forum

Add pp as a scoring system in standard mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2,788
show more
Topic Starter
Ohrami
But it's not perfect. It's flawed. You also don't seem to have read the third post in this thread.

On an insane map, 1x100 makes a difference with pp, so it's as precise as it needs to be.
Vuelo Eluko

Kyou-kun wrote:

But it's not perfect. It's flawed. You also don't seem to have read the third post in this thread.

On an insane map, 1x100 makes a difference with pp, so it's as precise as it needs to be.

lets take into account you cant.. and will never see your PP on the play in game while playing... for many reasons such as it just feeling crappy mechanically, i.e the first 10% of the map or so you wont see any pay off for hitting those circles at all, and it's not every single note that will increase this 'in game pp score' so the gameplay feels disconnected from scoring, especially considering most plays arent going to be worth much pp anyway compared to the players "best" plays so it will just be demoralizing in game. And because the way PP is calculated.. and because unranked maps do exist.. etc..

That aside, if we keep the way the game works right now and have score used in game [which we will], just not for anything but measuring your individual circle clicks, you're playing the map and there's this arbitrary number on the top right called "Score" while on the left the scoreboard just has combo and PP. That kind of disconnect doesn't really promote competition but just obfuscates it. Why even show your play underneath the scoreboard in-game if it's just going to show your score/combo compared to their pp/combo, how would you even climb onto the scoreboard whilst playing since PP isnt even calculated til the end?

And on easy-normals its going to be rather silly to just see something like "38 pp" repeated 50 times on 2 different maps that might have a very different max combo like 300 vs 1000 but they were worth the same PP and everyone SS'd it so whose to say what's different about playing them? :roll:

If anything, just get rid of HD HR getting a decimal advantage over DT in score multiplier, and get rid of Half Time scores showing up entirely, and scoreboards are perfect the way they are imo. There are even less reasons why Peppy would disagree with that proposal but even so there's still a 0% chance of it happening because he hates touching the scoreboards.

On a final note, Peppy severed the association between PP and actual rank on maps with ppv2 came out, i dont think he'd link them again.

p.s wouldnt mind being able to see scores by PP rank with a filter like friends/country etc as a supporter though. As Global its just too much.
Drezi

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

lets take into account you cant.. and will never see your PP on the play in game while playing... for many reasons such as it just feeling crappy mechanically, i.e the first 10% of the map or so you wont see any pay off for hitting those circles at all, and it's not every single note that will increase this 'in game pp score' so the gameplay feels disconnected from scoring, especially considering most plays arent going to be worth much pp anyway compared to the players "best" plays so it will just be demoralizing in game.
Who looks at their score while playing?? It's just a meaningless large number.
Topic Starter
Ohrami
Where do I start...

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

lets take into account you cant.. and will never see your PP on the play in game while playing... for many reasons such as it just feeling crappy mechanically, i.e the first 10% of the map or so you wont see any pay off for hitting those circles at all, and it's not every single note that will increase this 'in game pp score' so the gameplay feels disconnected from scoring, especially considering most plays arent going to be worth much pp anyway compared to the players "best" plays so it will just be demoralizing in game. And because the way PP is calculated.. and because unranked maps do exist.. etc..
1. There are plenty of ways that pp could be shown in-game while playing. I think the most reasonable way to implement this would be to have a "descending" score method; that is, you start with the max pp possible for the map, and it goes down as you make mistakes. I already proposed this for accuracy a long time ago in this forum, but it never got anywhere.

2. Unranked maps don't affect this at all.

3. Why does it matter if every note gives a pp or not? You don't pay attention to your score the whole play, I'm sure. The only time your score matters is at the end, which is why what I proposed in point "1" of this post seems reasonable.

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

That aside, if we keep the way the game works right now and have score used in game [which we will], just not for anything but measuring your individual circle clicks, you're playing the map and there's this arbitrary number on the top right called "Score" while on the left the scoreboard just has combo and PP. That kind of disconnect doesn't really promote competition but just obfuscates it. Why even show your play underneath the scoreboard in-game if it's just going to show your score/combo compared to their pp/combo, how would you even climb onto the scoreboard whilst playing since PP isnt even calculated til the end?
4. Why would the number at the top right have to continue to exist in the game? In my opinion, it just adds clutter. Even if score were to remain the scoring method, it would still be reasonable if that number were removed.

