forum

At certain parts in some beatmaps, I just go blank.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
takaharrue
In certain parts of some beatmaps, I pretty much forget how to play and I just shake my pen around and do nothing. My mind kind of goes blank once I reach that certain part, but any other part I'm fine and can read ok. It doesn't really occur even at hard to read parts, sometimes it's just circles in a line and this will happen to me. This could be a problem sparked from outside of osu! and if that's the case I would still appreciate any help. Does this ever happen to anyone else?
Noobsicle
take a break, eat your veggies, see a doctor, exercise

doesn't happen to me
Oinari-sama
Happens to me sometimes when I lack concentration. I'd then sing along with the song when I retry, works for me lol
Pettanko
sometimes I get lost in my thoughts then suddenly I realize that I'm in the middle of playing a song and I just go "wtf"
Blueprint
Your on tilt play something else, retry or just tell your self the map is wrong not you this works for me
winber1
find gf
fabbbyyy v2

winber1 wrote:

find gf
post a how-to guide pls
winber1
2.become man
6.obtain gf
9.reach englightenment
fabbbyyy v2

winber1 wrote:

2.become man
6.obtain gf
9.reach englightenment
This must be the best guide i have ever witnessed in my life, thank you based winber
xasuma
1. Concentrate.
2. Don't drive. Ever.
chox_old

xasuma wrote:

1. Concentrate.
2. Don't drive. Ever.
driving doesn't require as much concentration as osu does, when driving it's all about your reaction to one thing like someone popping up at the road and about preventing yourself from having to require as quickly (by driving slow), with osu when i play like few hours straight without breaks i notice that my concentration is getting worse, i find myself missing easy notes and retrying numerous times with my mind completely out of it.
Topic Starter
takaharrue

winber1 wrote:

find gf

i dont like (real) girls
daredakke
I've never experienced forgetting how to play but I have had times in the past where my fingers would just stop clicking midway through maps.

Annoying as hell, but rarely happens these days.
TakuMii
Happens to me too. You need more sleep and/or caffeine. Your eating habits may also trigger this.