forum

Hi everyone

posted
Total Posts
show more
feebeewoo
Welome to osu! forums. Enjoy your stay here ;)
Eu <3
Piine
Welcome to the forums. I appreciated you to be here and I hope you will have a blast. If you need any assistance, just contact me.
Yuuki Asuna
Weeelcome to the forums! :3
-sev
Welcome to the forums, have fun. :)
chaee
Welcome welcome! Enjoy your stay here
Char9mm
hihi blueloniess and welcome~
I started only four months ago so I haven't made many friends either. I may not be able to teach you much, but I can help out a little. :D
I'd like to play taiko with more people haha. Also, I speak chinese too since I am from Taiwan. Hope we can become friends :P ^^
DestinySonata
Hi Blue :D
Welcome to the forums and I hope you have a great time here! Just hit me up if you want to ask something!
Kouya-
Hiya Blue,

Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions, feel free to shoot a PM, I'll be glad to help :P
Topic Starter
blueloniess

feebeewoo wrote:

Welome to osu! forums. Enjoy your stay here ;)
Eu <3
omg i just saw this justnow !sorry for my late reply…(but why banchbot doesn't tell me you reply this??)
Topic Starter
blueloniess

Sulker wrote:

Welcome to the forums. I appreciated you to be here and I hope you will have a blast. If you need any assistance, just contact me.
sorry for my late reply but believe me i got no respond from banchbot…so i don't know you have reply me…really sorry!
Topic Starter
blueloniess

Yuuki Asuna wrote:

Weeelcome to the forums! :3
sorry for my late reply but believe me i got no respond from banchbot…so i don't know you have reply me…really sorry!
and thank you!
Topic Starter
blueloniess

Char9mm wrote:

I started only four months ago so I haven't made many friends either. I may not be able to teach you much, but I can help out a little. :D
I'd like to play taiko with more people haha. Also, I speak chinese too since I am from Taiwan. Hope we can become friends :P ^^
omg!!sorry for my late reply but believe me i got no respond from banchbot…so i don't know you have reply me…really sorry!
and i hope i can become one of your friend!!
Topic Starter
blueloniess

Kouya- wrote:

Hiya Blue,

Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions, feel free to shoot a PM, I'll be glad to help :P
omg…why i don't know you have reply me?really. i got no msg from banchbot i really really don't know!!!i'm really sorry for my late reply!!i wish you can forgive me…and i hope we can become friends
Topic Starter
blueloniess

DestinySonata wrote:

Hi Blue :D
Welcome to the forums and I hope you have a great time here! Just hit me up if you want to ask something!
and if i have question i will ask you!
K a r u t a
When u want to reply blue, there will be a choice int he bottom of the emoticons notify me when a reply is posted just click to tick so later u will be notified when u get a reply.
Topic Starter
blueloniess

Gold1122 wrote:

When u want to reply blue, there will be a choice int he bottom of the emoticons notify me when a reply is posted just click to tick so later u will be notified when u get a reply.
but i have choose the notify me bottom!for example.i got no notify that you have reply!if i don't check this.i don't know you have reply me!
K a r u t a
Oh..
Then your only choice is to check the forum regularly.
Do u want to be friends with me?
Topic Starter
blueloniess

Gold1122 wrote:

Oh..
there is no doubt that i do want to make friends with u!!
Topic Starter
blueloniess

Gold1122 wrote:

Oh..
and i can't play the game for now…maybe 4hours later
K a r u t a
Added, u as friends.
If u add me back, we become mutual friends. :D :)
Topic Starter
blueloniess

Gold1122 wrote:

Added, u as friends.
If u add me back, we become mutual friends. :D :)
ok will,but not for now,maybe tomottow
K a r u t a
haha..Sure buddy ;)
I'll be waiting ;)
YamiHikari
Hi :3 welcome to the forums~!! :'D hope you enjoy it here~ ^^
Raisha Millenia
Welcome!
Topic Starter
blueloniess

YamiHikari wrote:

yes!thank you !
Topic Starter
blueloniess

Gold1122 wrote:

haha..Sure buddy ;)
I'll be waiting ;)
how to add you when you offline ?
Topic Starter
blueloniess

Gold1122 wrote:

haha..Sure buddy ;)
I'll be waiting ;)
oh i added
Topic Starter
blueloniess

Raisha Millenia wrote:

Welcome!
:)
Topic Starter
blueloniess

YamiHikari wrote:

:) :) :) :) :) :)
Hikona
Welcome to the forums :3
[ Mephisto ]
learn how to Quoting
you can quoting all post in single post.
Char9mm

blueloniess wrote:

Char9mm wrote:

omg!!sorry for my late reply but believe me i got no respond from banchbot…so i don't know you have reply me…really sorry!
and i hope i can become one of your friend!!

ah i also didnt get your reply :(( well hope you've found a lot of friends here! :D
[ Mephisto ]
wow dat Bump :V