forum

If i FL a song no one has done good?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ HDthunder ]
I'm on the brink of passing Aoi Eir - INNOCENCE (TV Size)https://osu.ppy.sh/s/61447
Nyquill's insane i was wondering does this have any real effect on the osu! or is this something that won't
really be recognized by anyone cause i'm probably gonna get a low score on it...

i want to get good at FL cause i have the cappilibilities to get high ranks with the FL mod
but it takes awhile so im gonna try to learn FL, actually its not that i play and i get really nervous for some reason
and my hands start shaking because i think im gonna loose and do cause i can't keep a calm mind
if you could give me a tip to fix i would be very thankful.

P.S I'm not that good at osu i consider myself a noob at most
Blueprint
I'm having trouble knowing what your asking, as for being nervous you just get over it over time.
Bauxe
To be honest, no one will care.
xasuma
FL is for noobs.
those
FL won't be worth anything with respect to the other mods, just because the calculator (and the people behind it) says it doesn't require skill to FL something. You can enjoy rank 1s though.
InControL_old
It won't get recognized because nobody know you passed it with FL if you don't get into the top 50
Maxis
It gives you some pp at least..but not much, I don't think.

like ^ said, nobody will know unless you get top 50

as for nervousness, try to be confident in yourself (use self-affirmations while you're playing, maybe). osu is pretty psychological, you won't pass anything if you don't believe you can.

also FL is boring and not worth the pain
Topic Starter
[ HDthunder ]
thanks for the tip i'll try to be confident so im going to play in my underwear
in the scorching heat and yell woman cook me food!
(I'm serious...)
aizhid
not a lto of people thinks FL is impressive.

I think FL requires a lot of skill myself though.
Rewben2
People aren't impresed with most fl scores. All about them insane dt scores.
Cheese
jesse1412
If the map has a DT score people won't think highly of you FL score at all.