5. A method to calculate pp dynamically, mid-play can be created.

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

And on easy-normals its going to be rather silly to just see something like "38 pp" repeated 50 times on 2 different maps that might have a very different max combo like 300 vs 1000 but they were worth the same PP and everyone SS'd it so whose to say what's different about playing them? :roll:
5. I don't get what you mean by the "different max combo like 300 vs 1000", as a combo difference that drastic would clearly result in a difference in pp. I already told you that the highest score will get the higher rank in situations where pp is equal.

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

If anything, just get rid of HD HR getting a decimal advantage over DT in score multiplier, and get rid of Half Time scores showing up entirely, and scoreboards are perfect the way they are imo.
6. Even with DT being worth a little bit more, it's still imbalanced in my opinion. You don't even need close to a full combo on some maps to get really high pp on them with DT because of how the pp system recalculates map difficulty based on mods. DT doesn't affect slow maps as much as it does fast ones, so a flat bonus could never work well for a scoring system.

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

On a final note, Peppy severed the association between PP and actual rank on maps with ppv2 came out, i dont think he'd link them again.
7. He severed the association between pp and score rank in specific, because he recognized how little score matters when considering actual skill. If the leaderboards did represent actual skill, I don't think there would be any problem with connecting them to the ranking system.]
Vuelo Eluko

Kyou-kun wrote:

5. I don't get what you mean by the "different max combo like 300 vs 1000", as a combo difference that drastic would clearly result in a difference in pp. I already told you that the highest score will get the higher rank in situations where pp is equal.
well except it wouldnt unless they had the exact same star rating.
Topic Starter
Ohrami
So you're talking about different maps? I still don't get your point. Why would it matter if there were multiple different maps where several scores are worth 38 pp?
Vuelo Eluko
and what about calculating pp dynamically while playing? you're rarely ever going to be coming close to your best performances so it's just going to be demoralizing unlike Score. It just doesn't seem like it will play well and will rarely be useful while playing. Maybe for replays.

Kyou-kun wrote:

So you're talking about different maps? I still don't get your point. Why would it matter if there were multiple different maps where several scores are worth 38 pp?
diff. max combos gave diff. score which gave a better idea of the map, showing only pp says nothing about the map really.
Drezi
Well, max combo could be easily displayed in addition to map length, number of hit circles, sliders, etc. Actually it should be either way, cause I don't like having to check global rankings (or in editor) to see it.
CodeS

Ziggo wrote:

That'd be awful. I hope this will never happen.
[-Cloud-]

Drezi wrote:

I don't understand why people are against this idea. It's just a matter of disliking change I guess, being attached to legacy methods.
All those FL scores dissapearing out of the Ranking. I think a lot of tears would fall.
Personally, I love this Idea, since I think HT and FL ist just lame. Killer Song is probably the best example for this.
haha5957
If you can't accept the fact that pp is accurate, at least compared to score system, you are dumb. I can confidently say that.

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Fudgyking wrote:

Can someone explain to me why the overall pp-based ranking is accepted and considered accurate by the majority of players but at the same time, the score-based map rankings are still considered to be the appropriate way of sorting performances on each map?

How can someone think that global rankings and map rankings should use a different method? How does that even make sense?

How come the overall rankings do not use score, if it's supposedly more "honorific" and "accurate" than pp on each individual map?

Is there something obvious I overlooked which makes the situation more complicated that I made it seem?
Because Score is, in effect, a "perfect" way to compare scores and more precise [maps can get up to 1.5bil score, pp doesnt really go above 500. less room for error on the scoreboard this way.] since otherwise there will be like 5 sets of the same amount of pp on the scoreboard for your average full dthd/hdhr scoreboard.

Also there's no obfuscation. People will know exactly how they got on the scoreboards because the way score is calculated is perfectly common knowledge and makes for absolute accuracy and is better for comparison purposes.

And it's always been that way.
How is having a same rank or point a problem when they performed the same?
Seems like
(score of) 10 100s on very begining of the map >>> 1 100 on the last note
makes sense for you. There is no word that I can properly describe you but I'm pretty much confident that you don't make sense at all

the scoreboard "looks" like they performed different because this score system has a huge flaw, making the first 10 100s virtually useless and the last 100 really matter much. If you think this score system is perfect for comparison, you got a problem there.

