forum

Xbox 360 Club

posted
Total Posts
show more
ampzz
Crackdown I found fairly easy when I owned a Xbox360 to be honest...
Seibei4211
I didn't say they were hard, I said they were frustrating. The homing rocket launcher guys in Shai-gen were fucking stupid and time-wasting, it took way too long to get to the top of some buildings, cars are pointless, and picking things up to throw took so much time that it was pointless. In Crackdown 2, the wingsuit just doesn't do anything. It's only practical use is to go slightly further when you jump from a tall building. Also, in both games, it's so stupid hard to actually target an explosive that's next to a group of enemies. The map in the first game wasn't even accurate, and they don't give you a standard map in the second game. You have to just pan over one of the objective-specific maps.
s 8 n
lol my gt is now DeViiNe ChroNo
FreakyTy
YiffYiff Hooray,

Yeah that's right.

GoW 3 all day everyday, except when I'm playing Osu! or Rock Band 3 of course.
420Guy
My Gamertag: Wehzy

I am playing a lot of BF3 & GoW 3.

Add me if any1 want to play.
SereneMidnight
Well, might as well post my GT here as well (Even though it's in my signature.)

GT: SereneMidnight

This is important: Make sure you message me who you are, otherwise I'll just ignore the request.
Mianki
Trials Evolution is so good~
Get it!
420Guy
Can't wait to get Minecraft for Xbox :>
Seibei4211
Gee whiz, didn't think I'd get it, but there's my 1000/1000 for Tales of Vesperia. What a long 3 weeks this has been.
Toki Hakurei
GT: Toki Hakurei

I usually play UMvC3, 3rd Strike, and Skullgirls.
locoskull
Locoskull-Locoskull
Left 4 dead
Minecraft
Call of duty black ops
Topic Starter
Mara
cool story bro
Bass
Sorry for necro but YES! Finally xbox will have an Internet browser...

...which is IE lol.
Alex311360
sHaDoWsN1pEr13 (osu!)
xXAlex311Xx (XBL)
Xbox Live is starting to become an annoyance. The multiplayer & party chat & stuff is fine, it's just I got hacked and everything went upside down. I got my account back and changed my GT from SonicAlex311 to xXAlex311Xx. It sucks.

So yeah, I pretty much have MOST of the Call of Duty games which I rarely play anymore, both Borderlands, both Crackdowns, Saints Row 2 & 3, and a lot of other gems I either have on XBLA, demos or on disc. Yeah.

EDIT: Also Bass, I'm beta testing it.
Not sure if there are any sign up download keys avaliable anymore, but just incase:
http://www.xbox.com/beta

You're welcome. Beta's public BTW. IE works pretty good!
EDIT2: And by most I mean 4,WAW,MW,MW2(brokendisk),BO,MW3.
Not interested in BO2, more interested in halo 4 owo
Topic Starter
Mara

sHaDoWsN1pEr13 wrote:

halo 4
Not worth it.
Mianki
I had high expectations of Halo 3 when I started playing it. But the single player campaign was shitty and I never really got into to the multiplayer so I don't think I'll be buying any Halo games.
Topic Starter
Mara
I don't know anything about Halo: Reach, but I heard Halo 4 has silly loadouts.

(Game got leaked)
Alex311360
Whatever. Too much Borderlands 2 I'm playing. Come join me if you want.
Vext_old
Fuck all that pansy ass borderlands, halo, gears, black ops, campfare shit. Only things I have been playing are Motha fuckin' Jet Set Radio, Sonic Adventure 2, and the ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT GEM of an awesome game Happy Wars, I was so glad I got in on the Beta weeks ago for the sole purpose of playing Happy Wars.
Bass
If IE is for Gold users I will get mad.
Alex311360

Vext wrote:

Fuck all that pansy ass borderlands, halo, gears, black ops, campfare shit. Only things I have been playing are Motha fuckin' Jet Set Radio, Sonic Adventure 2, and the ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT GEM of an awesome game Happy Wars, I was so glad I got in on the Beta weeks ago for the sole purpose of playing Happy Wars.
...Did you say Jet Set Radio and Sonic Adventure 2? THOSE GAMES WERE MY CHILDHOOD, MAN. Played JSRF and JGR on Dreamcast + Xbox, and Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on the Gamecube. Loved those games. :D
*sigh* Sometimes I wished the world could be like this, again. :C
Mianki
They're on the Xbox Arcade you know so you can play them once more.
Vext_old
Neat, checked my email and got a rewards email, was pleasantly surprised to see this.

It always makes me happy to be told I am going to get free stuffs or money back or w/e without having to do anything or be a 'new' member to qualify or anything like that.
Seibei4211
You do have to be Gold to get that though, so sucks for me.
Topic Starter
Mara
And the silliest part is - you only get MS points worth 25 cents during your birthday! 25 FUCKING CENTS!