Topic Starter
TrinitehFoarse
Seriously,what happened to rrtyui?
Yauxo
He's having fun playing - or - he enjoy play
meteor22
he's wasting his talent
Maxis
from what I've been hearing, sayo basically pp farmed to #1 whereas rrtyui plays to enjoy the game like Yauxo said (iow he doesn't care about rank).

rrtyui is still better imo.
Topic Starter
TrinitehFoarse

Maxis wrote:

from what I've been hearing, sayo basically pp farmed to #1 whereas rrtyui plays to enjoy the game like Yauxo said (iow he doesn't care about rank).

I've learned now. REQUESTING LOCK
Vuelo Eluko

Maxis wrote:

i see rrtyui fanboys are on damage control...

#sayoNation2014
#KoreaOWChype
#PleaseDontBanEveryGoodKoreanBesidesDungeonAgain
B1rd
yeah I think is because Sayo 'farms' DT which gives a ton of pp, while rrtyui plays a wide variety of maps which don't necessarily give as much. IMO I'd say that rrtyui is still better overall.
meteor22
yea right rrtyui is SSing [hards] nomod and playing multiplayer

I don't see how that is supposed to be enjoyable, sayo is enjoying much more I think.

And in terms of DT skills, which is all that matters after all, sayo is at least as good as rrtyui
GoldenWolf

meteor22 wrote:

I don't see how that is supposed to be enjoyable, sayo is enjoying much more I think.

And in terms of DT skills, which is all that matters after all, sayo is at least as good as rrtyui
Who are you to decide what's enjoyable and what isn't
Dembele
Sayo #1 osu player in the world on rankings, congratulations to him!!!

It would be nice to see a battle for #1 for once but it doesn't seem that rrtyui cares about it so maybe Sayo will keep it, we will see. he deserves great credit for making #1 though, come on guys...
iWhorse
requesting forum ban
Cocaine dog
He's just been inactive..
meteor22

GoldenWolf wrote:

meteor22 wrote:

I play the game.
uzzi

meteor22 wrote:

GoldenWolf wrote:

I play the game.
Sometimes you just want to relax without the relax mod, y'know? Constantly trying to rank loses its vibe after a while.
AegisFTW

meteor22 wrote:

I play the game.
This won't end well.
meteor22

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

Sometimes you just want to relax without the relax mod, y'know? Constantly trying to rank loses its vibe after a while.
I know what you mean, and "playing for fun & relax lol" is what already 90% of the players do.

But we are talking about rrtyui here, nobody cares about him enjoying the game. We expect him to make impressive scores, that's what he has been known for in the first place.

Then again we have no right to tell him what to do, and he doesn't even care what we think. I'm just saying most people get excited when he tries to play his best, and it's a pity he isn't right now.
AegisFTW

meteor22 wrote:

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

I know what you mean, and "playing for fun & relax lol" is what already 90% of the players do.

But we are talking about rrtyui here, nobody cares about him enjoying the game. We expect him to make impressive scores, that's what he has been known for in the first place.

Then again we have no right to tell him what to do, and he doesn't even care what we think. I'm just saying most people get excited when he tries to play his best, and it's a pity he isn't right now.
That's a much better way of saying it and I can agree with this. I also get excited when players or top players in general get ridiculous scores because it provides to some people motivation and inspiration. At first it seemed like you were talking about "This is how you have fun and it's universal!"
blahpy

meteor22 wrote:

Oh wow, looks like everyone forgot that he belongs to you!!
GoldenWolf

AegisFTW wrote:

At first it seemed like you were talking about "This is how you have fun and it's universal!"
That's actually what he said.

meteor22 wrote:

But we are talking about rrtyui here, nobody cares about him enjoying the game.
*you* don't.
Maxis

meteor22 wrote:

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

like every other osu player rrtyui has a life, and the only difference between us and him is that he's better at osu. rrtyui isn't here to impress us or to fulfill our expectations of him making impressive scores, he's here because he enjoys osu.

osu is a video game and with that I think it's better to just enjoy it rather than stressing about ranks or expecting said ranks from other people. I think rrtyui would have quit a long time ago if he didn't truthfully enjoy osu.

the point I'm trying to make is that rrtyui isn't here for us, he's here for himself. the same most likely goes to just about... every other osu player, top or otherwise.
Kanye West
Loctav
I don't even