finally.
Squichu
asdadsd. yay!! now go rank this ~ >w<
//dies happily
Pappy
<3
Jestem z ciebie dumny!
Lanturn
Do a resnap on all diffs quickly. There are a few notes I stumbled on that were unsnapped by 1ms. 00:17:810 (3) - for example on Extreme.

Consider adding "Kamyczek" to the tags?

Everything seems fine for the most part. Mostly nitpicks.

Volume:
I really think you should consider raising the volume of the section after the kiai to at least 40-50%. 00:32:555 - to the end.
It sounds a lot louder than the beginning at least.

[Easy]
OD 2.9 or 2.4 so it kind of matches up with the rest of the set? Also lower the HP by at least 0.5. 3.5 is a bit much.
  1. 00:16:284 (1) - consider moving the end node so the arrow faces directly downwards? http://puu.sh/dEMgE.jpg
  2. 00:38:657 (3) - loosen this up a little bit if you can. Just so it kind of matches the curves of pretty much every other slider in this section.
[Normal]
Love the 0.7 and 0.9 gaps here. Try to keep them as consistent as possible though! Only a couple minor fixes, but I'd really appreciate it if you cleaned them up!
  1. 00:24:419 (1) - I honestly believe you should keep this 0.9 so it fits the same length of every other 1/1 gap here. Try x248 y128 and readjust the (2) as needed to fit.
    00:28:996 (2) - Nudge this 1 grid left to x372 y216 for balance please!
    00:39:928 (4) - 0.7 previous would be nice.
[Hard]
  1. 00:15:775 (3) - Move this out a bit more? comparing with the spacing on the rest of the diff, this is the only one that appears a bit too close. maybe try and loosen the 00:15:013 (2) -'s curve to help blanket it better with more distance.
  2. 00:31:157 (3) - A bit of hitsound inconsistency, generally you don't whistle this note. If you look at a similar part like 00:27:089 - or 00:29:123 - you don't whistle these. I suggest removing the whistle because of this.
Insane:
This one is actually pretty nice to play. Good stuff.

[Extreme]
HP 8.7? Sorry, but considering how low density the beginning is, on HR, you'll fail if you don't 100% it. Lower this to anything below 8. I'd also recommend lowering Insane by a little more as well to balance it, and maybe fine tune the other diffs. Take the suggestion from Easy into consideration too.
Also. OD 7.9 because... yeah?
These settings.. >_<
  1. 00:18:318 (1) - add whistle? There is a bit of time between whistles, and this seems like a good spot to add one. Also like Ike suggested. 00:17:810 (3) - whistle on the tail. You should add at least one anyways.
  2. 00:18:953 - and 00:20:224 - If you're planning to have a gap. I would recommend it at 00:20:224 - | 00:18:953 - is still carrying sounds, and the way it's set up for the upcoming notes, it gets read as 1/2 fairly easily. I would add a circle here, and change 00:20:097 (3) - to a circle almost stacked on (1) like you do at 00:28:233 (4,1) - . This also brings in consistency with the rest of the patterns.
Display title is set at 32544, but honestly why? That's pretty much the most random spot ever. The song is pretty much finished by the time it shows up. Someone should change this back to the beginning, or at least provide me with a reason why you'd put it after the kiai, but still being in the heavy part of the song.

Call me back whenever you want.
Topic Starter
Krfawy
Fixed everything and balanced the settings in the whole mapset. :3 The only thing I skipped was using whistle at the tail of 00:17:809 (3) - this note because I added it at 00:18:064 (4) - so that's ok. Mryfyfywywyfy! o3o Time to hunt for Lanturn and get it rolling! o=[_T3T_]=o
Lanturn
I'm at work for another few hours, but I'll do my recheck as soon as I'm home.
Aka
rip numbers :D
Lanturn
Normal: 00:25:436 (4) - I think this was supposed to be 0.9 on both prev and next. It's the only inconsistent thing I can see.

Everything else looks good :)
Lanturn
Ok. Let's put the heart on this.

Qualified

Congrats on making / mapping your own music and getting qualified!
Gero
Congrats o/
Lust
Congratulations!
Shohei Ohtani
you should DMCA this
Squichu
OMG FINALLY. YESSSSSS
congratz <333

//screaming while dying in league orz
Love <3
Pappy