Even myself could think of how you can change this score system into pp-related, and friendly to users. I'm pretty sure Tom or peppy already has similar or better idea of "how pp can be directly converted to score". Please don't say we'll have tons of "#1 - 149pp" thinks on our scoreboard. they are going to be scaled to big number for sure when it comes to score. Although there might be lots of same score since there actually are many 100~99% accs with same mod and same number of 100-50-x in top #50 records, this is how it is supposed to be (and there is another thing called spinner)

I see literally no valid reason on why pp(or at least that reflects pp) score shouldn't be implemented in this entire post. Why? current scores? Cause it always has been? Yeah, of course the slavery and kingdom cuz it always has been for people in history? lmao.

Also the old scores can be converted pretty easily for sure if they decide to replace current retarded score system into pp related one. (only troublesome stuff I see is spinner)
Amianki

xasuma wrote:

CalignoBot wrote:

I like this idea enough to match your stars.

Hope this gets included simply because it pissed me off how I turned an FC-5 into an FC but still lost about 10pp once because my accuracy was slightly lower.
That is not the point. I think that will be implemented regardless soon-ish (I linked it in an earlier page). So you don't have to lose pp for a 'better' score anymore. But that is not what the discussion is about here. :p

Im gonna remain neutral for the rest of this thread I think :B
Where did I indicate that I was responding to anything in this thread outside the overall idea of it?
Lanturn
So something like this?

Tommy Yang
Posting on behalf of Kyou-kun:
"That's what I think would be best, but I don't think the replays save the spinner bonus, so there'd have to be some other way to show the score instead, perhaps only for plays where some other player is tied."
xasuma
If this were implemented HD mod would probably cease to be used for a lot of people. As of now hd is used in conjuction with other mods to give a score boost , however the pp gain from it is close to none (might even be none idk).
This could be argued with HR as well, although not as much as hd. Same for FL. And it would in a way monopolize DT (being the only mod that truly boosts your pp gain by a lot).

Having said that, the balance between accuracy, aim and speed would be broken. Favoring speed over the other two.

Screw staying neutral in this thread :D
Drezi

xasuma wrote:

Having said that, the balance between accuracy, aim and speed would be broken. Favoring speed over the other two.
So you're saying the current global player ranking system is broken? Well, both HD and HR are very rewarding if you can play them with comparable acc, maybe the acc slope is a bit too steep but that is a different issue to debate, not one connected to this idea.
Vuelo Eluko
:cry:

Drezi wrote:

xasuma wrote:

So you're saying the current global player ranking system is broken? Well, both HD and HR are very rewarding if you can play them with comparable acc, maybe the acc slope is a bit too steep but that is a different issue to debate, not one connected to this idea.
HD HR isn't even in the same plane of existence as DT in terms of PP. xasuma is absolutely right.

the HD HR play has higher acc and yet is not even able to come to within half of the PP gain on the other play.

Anyone able to get at least a half combo on a song with DT is going to completely overshadow all HD HR full combos. I don't personally have a problem with the game basically becoming a DT only playground, but some [many] will.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say you'll be FORCIBLY YANKING rank 1's and spot on top 50 scoreboards away from players on like 90%+ of maps.

What it boils down to, does jesus deserve rank 1 on cataclysm for that DT FC? Absolutely. Do people who mash their way through tv size maps with DT and happen to get a decent combo deserve to completely replace people with HD HR 99%+ fcs? I'd say not...
xasuma

Drezi wrote:

xasuma wrote:

No, you are actually wrong. I have tested them. HD doesn't bother me , therefore I can achieve a lot of scores with the same accuracy as no mod. And the pp gain is none. OK maybe 0.xx but that could be something else for all we know .

And the pp gain of hr exists yes, but that is a steep curve to keep your acc. And even when you do, it's nothing compared to DT.
Drezi
HD gives a bonus to your aim (and a tiny bit to acc), so jumpy maps should provide a noticable pp gain if you HD them with similar acc. Worse acc will be very harsh on your pp though, that's why you can lose pp if you HD with sligthly more 100s. Still I don't see how this is tied to this suggestion, this is a pp related problem, which noone said is perfect, only that since it's the main (and currently most accurate) ranking system, it should be used for maps aswell.

It's obvious that the current 1.06 multiplier of HD vs 1.12 of DT does not even come close to representing the real difference in difficulty, even if pp favors DT too much it's still a lot closer.
xasuma

Drezi wrote:

HD gives a bonus to your aim (and a tiny bit to acc), so jumpy maps should provide a noticable pp gain if you HD them with similar acc.
Proof please.

