Total Posts
show more
Maruyu
inb4
Topic Starter
Kuron-kun
inb4 yes
Mao
Fixed some other minor stuff like the Spinner in Easy and snapped the Preview Point! This should be ready to go now :3

Qualified ( ノ^ω^)ノ
Topic Starter
Kuron-kun
FIRST

Thanks <3
Maruyu
I'm genius. gz, Near-Kun o3o
Topic Starter
Kuron-kun
thank you!

also congrats luanny too, she did 50% of the map :c
FencerTJ
Congrats Ranked! But Genre should be Electronic (English)
gustavodevens
daora
Lust
parabens

RIP lu
Topic Starter
Kuron-kun
rip lu ;w;~~~~~~~~~~~

4evar
Buttercup
prbns <3
Zare
So this had 3 actual mods before it was checked by BATs?
Topic Starter
Kuron-kun
yeah, feel free to unrank it if you didn't like.
Zare
it's not really about liking, it's just that usually ~7 mods is the standard, and I feel like some stuff could have been prevented if more people looked at this thoroughly, e.g.

00:26:005 (4) - this weird spacing decrease in Hard (notice how the section is mapped with 1,4 spacing instead of the 1.2 that's used on this object)

or some rhythm inconsistencies as well as 03:20:733 (8,9) - in Insane, i mean what was the mappers intention when they decided to suddenly change the way to map the rhythm that was mapped identically for the first like 10 occurences

also, it's not like I have any authority when it comes to disqualifications.
Mismagius

Zare wrote:

00:26:005 (4) - this weird spacing decrease in Hard (notice how the section is mapped with 1,4 spacing instead of the 1.2 that's used on this object)
intentional. if it's something as bad as unrankable then i'll get deeper on the subject but i seriously see no issue here
ghm12
Parabéns, música tão ótima que já peguei meu #1 nas frutas
rip lu :(
ghr14
gg
Topic Starter
Kuron-kun

Zare wrote:

it's not really about liking, it's just that usually ~7 mods is the standard, and I feel like some stuff could have been prevented if more people looked at this thoroughly, e.g.

or some rhythm inconsistencies as well as 03:20:733 (8,9) - in Insane, i mean what was the mappers intention when they decided to suddenly change the way to map the rhythm that was mapped identically for the first like 10 occurences

also, it's not like I have any authority when it comes to disqualifications.
The weird spacing on hard was already been explained. Let's talk about the insane:

Try hearing it on 25% Playback Rate, you will hear an 1/4 rhythm there, so no problem with rhythms.

What about playing? Is it weird? I got like 10 or more testplays on this map when pending (including Mao's testplay) and some testplays when not submitted yet (by Luanny), they had no problem with this kind of rhythm.

Sorry if I was rude by saying that, I thought you were being rude too ._.
Zare
the thing about that rhythm is that it occurs similarly at 01:15:823 - and other places, but Lu always mapped the 1/3 instead of the 1/2 here, except fot that one occurence.
Obviously this isn't such a tremendous issue in gameplay, the whole map is easy as fk and anyone who can read it won't have any issues with playing it, but even so it's an inconsistency that I can't find any real reasoning for, it seems sloppy and weird.
Topic Starter
Kuron-kun
Lu is a mapper that don't like consistency, since there is no problem with gameplay, there is no problem there.

Unqualifying this map just for this little thing would be, in my opinion, unnecessary.
Zare
Did I ever say it would be a reason for disqualification? I just said issues like this could and should have been prevented.
Lust
The insane has been in existence for a long time and has been looked at by many different people

I don't think a few more mods would have made much of an impact anyway
Topic Starter
Kuron-kun
I didn't say you said this would be a motive to disqualification, please.

I was just trying to say that if a QAT unqualify this for the "issue" you mentioned would be a unnecessary thing.
Secretpipe
Haven't see it earlier ;)

Gratz!
Hula
More importantly, Lu should be come back and chat on osu
Shadren

OMG, loool :)
Topic Starter
Kuron-kun

Hula wrote:

More importantly, Lu should be come back and chat on osu
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
Irreversible
01:14:914 (6) - NCCCCCC why no NC

gz!
Topic Starter
Kuron-kun
becaus lu.

she did the same here 01:20:733 (5) - here 03:20:005 (5) - here 03:25:823 (3) - and here 03:43:278 (5) -

thank you!!
lu pls come bak
787B
Pra benz
Modem
Congratz!
Mogul
8hp drain on 4 stars
why do you want your map to be unplayable to anyone who is actually at the skill level of the map?
Topic Starter
Kuron-kun
why do you post on a thread of a beatmap that has already been ranked and has no replies for over 2 years

and answering your question: the difficulty is full of new combo patterns, HP8 isn't a problem at all, even when you miss some notes because you can quickly recover it. Plus, the difficulty isn't mine :p