forum

[resolved] Client crash

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Danni
Problem Details: I switched to fullscreen and then all the sudden the client crashed. When i restarted the client, it worked fine, until i clicked the osu menu circle and it crashed again. TL;DR anything i do crashes my client becuase i switched to fullscreen :(

Video or screenshot showing the problem: I dont have any sort of program to film the problem.

osu! version: 20140621.8 (latest)
Niervaco
Are you running OpenGL? OpenGl, fullscreen, and unlimited FPS pose crashing and freezing issues.
Topic Starter
Danni
I do believe i use openGL, but switching to DirectX is gonna be hard considering the fact that my client crashes when i click play/options/edit/anything cx
DENKOUSEKKA

Danni wrote:

I do believe i use openGL, but switching to DirectX is gonna be hard considering the fact that my client crashes when i click play/options/edit/anything cx
Close your game, Hold Shift then run your game and change the renderer to DirectX (Avoid OpenGL + Fullscreen)
Topic Starter
Danni

Yazawa wrote:

Close your game, Hold Shift then run your game and change the renderer to DirectX (Avoid OpenGL + Fullscreen)
That fixed it! Thanks a bunch :D
Niervaco
Resolved anyone?
Topic Starter
Danni

Niervaco wrote:

Resolved anyone?
Yazawa found a solution to my problem ^^
Niervaco
Yes I know, by when I say "Resolved anyone?" I am asking that someone put a Resolved tag on this post.
Topic Starter
Danni

Niervaco wrote:

Yes I know, by when I say "Resolved anyone?" I am asking that someone put a Resolved tag on this post.
Oh im new to the forum so i didnt know what you meant, but can i put a resolved tag on it or does someone else have to do it?
DENKOUSEKKA

Danni wrote:

Niervaco wrote:

Oh im new to the forum so i didnt know what you meant, but can i put a resolved tag on it or does someone else have to do it?
A mod will come and do it. Niervaco didn't have to tell anyone to set it as resolved so quickly.