And it is related, because a pp based score board will lead to pp searching people, which will eventually lead them into dt and our of the other mods.
And I do play a lot of dt myself, I'm not saying this because I hate on the mod at all. It just would not be fair to many HD, FL, HR plays.

:B
pielak213
Posting on Kyou-kun's behalf:
"If Hidden only gave a 0.01% bonus or something to that extent, as you so claim, then why would -Hakase-'s 98.54% (301 pp) Hidden score on this be worth more pp than mugio3's 100% nomod (287 pp) score? The reason is because it gives a percentage bonus based on the aim difficulty of the map, and that map happens to have a high aim difficulty. On a map with a low aim difficulty, the bonus will be very small and insignificant, and since you probably aren't playing those kinds of maps, you likely never noticed."
xasuma

pielak wrote:

"If Hidden only gave a 0.01% bonus or something to that extent, as you so claim, then why would -Hakase-'s 98.54% (301 pp) Hidden score on this be worth more pp than mugio3's 100% nomod (287 pp) score? The reason is because it gives a percentage bonus based on the aim difficulty of the map, and that map happens to have a high aim difficulty. On a map with a low aim difficulty, the bonus will be very small and insignificant, and since you probably aren't playing those kinds of maps, you likely never noticed."
You are absolutely right. But that is the exact reason why I said HD will cease to be used by a lot of people. It would only be significant enough for people to bother on very difficult maps. What about the other 90% of not very difficult aim maps?.
If it only affects a fraction of all beat maps, then it can't be as accurate as you claim it to be. Besides, If I can't notice it, then why would anyone below my rank ever notice it?
What this really is, is an ideal ranking for really high rank players on really hard maps. Good luck measuring pp accurately on 2-3 star maps.
Tom94
pp internally has a fractional part, so ordering by pp really wouldn't be an issue.

Kyou-kun wrote:

How often is the algorithm updated in a way which would affect beatmap leaderboards significantly? While it's a problem, I don't see it to be a significant enough one to warrant the use of such an inaccurate system.
You didn't refute any of my points, though. Yes, score is inaccurate, but there is no reason to replace it. If you can sort both by score and by pp both sides win.

There is still the one issue of overwriting a score with another one that gives less pp, but that would be mostly eliminated by per-mod highscores. The cases where you beat your score but lose pp would almost completely cease to exist, so I believe that at this point having a stable scoring system outweights the benefits of using pp for determining which scores to keep. Your opinion obviously will vary but keep in mind, that most players in this game are casuals who - as it seems to me - prefer their ranks to not randomly change.

Spoiler alert: A little bit of rebalancing in pp might be coming soon.
VoidnOwO

Bauxe wrote:

You make it sound like the same 50 people should have rank 1 to 50 on every map...

Kyou-kun wrote:

BRBP wrote:

They're less skilled, they don't deserve to be in the ranking list.

-Kyou
There's people who actually don't think this way. These are usually Flashlight players, or proponents of Flashlight mod weighting remaining the same. It's really quite surprising to me that some people don't think that players with more skill deserve better ranks.
:^)
Drezi

Tom94 wrote:

The cases where you beat your score but lose pp would almost completely cease to exist
Tbh it's not all that uncommon and feels pretty bad losing PP because I improve a 'sliderbreak near the end' score with worse accuracy, or I overwrite a better acc score with a worse one, only because I had more 100s at the beginning of the last one, and got all 300s at the end.

Tom94 wrote:

Your opinion obviously will vary but keep in mind, that most players in this game are casuals who - as it seems to me - prefer their ranks to not randomly change.
I don't think they mind their per-map ranks much, when global rank - which I think is more important, especially for non top-tier players - changes anyway if there are changes made to PP.
Tommy Yang

xasuma wrote:

You are absolutely right. But that is the exact reason why I said HD will cease to be used by a lot of people. It would only be significant enough for people to bother on very difficult maps. What about the other 90% of not very difficult aim maps?.
If it only affects a fraction of all beat maps, then it can't be as accurate as you claim it to be. Besides, If I can't notice it, then why would anyone below my rank ever notice it?
What this really is, is an ideal ranking for really high rank players on really hard maps. Good luck measuring pp accurately on 2-3 star maps.
Can you give an example of a score which is worth less than it should be with the current system? In particular, give me an example of one using the Hidden mod, if you can.

