Avicii - Addicted To You

posted
Total Posts
47
show more
Topic Starter
Axey

CET 6 wrote:

黄黄^
(开了很小的音量 有些地方可能没听清楚/-\


Normal

觉得做得有点难啊
没有问题 有一些小提议 可以无视
00:05:880 (3) - 觉得再往右上移点 左倾15° 会更顺些
01:03:067 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - 感觉这一串打下来感觉新人要跪233
00:40:801 (2,3,4) - 不会截图- - 大概说下我的想法 00:40:801 (2) - 做成横向弯曲向左上弯 00:41:739 (3,4) - 做成竖向的 00:42:676 (4) - 尾巴接近00:43:614 (1) - 的头
01:43:380 (1,2,3,4,5) - 好看啊 不过在normal会不会被说就不知道了


Hard

00:55:333 (2,3,4) - 这个三连是为了跟vocal? 后面01:51:465 (2,3) - 01:52:637 (6,1) - 也是吧?但是有些音类似的地方比如01:48:067 (3,4) - 又没有 觉得有点那个···
00:51:348 这个空白不错 觉得这里调小音量填上也可以 2个短滑条+1个蓝线滑条
02:07:755 (1) - 突然就不顺了一下 不过没想好怎么改 我可能会往竖向滑条改
02:09:161 (5) - 这种音效超喜欢!


Insane

00:13:380 (1) - 不居中嘛?
00:26:505 (1) - 怎么离前面这么近


越来越懒了= =
就这样啦
快rank 挺带感的 :D
稍微改了些~超感谢cet6 么么哒> <
Scorpiour
Hi there~~ modding ticket

red - must be fixed
blue - highly recommend to consider
black - only suggestions


[General]
  1. You should check Epilepsy Warning in Song Setup - Design panel due to the pulse effect of storyboard.
  2. Album name should be put in Tags but not Source



[Insane]
  1. 00:19:239 (1) - maybe three notes is better?
  2. 00:22:051 (3) - i suggest a 1/2 or 3/4 slider here
  3. 00:30:020 (1,3) - ctrl+g separately?
  4. 00:48:301 (3,1,2,3,4,5) - 这一段有重音错位的问题……明显能听到吉他重音是在白线起红线收,但是你的slider重音都放到了红线上感觉很不舒服
  5. 01:40:567 (3) - not a good stack : break your flow.
  6. 01:56:505 (1) - flip it like this, placed at 152:152 still
  7. 02:00:958 - maybe you can add a triplet here stack to 02:01:192 (4) - ?


[Hard]
  1. 00:50:176 (3) - divide into 1/1 slider + 1/6 repeat slider?


[Normal]
  1. 00:11:270 (3) - could be removed
  2. 01:06:348 (2,1) - suggest a repeat slider here
  3. 01:43:380 (1,2,3,4) - overlaps here is looked messed. Try this?
  4. 01:56:973 (1,2,3) - ^, similar , no overlaps plz
  5. 02:20:411 (4,5) - i prefer a slider here


Not bad~~not bad~~ call me back to recheck when you're ready~
Topic Starter
Axey

Scorpiour wrote:

Hi there~~ modding ticket

red - must be fixed
blue - highly recommend to consider
black - only suggestions


[General]
  1. You should check Epilepsy Warning in Song Setup - Design panel due to the pulse effect of storyboard.
  2. Album name should be put in Tags but not Source


all fixed~

[Insane]
  1. 00:19:239 (1) - maybe three notes is better?
  2. 00:22:051 (3) - i suggest a 1/2 or 3/4 slider here ok~ use 1/2 slider
  3. 00:30:020 (1,3) - ctrl+g separately? make a little change
  4. 00:48:301 (3,1,2,3,4,5) - 这一段有重音错位的问题……明显能听到吉他重音是在白线起红线收,但是你的slider重音都放到了红线上感觉很不舒服
  5. 01:40:567 (3) - not a good stack : break your flow. changed this pattern.
  6. 01:56:505 (1) - flip it like this, placed at 152:152 still ok
  7. 02:00:958 - maybe you can add a triplet here stack to 02:01:192 (4) - ? ok


[Hard]
  1. 00:50:176 (3) - divide into 1/1 slider + 1/6 repeat slider?


[Normal]
  1. 00:11:270 (3) - could be removed ok
  2. 01:06:348 (2,1) - suggest a repeat slider here ok
  3. 01:43:380 (1,2,3,4) - overlaps here is looked messed. Try this? [/color]
  4. 01:56:973 (1,2,3) - ^, similar , no overlaps plz ok
  5. 02:20:411 (4,5) - i prefer a slider here ok


Not bad~~not bad~~ call me back to recheck when you're ready~
thankful SCO!!!
Scorpiour
Bubbled~~!!
Avena
Correct title (According to iTunes, Wikipedia and Youtube) is Avicii - Addicted To You, Meaning that Audra Mae needs to move to tags.
Topic Starter
Axey

Priti wrote:

Correct title (According to iTunes, Wikipedia and Youtube) is Avicii - Addicted To You, Meaning that Audra Mae needs to move to tags.
ok when bat check i will change it
alacat
yo

[General]
  1. Please check the widescreen support to Insane diff.
  2. Why don't you use a diff name "fanzhen's Normal" ?


