RECOMMENDATIONS

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Magical ]
deadbeat
moved
wildcookie
If you want a good mouse for osu just get a gaming one that feels comfortable for your hand. I've got a razer deathadder 2013 and its perfect. If u want a tablet for osu, get a cheap huion, no need to spend more money on wacom when huion offers much better specifications and its cheaper.
Top Bunk
Can't say anything about the mouse since I prefer wireless myself and don't know much about wired mouses. Other than generically saying that you should use one that you can hold comfortably, and preferably a gaming mouse.

The tablet on the other hand depends on if you want a larger one or smaller one. I ended up getting the osu!tablet (which is pretty small) and it works perfectly for me. It's based off the Huion 420 model. It's much cheaper than wacom tablets, with just as good specs. You can either buy the osu!tablet from the osu store with it's fancy design and all. Or if you're impatient and want it quickly and don't care for the looks, you can find the Huion 420 on Amazon.
If you want a bigger tablet, then I suggest looking at other Huion models.
xasuma
If you intend to game , yes, get a wired mouse, please.
The osu tablet works well, its a tablet made by and for osu after all..

Again.. If you scroll through the pages in this forums you will find your question answered about 100 times.
Ichi
I´d say get the logitech g400s for mouse and a wacom intuous small tablet. Anyway you should stick to a playstyle and not play mouse/tablet all the time. Pick one and get good with it, if you wanna add mouse or tablet plays in between is good but pick one as your main.
Tsukasa
I've tried using both Deathadder Black Edition and Logitech G400S

Both gave me magic. Though, Deathadder's shape is too leaning for palm grippers.

IMO G400S is better and easier to hold. Plus it's WAAAYYY cheaper. Like... Half of DA
Heterozygous_old
mouse: I'm using Logitech G9x myself, but it's (I mean its) price is pretty high now. Roccat Kova+ seems pretty good too.

tablet: I have a wacom ctl-480 myself, and I definitely recommend this. In fact, wacom is the brand you're looking for.
The other Chinese tablets need to either charge the pen or put a battery into it, that's a bit troublesome, let alone the pen would be too heavy for rapid response.
Wacom tablets don't have such problem, their pen requires no power at all. Whenever you wanna use the tablet just grab the pen and you're good to go.

As for the models, don't buy the ones with touch support if you don't need it elsewhere. It's useless for osu.
If you wanna do some drawing, then you may look for some mid-sized tablets, otherwise the small-sized models are big enough for this game.

Edit: spelling correction... I'm a bit obsessed with this orz
Zare
yeah go for the Logitech G400S or, if you like to throw money in people's faces, the DeathAdder.
Idk whether the osu!tablet is currently available or not but it's probably a cheaper alternative if you don't want to buy the Wacom CTL480

Also you can search for dozens of other thread asking the same thing, your question has already been answered lots.