forum

[Archived] Osu! doesn't register my scores.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jojajim
Problem Details:
I have this problem that osu doens't record my plays. it's like it goes into offline mode in the middle of the songs. today this was my first play and right away it didn't record the score. If i relogg i might be able to play one song before it happens again.
This started happening a few days ago

I don't have any internet issues with anything else. and it doesnt say im offline or in some kind off offline mode. I can see my friends online and play multiplayer it's just the scores that doesn't seem to understand that im online.

Screenshot showing the problem:
This is the score i got today - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1733549
First place so it should show om my profile right? - http://puu.sh/9BPEw/a936aa19d1.png

I later got a score that got registerd - http://puu.sh/9BSNm/67c6e272cf.png
so Osu! skipped the score on the first song.

osu! version: 20140620.11 (latest)
smoogipoo
That depends on what worldwide rank you achieved on the score. The recent activity in your osu! profile will only show scores for which you achieved top 1000 worldwide. If the game shows that you have a personal best rank like so:

Then the game has recorded your score, but, again, you didn't achieve a high enough rank for it to be listed in your recent activity.
Topic Starter
Jojajim
Thanks!
I didn't know that but i still have the problem of getting disconnected, as you can see in my first screenshot it doesn't show online or any pp/acc it only shows my local score..
I've noticed resently that i dc like ever 2 min, all my friends log out and in at the same time as if i would get disconnected for an instant and i believe that results in my plays as invalid.
neilissadlol
is there any whay to turn this off? i just want it to show my best score next to the song I'm playing rather that a score two letters below what i can actually get

smoogipoo wrote:

That depends on what worldwide rank you achieved on the score. The recent activity in your osu! profile will only show scores for which you achieved top 1000 worldwide. If the game shows that you have a personal best rank like so:

Then the game has recorded your score, but, again, you didn't achieve a high enough rank for it to be listed in your recent activity.
Dntm8kmeeatu

neilissadlol wrote:

is there any whay to turn this off? i just want it to show my best score next to the song I'm playing rather that a score two letters below what i can actually get

smoogipoo wrote:

I'm not sure what you're asking.

Also, please make a new post. This one is 7 years old.