forum

Diabolik Lovers MORE, BLOOD Skin ( Updated Ver. 1.2 )

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Napkins

Will make changes as I continue to work on the skin. For now, I'm releasing what I have at least for CTB and Osu! Standard. :3c.

Diabolik Lovers is an otome dating game with a Do-M ( Extremely Masochistic ) Protagonist and Do-S ( Extremely Sadistic ) Vampire boys to make you theirs.
This skin features both the Mukami and Sakamaki Brothers. ( and Teddie, of course! )
The Game Diabolik Features boys who will make you suffer and fall in love with their torturous methods of love!!

You're free to use any part of this skin in your skin! ^ o ^ I don't mind!

RECOMMENDED SETTINGS IS IN HD. ( 1024 x 600 )

Mods:

Rankings:

Ranking Panels:

Interface:

Countdown:

Gameplay:

Catch The Beat:

Changes made:
SPOILER
6/18/2014: Different Overlay & Fail Screens, Different Mode Box made, changed 300, 100 and 50, Change sliderpoints.
6/23/14: Change Ranking Panels, Change Replay + Retry Buttons in Rankings, Add Different Menu Buttons, Change Spinner,Change "Spinner-osu".

Download Version 1.2
Download Version 1.2 RAR Version

DIFFERENT OVERLAY AND FAIL BACKGROUND DOWNLOAD: ( Contains all 10 characters )
Download

DIFFERENT MENU-BACKGROUND-BUTTON: ( for 2x and reg, Contains all 10 characters )
Download

Previous Versions:
Xiaolin
Is this is your first skin? Its amazing ~ :3 <3
Topic Starter
Napkins

Lapis Aoki wrote:

Yep :3c;; first time trying to do a skin. Thank you so much!
[ Subaru ]
Oh my god, I really like some parts of this skin like that Yuuma in CtB :D
I've got an idea too, maybe you could replace the spinner with one of the drama cds haha
Roughly something like this?
Topic Starter
Napkins

[ Subaru ] wrote:

I've got an idea too, maybe you could replace the spinner with one of the drama cds haha
Thank you so much!
And If you could help me find a bigger image, then I could use it otherwise it'd be too blurry 3:;; I'll go try digging through scans and pictures!
It's a great suggestion
Topic Starter
Napkins
Changes made:
I made different overlay and fail backgrounds so now you can choose the character you want!
There will be a seperate rar file with the different characters.
the default skin download will give you the ayato overlay and fail BG.
Preview:

Different Osu Mode Box Made.
Preview:

Changed Sliderpoints so they are now music notes instead of 30 & 10.

Change Hit 300, 100, and 50.
Preview:
Topic Starter
Napkins

[ Subaru ] wrote:

uu hope you don't mind me asking for your opinion but since I couldn't find that image in a higher quality I just decided to make my own /o// what do you think..?

[ Subaru ]

Napkins wrote:

[ Subaru ] wrote:

uu hope you don't mind me asking for your opinion but since I couldn't find that image in a higher quality I just decided to make my own /o// what do you think..?

That's actually pretty awesome!
http://puu.sh/9A6km/ea83a4d175.png
I think you should use your own version instead haha :)
piruchan
Help.

I like this skin, but I haven't downloaded it yet because I don't want to look like I'm into shoujo stuff, what should I do?
Topic Starter
Napkins

piruchan wrote:

Help.

I like this skin, but I haven't downloaded it yet because I don't want to look like I'm into shoujo stuff, what should I do?

wwww Maybe next time I should do a cute girl anime instead
Redria Wolfram
The skin does not work for me, Osu said he can not import it and there is nothing in the document ... T.T
Topic Starter
Napkins

Redria Wolfram wrote:

The skin does not work for me, Osu said he can not import it and there is nothing in the document ... T.T
I'll try to make a rar file for download instead, but thats the best I can do. o: Otherwise i don't know what your problem is so I can't be of much assistance. u _ u ;;

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hep1t ... Lovers.rar
Topic Starter
Napkins
Changes Made as of 6/23/14:

Different Menu background buttons now available for all 10 characters. ( Download in OP post )
Preview:

Different retry + replay buttons in the rankings page. + different ranking background.
Preview:

Changed Spinner and "spinner-osu"
Preview:
piruchan
Forget the last thing I said. Who cares about what others think? I'm downloading this skin.
FreeDL
thank you so much for the skin.its just perfect. i had some problems downloading it at first but when i dis,it is just amazingness. thank you so much
Reichi_Vogart
Thank You!! Since I really love Diabolik Lovers especially Kanato <3 <3 <3~!
But, I have problem, when i click the .osk file. It said "unable to import skin" and when i check, the folder was empty in my pc (;_ ; )
So, um... if you have time.. could you upload a rar version for the theme..? I know you've upload it but it's the oldest version, and i want the newest version.. >_<
Raisha Millenia
i like this skin, but why i can't use it? is there something wrong with the skin? :(
Himitsu26
uhhh i think there's something wrong with the download...the skin folder is empty....
Topic Starter
Napkins
Okay. Sorry I didn't see all of this now. I uploaded the rar file now so it should work.

School has been busy, so I still have a lot to do on this skin! n q n !! But if anyone else has requests, feel free to message me about it.
kittyleong22
very good :D :D :D
weabootaku

Napkins wrote:

Lapis Aoki wrote:

Yep :3c;; first time trying to do a skin. Thank you so much!
weabootaku

weabootaku wrote:

Napkins wrote:

:) when you install a skin in a RAR
version, how will you open it in osu? :3 <3
Thank you so much!
[/quote]
spaceprince
the skin is great!!! do you remember where you got the chibis on the rankings?? theyre so cute! :0
ImASakamaki
hey :3 can you do a dropbox download for this please? its the only way I can download it :3 :( :( :(
ImASakamaki
Okay, I love this skin pack! I figured out how to use the .rar file thing and I looove this skin pack. I would love it waaay more though if I saw more Laito Sakamaki things xD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :) :) :)
Pixie Stick
HOW AM I JUST NOW SEEING THIS SKIN?! *nosebleeds*
show more