forum

I don't know how to fix this problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
I decided to watch my replay after many attempts not even get one FC
I don't even see my aim miss (actually rarely miss), but sometimes I don't tap the notes
I hold z and x at the slider that comes after stack or stream (I'm not sure is it bad or not, it's not causing combobreak)
What's my problem? is it speed, reading, or something else? and how to fix it?
Noobsicle
probably reading, keep playing and you'll get used to it
Topic Starter
Ninonuko

Noobsicle wrote:

probably reading, keep playing and you'll get used to it
what's better if I get combobreak, keep playing or retry? I want to improve, not pp (maybe later)
Blueprint
Play AR 8 for 2 days and then give ar9 another try
Topic Starter
Ninonuko

Blueprint wrote:

how did you know I was play AR 9, maybe I will play AR 8 for several days, bored (stress) enough to hear combobreak sound on AR 9
Almost
Play some EZ mod.
Blueprint

sdrghjkkk wrote:

Blueprint wrote:

how did you know I was play AR 9, maybe I will play AR 8 for several days, bored (stress) enough to hear combobreak sound on AR 9
Every 1 sucks at ar8
TheVileOne

Blueprint wrote:

Every 1 that doesn't play ar8 sucks at ar8
Fixed.
Blueprint
AR 9 is the standard and then there is AR 10 & 8, any how I told him to play AR 8 to train his reading. Just FYI I play ar 10 and 8 alot and I suck balls at both of them
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
AR 9,8 is fine for me (still hard to fc)
AR 9 fine (still hard to fc, exactly 4,5 star map)
AR 8 not bad, less than 5 try to fc (less accuracy)
AR 7 bad....
easy mod ....
xasuma
Just play really.
GhostFrog

sdrghjkkk wrote:

what's better if I get combobreak, keep playing or retry? I want to improve, not pp (maybe later)
Play to the end of the map unless you know the rest of the map is too easy for you.
YukinoDesuDesu

Blueprint wrote:

AR 9 is the standard and then there is AR 10 & 8, any how I told him to play AR 8 to train his reading. Just FYI I play ar 10 and 8 alot and I suck balls at both of them
Isnt ar8 standard then? I remember you pointing out i was sharing a lot of ar8 maps. I dont really notice the difference between ar8&9 xD
Kouya-

xasuma wrote:

Just play really.
Almost

Asiangodx2 wrote:

Blueprint wrote:

Isnt ar8 standard then? I remember you pointing out i was sharing a lot of ar8 maps. I dont really notice the difference between ar8&9 xD
Most people use DT on AR8 maps so they generally aren't played.
Dexus
You have problems that everyone has, no one plays 99%-100% perfect combos every play on every map. Everyone gets fluke misses. Playing lower AR doesn't do much to fix consistency. To fix consistency you just have to play a lot of maps and understand why you make a mistake and instead of retrying the same map over and over just move on to the next map. As you play a variety of maps you will be able to predict notes more easily and read patterns faster because people generally use the same mapping methods. The only problem in this are those few maps with the odd patterns, but that usually just takes a retry or two to read and memorize. Just try not to stress too much or you'll psyche yourself out and miss because you're thinking about missing. So as an example, if you're having trouble with fullscreen jumps then play different maps with lots of fullscreen jumps instead of one single map. Streams work the same way, grinding one map does nothing but make you memorize the map without teaching you anything.

If you're missing consistently on every map with every play you just need to play more or tweak some settings to be more comfortable.

Also play the slider start and slider end as regular notes, understand why they are both there and try not to hold both keys (only one is needed)
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
I know what's my mistake, I snap (not trying) to every notes but sometime I just snap without click/tap it mostly when doing pattern or spaced single
for reading I move my eyes on every approaching notes (pay little attention to hitcircle), consider stream and stack as one note
Dexus
there's nothing wrong with snapping, but focus on the center of circles
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
what about playing with SD on all map that I have FC before?
Dexus
SD and PF are useless mods honestly. You're free to use them if you feel it helps pressure you more, but they really do nothing more than increase your playcount faster
Kawatta
Seems like you've been having the same problem as me then, just play some slow maps and really focus on snapping to the middle of circles and on your accuracy.
Topic Starter
Ninonuko

KaShinzui wrote:

Seems like you've been having the same problem as me then, just play some slow maps and really focus on snapping to the middle of circles and on your accuracy.
I was 94,6, then this map (https://osu.ppy.sh/b/397072) destroy it
I'm really snap to the notes (rarely miss) but often to make mistakes just snap without tap the notes
Blueprint
press the keys as hard as you can and you won't not click thrust the keyboard with your finger
Topic Starter
Ninonuko

Blueprint wrote:

press the keys as hard as you can and you won't not click thrust the keyboard with your finger
that's help, but I still have this problem, maybe this is the time for muscle recovery thing
that's my position
Dexus
Make it more like this. Your movements should be fluid, precise and comfortable.

Mofu kun

SupaWolfTiga wrote:

xasuma wrote:

Just play really.
Practice is the best way to learn.
Topic Starter
Ninonuko

Dexus wrote:

Make it more like this. Your movements should be fluid, precise and comfortable.
that's really work for my stream speed, thank you
just a fluke, it hard for me to pass it again