Drezi wrote:

Tom94 wrote:

The cases where you beat your score but lose pp would almost completely cease to exist
Tbh it's not all that uncommon and feels pretty bad losing PP because I improve a 'sliderbreak near the end' score with worse accuracy, or I overwrite a better acc score with a worse one, only because I had more 100s at the beginning of the last one, and got all 300s at the end
qft

Tom94 wrote:

You didn't refute any of my points, though
Because your points are mainly opinions which you and I disagree on.

BRBP wrote:

Don't understand this post at all.
xasuma
^
I'm not saying scores are worth less than they should.
All I'm saying that in comparison, dt is far more rewarding pp wise, than any of the other mods, for most songs, in most circumstances, considering most of the skills most players have.

And the example was HD. Most players won't bother in most situations to HD FL or even HR some songs .
Fine, yes, technically this is correct that top 50 might be more accurate in dt able maps. But most people won't appreciate it I don't think.

Whatever, with this much of split in opinions regarding this, there is no way they will replace scores for pp.
At most they will add it and have them side by side, and have two different top 50. Which is fine.
Drezi
Adding them side by side should be fine, cause then people will realize on their own how skewed and unrealistic score-leaderboards are compared to PP ones, so it'll be possible to phase out score ones completely without much of an uproar.

I mean sure HDHR overall might be underappreciated due to close to perfect acc being valued so high, but it should be obvious that when we're comparing these mods on the SAME map, DT is a lot harder than the other mods, so obviously it's gonna be reflected in PP.

going from nomod -> DT is the same level of difficulty increase as going from HT -> nomod, and noone seems to think that HT plays with mods are undervalued compared to nomod plays.
Vuelo Eluko

Drezi wrote:

going from nomod -> DT is the same level of difficulty increase as going from HT -> nomod, and noone seems to think that HT plays with mods are undervalued compared to nomod plays.

Od.
Kingkevin30
i have the same feeling as Lanturn on this idea...i think in general having a "skill-Leaderboard" is totally fine and many people would like that idea since its more "accurate" in its sense of giving "hard Scores" their attention...but you can't make such a major change without getting a HUGEE amount of hatred from the community...so the seperate leaderboard for PP is the "best" thing that can be done
Zaruhohl
The only people who would get hurt from this are shitty FL players who only care about getting #1's and can't even SS normal/easy difficulties with DTHRFL.

I have no #1's currently but if this happens I will get a bunch of #1's thanks to bad accuracy FL players getting out of the way. (https://osu.ppy.sh/b/91593&m=0 here is an example. They didn't even use HR)

And this would not hurt mid-level players, if they don't want to be mid-level players they should stop caring about spinning on normal diffs or whatever and try to improve their skill so they can do actually impressive scores.
I don't like how speed is the most important skill right now so I hope pp splits into three parts like tp in the future, this might solve the problems people have with DT.
Zaruhohl

[ Tao ] wrote:

It's a bad example: FL players don't use HR because it made the map harder to memorize (FL needs advanced reflexes and memorization, especially for maps who have more than 300 combos, and HR made it even more harder) and not necessarily because they have bad acuracy. I didn't tried the map though, but if it was that easy, you would see some full mods scores.

And advanced FL players can DTHRFL Easy/Normal maps, quite easily.

I also think the score system is not perfect but as Kingkevin30 said I think it would be better to have seperate leaderboards, it's too late now for a major change like this. But good idea though.
I mentioned that they didn't use HR because I personally can't play FLHD at all, There are some SS DTHD and better accuracy DTHR scores on the map so I think they could do better if they really did memorize the map. But using a score from 2 years ago isn't totally fair I guess he did nothing wrong if we judge by ppv1.

About the advanced FL players, What about this guy? https://osu.ppy.sh/u/1308621 He would lose lots of #1's due to accuracy if map rankings changed. I admit I don't have the patience to do the scores he does but it annoys me when I see his silver S ranks surrounded by SS scores.

FL still gives aim bonus and if map rankings split into three (I don't think this will ever happen) FL scores would still have good aim.
jesse1412

xasuma wrote:

Drezi wrote:

HD gives a bonus to your aim (and a tiny bit to acc), so jumpy maps should provide a noticable pp gain if you HD them with similar acc.
Proof please.

