), 而combo从FC的80%到FC只加10%pp
thx4info
nooblet

winber1 wrote:

你好

我不会说中文

hi nooblet
bye

you make my pride sad pls
sry bby plz dun hurt me
xasuma

nooblet wrote:

我认为你这个等级还是别碰HRDT了,直接提高图的难度。你现在玩的DT可能在五星左右,你可以考虑一下玩四到五星的图。原因是高级图更复杂,你要是习惯了玩简单图+mod以后读图会有困难。

你想要PP的话,正如楼上所说,不光需要接近全连,而且需要高命中。所以就算你不在乎命中多少,太低的话就算全连也不会给你PP的。到高等级基本上不到96%根本就没有PP。你还是玩一些简单一点的然后全连,把命中提高,PP自然就有了。
Write that with a pen on a paper, I dare you.
Rewben2
你好
nooblet

xasuma wrote:

nooblet wrote:

Write that with a pen on a paper, I dare you.
wai everyone buly me when I type Chinese /w\
Blueprint
Keep doing what your doing when you feel your accuracy has improved go back and improve the accuracy don't even worry about it, but of course yes 97+ acc gives tons of pp
winber1

nooblet wrote:

cuz asuza is evil bastard ( •̀ω•́ )
Fahe

yiingzk wrote:

hello guys, can i know the accuracy in profile will affect the map score or not? im farming pp and not care about the accuracy and u can view my profile that i have less S or A. Im spamming insane and insane ++ map every time to farm pp but now its hard for me to get more pp even i play whole days only got at least 10pp or less. i want the tips and track to improve well and should i start focus the accuracy on the insane map ? every time i want to do full combo in map and almost at the end and miss my combo GONNA GO MAD. and if accuracy 97% above ,after clearing a map the pp will get more or not? sorry for my worst english,please reply this post. :(
I... don't... even...

Nobody told you that accuracy is probably the best way to get pp's on maps ?
nooblet

winber1 wrote:

nooblet wrote:

cuz asuza is evil bastard ( •̀ω•́ )
B-but how can she be evil if she loves cake

winber1
how can you not know that she was conspiring against yui to steal all her cake during the whole show

what a little bich

this post is related to accuracy
Illus
Some unbelievable revelations are being done here. Madness.

On topic: I don't think you need to try too hard if you wanna learn how to have good accuracy. Some months ago, I had horrible accuracy (like 90% in PPv1 or sth like that) and it increased again over time since I hit my "speed barrier" and tried to get better within that. Well that, and PPv2. Anyway, it's the best way to get pp since the gain grows exponentially, but I believe it's more important (and fun) to have better speed, so I'd keep doing what I've been doing if I were you.
meteor22
get more speed, then naturally you'll have better accuracy at lower bpm

also going from 95% accuracy FC to 99% acc FC can give you like +20% pp
nooblet

winber1 wrote:

how can you not know that she was conspiring against yui to steal all her cake during the whole show

what a little bich

this post is related to accuracy
senpai hidoi /w\ you can buly me but plz no buly Azunyan ;w;

what's accuracy
winber1
azunyan more like azutrynastealmahcakeniggaboythatshitainthappeningyo

losting in pocked fred
nooblet

winber1 wrote:

azunyan more like azutrynastealmahcakeniggaboythatshitainthappeningyo

losting in pocked fred
b-but I thought it was Yui's cake!

you didn't s...steal it from her ... did you?
aizhid
你准确性跟我一样。 之能多玩。