forum

I made a bot that recommends beatmaps. Try it!

posted
Total Posts
show more
icecreamjeff
how to download it sry i beginner lol
Mahogany
Wow. This bot is awesome, I was just about to go into a beatmap slump because I suck at finding stuff. Thanks!

icecreamjeff wrote:

how to download it sry i beginner lol
You add the OP's account as your friend and then send a message to it through chat with !recommend

Give it a second or two and it'll give you a recommendation.
Gumpy

Gigo wrote:

... and then, consider the fact that even that is not how much pp you gained, because all scores below that got pushed down, so you actually receive far less than what's stated.
... if a pp score is 100 it's still 100 not 10
Yuudachi-kun
Can you ever lose pp by making a top score where the pp gained drom it doesn't counteract what ypu lose by havig everything below it weighted less?
Gumpy

Kheldragar wrote:

Can you ever lose pp by making a top score where the pp gained drom it doesn't counteract what ypu lose by havig everything below it weighted less?
No
E m i
even if you got a new top rank worth the same pp as your last one, you get a lot of pp for realigning all other top ranks
all pp beyond that is basically a flat value
Neverwinter2

otoed1 wrote:

Neverwinter2 wrote:

I can not understand, what to do for trying..... help please...
I don't understand your question. Message the bot !faq to get to the wiki. maybe it knows the answer to your question.
Where can i download it? How to add bot to osu! (commands up on forum does not work in chat)..
E m i

Neverwinter2 wrote:

otoed1 wrote:

I don't understand your question. Message the bot !faq to get to the wiki. maybe it knows the answer to your question.
Where can i download it? How to add bot to osu! (commands up on forum does not work in chat)..
message tillerino
casmith789
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/14412 - I got 97.20% with HD, which was 134pp.

Checking tillerino for that exact situation - 97.2%, HD, tillerino says 136pp.

Is the discrepancy because tillerino is just guessing at pp, or because tillerino has to guess how many 100s / 50s you will get, or for some other reason I can't think of at the moment?

I got 24 100s, no 50s, no sliderbreaks, no misses.
Topic Starter
Tillerino

casmith789 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/14412 - I got 97.20% with HD, which was 134pp.

Checking tillerino for that exact situation - 97.2%, HD, tillerino says 136pp.

Is the discrepancy because tillerino is just guessing at pp, or because tillerino has to guess how many 100s / 50s you will get, or for some other reason I can't think of at the moment?

I got 24 100s, no 50s, no sliderbreaks, no misses.
Numerical errors. Sometimes the data which the calculations are based on is pretty thin.
E m i
Can you use Tillerino, Tillerino?
Apology if this was asked already. :|
Topic Starter
Tillerino

[ Momiji ] wrote:

Can you use Tillerino, Tillerino?
Apology if this was asked already. :|
I use ppaddict for recommendations mostly. History, comments, it's pretty handy.

Edit: To answer your question: yes I can, but I need to use an IRC client.
DahplA
Just a question, is Tillerino still give me proper numbers after the pp changes or is it still not updated?
Topic Starter
Tillerino

DahplA wrote:

Just a question, is Tillerino still give me proper numbers after the pp changes or is it still not updated?
No it's not updated yet. I need to wait until all scores are recalculated until I can update it.
George Lopez
hai o/ is there any way to make tillerino only give me HD maps if i say "!r hd"? I get HDDT maps 90% of the time.
woqx
I would just put HD on the maps you usually play without mods, it won't make a big difference in pp so Tillerinos HD recommendations shouldn't be very different from the nomod ones. They might be a bit easier since you get a bit more pp for the same accuracy if you play with HD.
Gumpy

xkrissi wrote:

hai o/ is there any way to make tillerino only give me HD maps if i say "!r hd"? I get HDDT maps 90% of the time.
no only !r or !r HR/DT and then add HD yourself
-Atri-
The only problem is, i can't use it when you're offline
Topic Starter
Tillerino
Try http://ppaddict.tillerino.org/ it's a different frontend for the same data and recommendations.
Strategas
Can I use the bot on the website to check the pp value on custom accuracy? Cause so far I could only see 93% or 100%.
Ishkiz

Strategas wrote:

Can I use the bot on the website to check the pp value on custom accuracy? Cause so far I could only see 93% or 100%.
Strategas
thanks, I actually opened the settings panel like over 100 times now and haven't noticed it till now you mentioned -_-
Infevo

Tillerino wrote:

Try http://ppaddict.tillerino.org/ it's a different frontend for the same data and recommendations.
Wow, Till! I have been looking for something like that! Awesome!
[ Thanthos ]
How do i know how much pp do i get? I Mean,Whenever you doing !r it gives you random beatmap.What do i need to say if i wanna check some beatmaps? Like "!scan the big black" or something.
Green Platinum

Selfieawesome wrote:

How do i know how much pp do i get? I Mean,Whenever you doing !r it gives you random beatmap.What do i need to say if i wanna check some beatmaps? Like "!scan the big black" or something.
/np: displays (if available) information about the beatmap that you're listening to (as in the picture below). If you're playing the map or watching someone playing the map, the selected mods will be taken into consideration if possible.

!with [mods]: displays information about the last beatmap (either from a recommendation or /np) with the given mods. Mods need to be given as two character aliases as displayed in score lists. They can be combined by simple concatenation. Examples: !with DT or !with HDHR

!acc [accuracy]: repeats the last song info with with given accuracy. Example: !acc 93.5

You could have read the commands list
Yuudachi-kun
Question for pp-addict: How do I set the filters to not show any mod plays? I don't know the "reccomended settings" syntax.
Topic Starter
Tillerino

Kheldragar wrote:

Question for pp-addict: How do I set the filters to not show any mod plays? I don't know the "reccomended settings" syntax.
Click help.

EDIT: Important detail: click help while the settings box is open.
Yuudachi-kun

Tillerino wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Click help.

Didn't help the last time I did it or now; I had it exactly like this last time which is why I said I didn't know the syntax.
Topic Starter
Tillerino

Kheldragar wrote:

Tillerino wrote:

Click help.

Didn't help the last time I did it or now
Put anything that you would send Tillerinobot after "!recommend" in this box.
You put the "!r" in there as well. Although that should ideally output an error message.
Yuudachi-kun
How did you quote the old post when I edited it 2 minutes after posting it?

Changing it from !r nomod to nomod changed nothing.
Topic Starter
Tillerino

Kheldragar wrote:

How did you quote the old post when I edited it 2 minutes after posting it?

Changing it from !r nomod to nomod changed nothing.
I clicked "quote" immediately after you posted it and posted a message shortly after. The window stayed open for 10 hours saying "You can't quote something in a quote in a quote" (or whatever). I just removed the innermost quote and successfully posted that :)

So, nomod does nothing. Weird. I guess I'll look into that some time.
Strategas
You just have to hide the other scores for the new ones to appear

That augoeides recommendation though
Topic Starter
Tillerino

Strategas wrote:

That augoeides recommendation though

Yea, nomod recommendations at your level of play are pretty impossible.
Esuto_Ya -
Your name is confusing me. Are you banned? If not, pls contact Tillerino. :(
Flappy
i do not understand how to use the bot, it only says that i havent start a "conversation" when i type /r
gregest

spongeeee wrote:

i do not understand how to use the bot, it only says that i havent start a "conversation" when i type /r
you have to type !r not /r
abraker
Any plans to include support for mania?
chica emo
Tillerino always tells me "I've reccomended everything I can think of. Try again to start over!
What i can do?
trexex55
gave me great suggestions. Thanks!
oquotron
<3 I use it all the time :D
I'm really enjoying it so far.
show more