And it is related, because a pp based score board will lead to pp searching people, which will eventually lead them into dt and our of the other mods.
And I do play a lot of dt myself, I'm not saying this because I hate on the mod at all. It just would not be fair to many HD, FL, HR plays.

:B
wow. this guy. you're so wrong. it hurts me to read on. every post just hurts me more.

xasuma

jesus1412 wrote:

wow. this guy. you're so wrong. it hurts me to read on. every post just hurts me more.
And why would that be, Mr. Jesus ?

You can't just say, "wow so wrong, I can't believe this guy" in an argument. That's not a valid argument.
Amianki

xasuma wrote:

If this were implemented HD mod would probably cease to be used for a lot of people. As of now hd is used in conjuction with other mods to give a score boost , however the pp gain from it is close to none (might even be none idk).
This could be argued with HR as well, although not as much as hd. Same for FL. And it would in a way monopolize DT (being the only mod that truly boosts your pp gain by a lot).

Screw staying neutral in this thread :D
I didn't even read past this post, but I think you forgot that DT affects accuracy and aim as well as speed. As far as I can tell, HR predominantly affects accuracy.

So... I don't understand the point you're trying to make here?
xasuma
Well it is primarily speed over the other two. Everyone should agree on that..
Other than that, I think my post was clear enough for anyone to understand. Maybe reading all posts might help before you pick a random post and wonder why is not clear to you.
dennischan
Actually although map difficulty is calculated by looking at the whole map, the method of map difficulty calculation is rather simple and cannot be a fair basis for score calculation.

1. There is no pattern recognization.
The pp calculating method simply takes note of the difference between notes and treats it as the so called strain on a map.
Sadly, in the process there is only a simple weighing of the strain and simple addition.
Therfore, DT wiuld be overvalued in the sense that it simply makes easy patterns faster. Hard patterns would be at a disadvantage on this point.
This is why skystar maps and chloe maps are of relatively low rating since their difficulty lies in reading difficulty, not in so called aim.

2. Fast single taps are underrated.
There is no way for our simple pp calculator to distinguish between single taps and streams. Therfore fast single taps are underrated.

3. High SV is underrated.
pp calculations do not take sliders in account. Thus maps which are difficult because of sliders are underrated.
such as Talent Shredder, Strange Program

4. HD and FL are not suitably considered in the program
This ties with what I have said about no pattern recognization. The main difficulty of HD and FL is that they make the map harder to read.
It is not reasonable to put an arbritary multiplier on a map. After pattern recognization is finished, the diifculty of HD and FL can be gauged in a better way.
In this state of pp calculation, using pp as score will be unfair.

I dont deny that pp calculation can be in time, a fair substitue for the score system, but currently it is still a work in process.
I urge people in this thread to see that pp is currently not a suitable system for weighing any scores.
But I am not remotely concerned about this being implemented since it is impossible for our osu community to agree on this issue.
I know that this message might be ignored by people in this thread who only care about DTing Hards, but I hope that you people can check out my points before mindlessly dismissing it.
Amianki

xasuma wrote:

Well it is primarily speed over the other two.
If you do not understand how increasing both the BPM and OD of a map affects aim and accuracy respectively, then you shouldn't be talking about it like you do.
xasuma

CalignoBot wrote:

xasuma wrote:

Well it is primarily speed over the other two.
If you do not understand how increasing both the BPM and OD of a map affects aim and accuracy respectively, then you shouldn't be talking about it like you do.
Oh I understand. No need to school me on map difficulty.

And instead of attacking me, be objective and work on solving the issue.
If you really need to set me straight send me a pm. These little 1v1 arguments aren't helping the thread. And again, if you would have read everything, you would have noticed most people who were posting here thought having them side by side would be a reasonable idea.

Read the last post on last page, much more informative than this little argument..
Amianki

xasuma wrote:

CalignoBot wrote:

Oh I understand. No need to school me on map difficulty.

And instead of attacking me, be objective and work on solving the issue.
If you really need to set me straight send me a pm. These little 1v1 arguments aren't helping the thread. And again, if you would have read everything, you would have noticed most people who were posting here thought having them side by side would be a reasonable idea.

Read the last post on last page, much more informative than this little argument..
If you're talking about DT being monopolized, then my entire point is that it's not an issue because DT is significantly harder than HR to get good scores with. If you're talking about something else, then state it again.
show more