forum

A request from your overlord

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ephemeral
I've noticed that shitposting has started to propagate from this forum into its surrounding neighbors and other subforums on the board. What is considered as acceptable in this forum is flagrantly unacceptable in every other forum ever. I just silenced a dozen or so people for shitposting some poor newbie's thread up in GD with typical off-topic banter, and some of those infringements have unsurprisingly put a few people over the permaban limit.

If you have nothing constructive to post, post in this subforum, and no other. Don't take your shit elsewhere, or I'll chain you next to Bassist Vinyl for a week.
Birdy
Cheers, mate. I start liking you finally.

E: I had to check if you muted kirukashi and yup. I love you.
Bweh
Neat.
Kanye West

Ephemeral wrote:

If you have nothing constructive to post, post in this subforum, and no other. Don't take your shit elsewhere, or I'll chain you next to Bassist Vinyl for a week.
The worst possible punishment. God bless.
AutoMedic

Ephemeral wrote:

Finally! I feel bad for that fascist tho
Vuelo Eluko
this thread? yeah i didnt even want to touch that one

lol'd at the last sentence though
i promise i dont bite guys ;)
Hika
I'm very pleased with this result, thank you so much overlord.

Static Noise Bird wrote:

E: I had to check if you muted kirukashi and yup. I love you.
Mara
Master Ephemeral, when are we going to execute Operation Slaughter?
Lewder
anything but the furry please i beg of you
Filthy Casual
So yeah the weather
UnderminE
Obligatory "posting before lock" post
Blue Stig
Actually I have a theory about why this is happening.
I'll put in small separate spoilerboxes to make it easier to read for people with short attention spans.

SPOILER
When osu! was young it was hard to find because no one knew about it.
Probably only the most hardcore of rhythm gamers who knew what beatmania IIDX was played it.
Later on the game gained popularity.
People who people who played even basic stepmania and browsed tv tropes started to play.

SPOILER
Now people who watch - not play - LoL streams know about osu!.
Some people who may not even know what reddit is may have heard about it by word of mouth.
The only hope for the forums is to make a section where you have to earn the right to post there.

So...yeah.

edit
also I think the community has driven the mods into madness
Witch Mercy
Thank you based god.
Cyclohexane
also just because shit isn't allowed in GD doesn't mean it's necessarily wanted here either

off-topic has never been a place to take a brain dump, or a real dump at all: that's the wasteland

here we value original and interesting but not necessarily relevant content

so next time you're about to post something that's shorter than 70 words consider opening notepad and typing that in instead

then get one of these anime that you obviously have on your computer you fucking weeaboo and open it WITH notepad and screenshoot results

it'll be much more interesting than anything you were about to say. guaranteed.

also ephemeral did you seriously fucking say permaban and Bassist Vinyl in the same post and not make it a thing goddamit fucking fuck shit ass OATS
cheesiest

Mr Color wrote:

ephemeral did you seriously fucking say permaban and Bassist Vinyl in the same post and not make it a thing goddamit fucking fuck shit ass
Topic Starter
Ephemeral
i am responding to this only because of OATS, but electric chairs are people too.
Mofu kun
What is OATS?
Kanye West

MoF10 wrote:

What is OATS?
Bweh
You combine them with squats to get massive gains.
Topic Starter
Ephemeral

Brian OA wrote:

You combine them with squats to get massive gains.
Corin
rip zyzz
silmarilen
hey guys, did you hear michael jackson died?

also this song has the funniest video ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
ztrot
is it bad I wouldn't mind the whole being chained next to BV?
Bweh
Yes
Lewder
yes
Trash Boat
Nah
Kyonko Hizara
I am the disappoint
AutoMedic
yes.
piruchan
Chain me next to Andrea instead.
Kanye West

ztrot wrote:

is it bad I wouldn't mind the whole being chained next to BV?

piruchan wrote:

Chain me next to Andrea instead.
Drunkards spotted.
show more