forum

osu! supporter

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aoisoraa
I know that this may seem like common sense but I searched everywhere and I couldn't find anything about it. I know that the supporter tag is temporary but do you lose the features as well after losing the supporter tag? For example, the menu background, do you lose the ability to skin the menu background after the supporter tag runs out or do you only lose access to osu! direct? Also, does the osu supporter tag on your user name stay or does it also expire along with your user page? Thanks. I've been playing for around 8-9 months now and I've been thinking about getting supporter tag to support peppy but I had these questions first before subscribing.
Mikelicious
You lose everything except your userpage (you can still edit it)
Aurani
The ability to edit your userpage stays forever - you just need to be a supporter once, and that's it. Everything else goes away as soon as it expires.
kirueggy
The menu background reverts to the default blue BG but it's still saved in the osu! directory in the event you renew supporter.

Yes, you also lose access to osu! direct.

The supporter tag goes away, of course, and your userpage is there forever (just make sure it doesn't get deleted by putting stuff mods no likey)

Also, I +1 you for avatar.
Topic Starter
aoisoraa

kirukashi wrote:

The menu background reverts to the default blue BG but it's still saved in the osu! directory in the event you renew supporter.

Yes, you also lose access to osu! direct.

The supporter tag goes away, of course, and your userpage is there forever (just make sure it doesn't get deleted by putting stuff mods no likey)

Also, I +1 you for avatar.
While I was scrolling through the comments I saw your avatar and I was all like "This person +1'd me huh? Yep."
+1 to you as well. No Noire no Life!
Topic Starter
aoisoraa
Well then, off to supporter status! I hope I don't get TOO used to the extra skinnables lol.
kirueggy
NOIRE ARMY

so yeah, now that you've pretty much got 3 people to answer your question... you should probably go buy that supporter xD

aaaand this thread is locked.

if i could lock it @_@
Backfire
Don't buy supporter.

You're just funding peppy's buttplug collection. Not that I'm not down to see that kind of thing.
Topic Starter
aoisoraa

kirukashi wrote:

NOIRE ARMY

so yeah, now that you've pretty much got 3 people to answer your question... you should probably go buy that supporter xD

if i could lock it @_@
How do you rack up 1189 posts in 2 months???
Backfire

solenz wrote:

kirukashi wrote:

NOIRE ARMY

if i could lock it @_@
By making really bad posts
Topic Starter
aoisoraa
OMG how do I center my banner thingy in my signature? Or does it need to be stretched out?
P.S. Will be derailing this topic until it is locked. Shouldn't take that long. But isn't derailing allowed since this is Off-Topic? lol
Backfire

solenz wrote:

OMG how do I center my banner thingy in my signature? Or does it need to be stretched out?
P.S. Will be derailing this topic until it is locked. Shouldn't take that long. But isn't derailing allowed since this is Off-Topic? lol
The signatue can't be above a certain pixelxpixel requirement. You'll have to take something out, like the picture of your rank and shit.
Topic Starter
aoisoraa
kk thanks
*looks like max height is 440x130 px... :'(*
Topic Starter
aoisoraa

kirukashi wrote:

NOIRE ARMY
if i could lock it @_@
What did you use to get your signature?
kirueggy
It's a combination of MLGnom's/satriobp's "marry an anime character" thing + Frostei's edits.

Look man you don't want to grow up like me by making "meaningless" posts like those, I mean your question has been answered sooooo....

If you have any questions about whatever the heck I have them PM me instead @_@
piruchan
Oinari-sama
Just in case you ask: the once off name change also remains.
UnderminE

piruchan wrote:

solenz wrote:

Forum Games. It helps, a lot.
Also a part of OT, so no help
Granger
For easy postcount raising try and join the G&R forums circlejerking. Just repeat what eveeryone else there says.

If you're capable of making meaningfull posts the GR forums are a good place.

Not that your post edick matters for anyone here, pp edick is where its at.
piruchan

UnderminE wrote:

Also a part of OT, so no help
The last time I checked, it increased my post counts.

Edit : after checking my posts history, I get 1252 results. I guess it doesn't add up to your post counts. Then where the hell did I get post counts when I was at somewhere around 40 post counts and all I did was posting at Forum Games?
Mikelicious
I just came to say hello
Corin
Postcount whore forums are GD and feature requests.
Just reply "vouch" to like 100 of them and there you go, instant 100 extra postcount.
kirueggy
OT and its subforums only increase your posts for like the first 20 posts at all that you make there (well it did for me). After that, it stops counting and you could make 3 billion posts here and only 20 in other subforums but your post count on the forum will still say 20

And why do you think OT doesn't count it?
UnderminE
Because autism
NotEvenDoomMusic
good morning mimz
UnderminE
evening cutie
kirueggy
this thread is doomed
_sparky_

kirukashi wrote:

this thread is doomed
Kanye West
This community is doomed
_sparky_

Kanye West wrote:

This community is doomed
The world is doomed
Aurani

Kanye West wrote:

This community is doomed
Might as well take a juicy crap on it while it's falling apart.
IppE
Even if its a pile of garbage, you wouldn't want a stranger to take a crap on your pile of garbage now would you?
kirueggy
beeboy123

IppE wrote:

Even if its a pile of garbage, you wouldn't want a stranger to take a crap on your pile of garbage now would you?
Depends who the stranger is.
Hika
That doesn't even make sense, what are you even
UnderminE

IppE wrote:

Now where is Shellghost
Foxtrot

beeboy123 wrote:

IppE wrote:

Depends who the stranger is.
If my sister took a crap on my pile of garbage, I'd still be mad. I don't know in what kind of kinky world you live in.
kirueggy

UnderminE wrote:

IppE wrote:

Now where is Shellghost
shellghost is dead
Hika

kirukashi wrote:

shellghost is dead
you're going to be dead if you keep saying that type of shit
kirueggy
show more