forum

ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Dark Flight Dreamer

posted
Total Posts
show more
EncoreW
ayygurl
wtf the offset is completly off for meh, need to play with -15 universal offset Oo.

BUT FUCK YES FINALLY, CONGRATZ!
LigerZero
lol ranked.....

CONGRATS........!!!
Topic Starter
Sakaue Nachi
Thank you all :3[__]
zyoi
David congrats ww
riffy
Sorry, I don't think it's quite ready yet. The reasons in bold are important enough for the DQ, everything else are additional points.

[Easy]
  1. 03:08:088 (2) - newbies have practically no time to read thte second reverse-arrow, which breeds low readbility of the slider and unpleasant gameplay. Consider using one long slider with curves, instead? Example
  2. 00:58:088 (2,4) - due to intense tempo of the song some overlaps like that ((2)'s hitburst and (4) itself) are visible. It might confuse players a little bit, so I would suggest to avoid them.
[Ar3's Hard]
  1. 01:35:231 (1,2) - sliders like these seem to have just one repeat, players will not expect the second ne to show up. Consider testing it to make sure it works the way you want them to work.
Everything else looks neat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope to see it back soon!
ayygurl
btw isn't the offset at more like -23? -7 looks completly off as i said.
Lea

Bakari wrote:

Sorry, I don't think it's quite ready yet. The reasons in bold are important enough for the DQ, everything else are additional points.

[Easy]
  1. 03:08:088 (2) - newbies have practically no time to read thte second reverse-arrow, which breeds low readbility of the slider and unpleasant gameplay. Consider using one long slider with curves, instead? Example
  2. 00:58:088 (2,4) - due to intense tempo of the song some overlaps like that ((2)'s hitburst and (4) itself) are visible. It might confuse players a little bit, so I would suggest to avoid them.
[Ar3's Hard]
  1. 01:35:231 (1,2) - sliders like these seem to have just one repeat, players will not expect the second ne to show up. Consider testing it to make sure it works the way you want them to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you fucking serious
EncoreW
我的心好痛
Rizia
can't refute xd
Topic Starter
Sakaue Nachi

Bakari wrote:

[Easy]
[Ar3's Hard]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

all fixed thanks
Rizia
rebubbled!
Neliel

ayygurl wrote:

Why did you ignore him?
I had to play with -15 Local offset too
Topic Starter
Sakaue Nachi

Deadlyneliel wrote:

ayygurl wrote:

Why did you ignore him?
I had to play with -15 Local offset too
re-dl plz
smallboat
Okay, confirm Bakari's mod all fixed. Requalified
Enzy
The offset is all wrong!

It was unplayable above -15!
Rizia
can't feel any wrong when i was testplay
.mp3 file had already changed at Ocb 8th, so please delete and redownload to get latest mp3
Enzy
Why is the offset -7?

Shouldn't it be 1262?
ayygurl

Sakaue Nachi wrote:

re-dl plz
k srry my bad
LigerZero
Done added in my discography

Osu! Need more

[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/343644][img]http://puu.sh/kFNOE/02334c5ae8.gif[/img][/url]
vetochka
last diff can be passed much easier than CRN's
Kolovratek
Very nice work :)
buny
edit: nvm had to redl
Chu-Nyan
best map ever! :D :D :D
Nevermoreshi
tried and died
argentinoValen
ARGENTINA WACHO VAMOS LAS JODAS NDEAH