forum

League of Ladies [osu!/CTB] - Updated June 25th -

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Syun_old_1

A skin dedicated to the female champions of League of Legends C:
I've worked on it on and off for about half a year - it's about time I released it, LOL

This was sort of a joint project in which Minky helped create some elements for me <3 Those elements are listed in the box below:
CTB catcher
Fruits
Drain
Back button
Skip button*
Menu button background
Spinner circle*
* = was also edited by me

Well here we go, I present to you my first osu! skin~

Version 1.1 - Update June 25th, 2014
New in main skin:
Followpoint (thinner)
Ranking Letters (added chibi characters!)

New Alternatives:
Blue elements! (cursor/cursor trail, score numbers, ranking panel, spinner)
Inverted hitcircle/overlay (For hidden players like myself, I found the default hit circles I made were a bit hard to use with the mod. So, instead of having the glow on the inside, I made it outer glow and removed the "glare" in the overlay. Note that this hitcircle has a smaller radius than this skin's default, and that it is recommended to take off the slider border color in the skin.ini, though it isn't necessary)
Ranking Letters (old default letters, meaning without the chibi characters)

Download:
Version 1.1: osk or rar
I missed the score-0 for the blue alternative... yeah I'm retarded >here it is<
Version 1.0: osk or rar

Elements that still need to be skinned:
Selection Tab
Button (left/middle/right)
Slider Ball (Need ideas!!)
Combo bursts
Volume
Input Overlay
Ranking Winner
SPM

Elements that may change:
Cursor/cursor trail
Selection+Overlay (it looks weird in multi)

Elements with Alternatives (folder in skin):
Mode-med
Skip button
Spinner circle (for those who spin clockwise)
Star2
(+everything mentioned in the changelog)

Planned Alternatives:
Cursor colors (whenever I decide on a finalized cursor)
Blue Spinner elements
Blue Ranking panel elements
piruchan
Looks nice. I'll try and tell you what I think about it.
peppy
Why does every skin use those same shitty samples...
Randocchi
I really like the alternate mode elements panel.
Topic Starter
Syun_old_1
@ peppy: I am sorry for the disappointment. At least some sound files are different. (If that's what you're referring to)

@piruchan and TheRando: thanks, please tell me if there are any issues that you find~
peppy
The default "pop" sound just doesn't fit IMO.
Topic Starter
Syun_old_1
I guess my skin isn't fit for you </3
_sparky_

peppy wrote:

Lots of people love the sound so most skins have it

I think the sound is cool :3
Kaeru

peppy wrote:

Why does every skin use those same shitty samples...The default "pop" sound just doesn't fit IMO.
Dear god, I hate that popping sound. I never thought I would find anyone else that shares my hatred for it. It makes some streams just literally unwatchable for me unless I mute the sound, but then what's the point? Not that I often watch streams anyways. I just have no idea how people can play with such an irritating noise.

Nice job on the visual components of the skin though. I'm not a league player myself, but the images seem to mesh well.
Elzapatoverde
The section pass is really cute! :3
piruchan
I can't really say anything. Your skin is great! the only thing that I don't like is the invisible slider ball, but that's just personal taste.
tarora
I so love it <3 <3 <3 thank you very much for the hard work <3 <3 <3 :) :D ;) :lol: :oops:
winber1
POROS

+2400039SGHEFFF55555000
_sparky_
this skin is really nice :3

i dont even like league of legends xD
Timorisu

peppy wrote:

Why don't you give us samples which you think are better then? :)
[ Pingu ]
lovin' it. <3
yxn
Lovely skin, thank you.
Tekklorn
Nice skin, the game mode selection background and the pause menus are especially good :D
Topic Starter
Syun_old_1

piruchan wrote:

I can't really say anything. Your skin is great! the only thing that I don't like is the invisible slider ball, but that's just personal taste.
Yeah, I think it feels a little weird too, but I legitimately don't have any ideas for the slider ball. The ideas I had didn't work out, lol. (couldn't make Ahri's foxfires spin symmetrically)

@winber1: FIRST THING I SKINNED, LOL. Poros are love <3

And thanks everyone for the praise! /has warm feeling in her heart
Tekklorn
If you do happen to make a slider, I'd suggest to put it into a separate folder so people who want to have a slider ball can drag and drop it in and people who don't can just stick to how the skin is now. I say this because some people prefer having no slider ball :)
manjumochi

peppy wrote:

I just wonder if it is about sounds or graphic element...
Anyway, I don't even have any new sound for my skins, unfortunately (I'm too lazy to search :lol: ). So I left the default one.
But, if it is for graphic element, maybe there are some lack of options to create something different, just my opinion (and maybe update the tutorials, although I think that is updated).

Back to the subject, I didn't download the skin, but seeing the images, it looks good.

(PS: Sorry for my bad english, I hope you can understand).
Topic Starter
Syun_old_1
Copy and pasted from first post \:D/
Also, I still don't have any idea how to make the sliderball tint with the combo color /sob
If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be great help!

Version 1.1 - Update June 25th, 2014
New in main skin:
Followpoint (thinner)
Ranking Letters (added chibi characters!)

New Alternatives:
Inverted hitcircle/overlay (For hidden players like myself, I found the default hit circles I made were a bit hard to use with the mod. So, instead of having the glow on the inside, I made it outer glow and removed the "glare" in the overlay. Note that this hitcircle has a smaller radius than this skin's default, and that it is recommended to take off the slider border color in the skin.ini, though it isn't necessary)
Ranking Letters (old default letters, meaning without the chibi characters)
D e s

Oh yessss i love bluee
manjumochi

RinnyTan wrote:

Copy and pasted from first post \:D/
Also, I still don't have any idea how to make the sliderball tint with the combo color /sob
If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be great help!
Write this in skin.ini:

AllowSliderBallTint: 1

It works better on B&W sliderball.
Topic Starter
Syun_old_1
Oh my, thank you :33
Time to try out random ideas I had for the sliderball

@Desu_p: The default elements were originally blue but I found the Ahri picture and just had to use it for the ranking panel xD
I hope you enjoy the skin~
Ace199212
Ctb is too shiny on black background, and useless on the not covered one... so ctb is hard to play... also is too pinky and girly x_x but this is skin for girls, so doesn't matter xD Good job ;D
Lely2043
the screen with sona arcade is fantastic! lovely skin!!!
Topic Starter
Syun_old_1

Ace199212 wrote:

Ctb is too shiny on black background, and useless on the not covered one... so ctb is hard to play... also is too pinky and girly x_x but this is skin for girls, so doesn't matter xD Good job ;D
Talk to Minky about it cause he made all the ctb elements /shot
I'm just kidding, but it's funny that you say this is too bright when some pro ctb players use all white circles/squares. Just sayin'
I would make a more manly skin but I don't think my ovaries can handle it (AGAIN I'M KIDDING)

@Lely2043: Proud to be a former Sona main <333 All the fanart I've found for Sona is amazing, though I personally like the Guqin skin better in-game, lol
OpNurse
It's so cute! I love it <3
remaaa
;) Skin is really lovely, been using it for about 3 days now and there is one thing that slightly bothers me about it. Whenever I'm on a slider, it makes a really weird hsss sound. It kinda distracts me on really quiet songs. I was wondering if its intentional or not..I just don't really like it.
AGRX
Please make the skin HD... everyone is using fullscreen
Topic Starter
Syun_old_1

remaaa wrote:

;) Skin is really lovely, been using it for about 3 days now and there is one thing that slightly bothers me about it. Whenever I'm on a slider, it makes a really weird hsss sound. It kinda distracts me on really quiet songs. I was wondering if its intentional or not..I just don't really like it.
I'm glad you enjoy the skin~ despite knowing there's a few images that I have edited poorly (but will be fixed in next version once I make more additions to the skin)
Yeah I know what you mean by the slider and I'm a lazy person by heart and just got used to it without changing it. If you check out other skins and like those sounds, you can go look inside the skin's folder and move it over to my skin's folder. I'm sure others have already mixed my elements into other skins and vice versa. I won't be upset if you do!

Agrrox wrote:

Please make the skin HD... everyone is using fullscreen
MidoriTetsuya
This skin is so awesomeeeee! Is very clear... Most of the skins are too uncomfortable to play regularly with them, but you did such a good job with this one ^^
Also, the fail/pass section kyaaaa
thank you very much ^^
Showi
really nice <3 :)