[Normal]
  1. AR,OD-1. It's a bit high for this difficulty.
  2. 00:41:739 (3,4) - I feel kinda empty about hitsonds at here. Consider adding some whistles to this part.
  3. 01:01:895 (3,4) - I don't agree this stack pattern in easiest diff. You should use same stack pattern like your other parts 00:53:458 (2,3) - or 00:55:333 (2,3) - . Fix this one, so it prevents the player from misreading.
  4. 01:11:505 (1) - add a finish to the head of the slider
  5. 01:48:536 (1) - I can't see number of slider's head. Please move it down like this


[Hard]
  1. 00:19:708 - missing a whistle
  2. 01:43:965 (1) - It's better to follow piano sound to spinner's end at here 01:45:255 - . I feel it has strong sound also you can add a whistle sound here.


Nothing to say from my side to insane diff *-* It's excellent. Check these and let me know.

and Please fix Artist

Priti wrote:

Correct title (According to iTunes, Wikipedia and Youtube) is Avicii - Addicted To You, Meaning that Audra Mae needs to move to tags.
official video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc9c12q3mrc

Then, Thank you for checking Priti.
Topic Starter
Axey

alacat wrote:

yo

[General]
  1. Please check the widescreen support to Insane diff.
  2. Why don't you use a diff name "fanzhen's Normal" ?


[Normal]
  1. AR,OD-1. It's a bit high for this difficulty.
  2. 00:41:739 (3,4) - I feel kinda empty about hitsonds at here. Consider adding some whistles to this part.
  3. 01:01:895 (3,4) - I don't agree this stack pattern in easiest diff. You should use same stack pattern like your other parts 00:53:458 (2,3) - or 00:55:333 (2,3) - . Fix this one, so it prevents the player from misreading.
  4. 01:11:505 (1) - add a finish to the head of the slider
  5. 01:48:536 (1) - I can't see number of slider's head. Please move it down like this


[Hard]
  1. 00:19:708 - missing a whistle
  2. 01:43:965 (1) - It's better to follow piano sound to spinner's end at here 01:45:255 - . I feel it has strong sound also you can add a whistle sound here.


Nothing to say from my side to insane diff *-* It's excellent. Check these and let me know.

and Please fix Artist

Priti wrote:

Correct title (According to iTunes, Wikipedia and Youtube) is Avicii - Addicted To You, Meaning that Audra Mae needs to move to tags.
official video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc9c12q3mrc

Then, Thank you for checking Priti.
loool fixed all things <3 thanks very much!
Avena
Change diffname to fanzhen's Normal, His original name is fanzhen0019, not Fanzhen0019
Topic Starter
Axey

Priti wrote:

Change diffname to fanzhen's Normal, His original name is fanzhen0019, not Fanzhen0019
<3333 thanks for your twice name mistakes notice <3333
alacat
Aviciiiiiiiiiiiii \o/

Ranked!
Topic Starter
Axey

alacat wrote:

Aviciiiiiiiiiiiii \o/

Ranked!
<333333 alacatttty \o/
P o M u T a
gratz!
Sey
Yay, now it also has a standard mapset, congrats ♥
Beren
么么哒 :D
Sapphiire
Gratz ! :) Always nice to have more Avicii maps o/
Topic Starter
Axey

Sey wrote:

Yay, now it also has a standard mapset, congrats ♥
so happy that we both love this song lol
Myxo
Great Song and Map <3 Plays really smooth!
DakeDekaane
I'm such a party pooper

ヽ(●-`Д´-)ノ

[Insane]
All repeat arrows on sliders must be visible. Make sure that hitbursts (100s/300s/etc) from previous notes are not covering the repeat arrows or even the paths/ends of sliders (use the default skin to check if using hitbursts from another skin).
:!: 00:38:458 (3) - Comboburst covering repeat arrow :(
00:34:708 (2) - I can understand a bit this, but the repeat arrow is not landing on any noticeable beat, how about this? You would cover better the vocals imo


[Hard]
00:34:708 (2) - Same as in Insane.

[Normal]
This could be using HP3 to balance this being a bit hard?
02:16:895 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - I know this is a cool pattern, but considering this is the lowest diff on the set, it'd a bit hard to play due the hidden slider starts, could it be possible to you to make the path clearer here? ;w;
Beren
._.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply