forum

4U - In My Heart

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EiJi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, March 07, 2008 at 3:05:34 PM

Artist: 4U
Title: In My Heart
BPM: 83
Filesize: 3892kb
Play Time: 03:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.45 stars, 216 notes)
Download: 4U - In My Heart
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Next WIP beatmap for your viewing pleasure. This one is slow, with a whooping 83 BPM. So far it is looking quite easy, perhaps this will turn out to be a Normal difficulty map. As usual, this isn't here for help, just as a preview.

Since this one is so slow, I'm keeping up with spacing, so it is possible to try it out.

I will be updating it throughout the day.

- The MP3 is huge, I know. I'll either cut when I figure out when to, or I'll reencode it. But that comes later.
-- MP3 compressed and cut, 11MB down to 3.5mb.

--- Completed ---
All finished! Only change I can think of since last edit was that I replaced a spinner near the beginning with a break.

Nice and easy map. Hope ya'll enjoy. And be sure to pay attention to the top right for an indicator. :P
Edit: Background added. Image from LemurenSwe.
Topic Starter
EiJi
Map finished. Moved from Help to Completed. Enjoy.

PS: A Viet. Audition song.
Rolled
Creative little bit of storyboarding. Beatmap is well done, as always. I'm not going to be too nazi about this because it does fall under ranking standards, and a harder version would be awkward. Bubbling.
eyup
Great map - very relaxing music, and the BPM doubling warning is very handy. See, this one is 2.45 stars and is still very nice to play, so you DO know how to make a good easy map EiJi :P Ranked!

@Rolled: I don't have a problem with standalone easy maps. In fact, neither does the ranking standards - it only applies for hard maps requiring easier maps, not the other way around =) This is because 5 star players (e.g. Saturos) can pass 2 star maps, but 2 star players (e.g. peppy. shh...) can't pass 5 star maps!
Topic Starter
EiJi
Yes, eyup. It's easy, And I made it to prove a point, in a certain forum... :P
eyup
Yeah it's easy, and it's still fun to play. So start making these in tandem with hard versions of the same map ffs.
Topic Starter
EiJi
Not gonna happen. Not both.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rolled

eyup wrote:

@Rolled: I don't have a problem with standalone easy maps. In fact, neither does the ranking standards - it only applies for hard maps requiring easier maps, not the other way around =) This is because 5 star players (e.g. Saturos) can pass 2 star maps, but 2 star players (e.g. peppy. shh...) can't pass 5 star maps!
Yea, I'm aware. It's more of a personal preference I guess. I've spoken about it in other places so no need to bring it up here again :P
machol30
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.