forum

Help with Hit Circles?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Flat_Stanley
There's a skin that I just got and I love everything about it except one thing; the hit circles are pretty much black so there's no way to tell where they are when you have your background 100% dimmed. So how would I go about changing the color to the color of another skin's hit circles? Here are some pictures.

The Skin with black hit circles

And the skin with the color that I'd like.

If anybody could help I'd greatly appreciate it.
[cocoa]_old
Change name of file from "hitcircleoverlay" to "hitcircle".
Topic Starter
Flat_Stanley

[cocoa] wrote:

Change name of file from "hitcircleoverlay" to "hitcircle".
Um.. What file? I've already got a hit circle and a hit circle overlay in the skin
[cocoa]_old

Evolvation wrote:

Um.. What file? I've already got a hit circle and a hit circle overlay in the skin
just move the "hitcircle" file to anywhere you want and change name file "hitcircleoverlay" to "hitcircle".
Topic Starter
Flat_Stanley

[cocoa] wrote:

Evolvation wrote:

just move the "hitcircle" file to anywhere you want and change name file "hitcircleoverlay" to "hitcircle".
I've got 2 files in the skin with "hitcircle" in them. "Hitcircle" and "hitcircleoverlay".
[cocoa]_old
- Find file name "hitcircle" and "hitcircleoverlay" in your skin
- Move the file named "hitcircle" to anywhere you want (except your skin folder)
- Re-name the file named "hitcircleoverlay" to "hitcircle".
Topic Starter
Flat_Stanley

[cocoa] wrote:

- Find file name "hitcircle" and "hitcircleoverlay" in your skin
- Move the file named "hitcircle" to anywhere you want
- Re-name the file named "hitcircleoverlay" to "hitcircle".
Done that, same results. Black.
Rio-
copy the [colour] section from the skin.ini in "Dustice & cptnXn" and replace Your own skin.ini (inside "Forgd v7" folder) with those formulas
something like this
[Colours]
Combo1: 204,147,147
Combo2: 125,155,125
Combo3: 223,223,191
Combo4: 133,194,197
[cocoa]_old
Resolved via PM ;) , pls locked this thread.
Ircia
[quote="satriobp"]copy the [colour] section from the skin.ini in "Dustice & cptnXn" and replace Your own skin.ini (inside "Forgd v7" folder) with those formulas
something like this
[code][Colours]
Combo1: 204,147,147
Combo2: 125,155,125
Combo3: 223,223,191hghgccd[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]
loozkang
I just want to confirm.
Since we know that the colour of the hitcircle is transluscent , so i means we cant see the background colour of hitcircle.png or hitcircleoverlay.png with windows photo viewer nor Paint.So , In this case , you need to edit the hitcircle.png or hitcircleoverlay.png with a advanced picture editor to enable transluscent colour in the image
Am i correct?
_Kanekatsu

loozkang wrote:

I just want to confirm.
Since we know that the colour of the hitcircle is transluscent , so i means we cant see the background colour of hitcircle.png or hitcircleoverlay.png with windows photo viewer nor Paint.So , In this case , you need to edit the hitcircle.png or hitcircleoverlay.png with a advanced picture editor to enable transluscent colour in the image
Am i correct?
Can you stop your necroposting adventure?
CarmesiKiller
Please locked this thread. This is already solved :)