6.03%
2.64%
2.45%
6.97%
Total votes: 531
Topic Starter
Rena-chan
Now it's here.
The, for some, long awaited Monochrome / Bad Apple!! skin.
I originally intended not to submit this, but you can see it as a Christmas present from me to whoever wants it. ;)

Downloads
Monochrome / Bad apple!! V1.0

All there's left to say, is... Enjoy !

Ph0X
RAR BLARG, first reply :)
Topic Starter
Rena-chan
Could only put three attachments, so here's the last screenie...
Edit: fuck you, Fucks. :<

Jinxy
Too.... Beautiful....

EDIT:
============================================================

Instructions on changing fonts.

In the skin.ini :
[Fonts]
//The prefix will be used for the png files corresponding to the font. With a prefix of default, you would create pngs for default-0.png default-1.png etc.
HitCirclePrefix: default
//Overlap is number of pixels each character is allowed to overlap the last.
HitCircleOverlap: 3

//Score fonts can be drawn differently to hitcircles. If you only want to use one font, you can set this to the same prefix as your hitcircle font.
ScorePrefix: default
ScoreOverlap: 3
If you want to use the "score" fonts for anything, change the place bolded into "score" instead of "default"

sapphiron22_old
best skin matches the most popular song on osu, bad apple! rena_chan is a genius!
sapphiron22_old
i dont know who the hell is remy but it sounds like a stage name for a gay male stripper! i love you rena _ chan!
Behon
Awesome job. The hitcircle numbers could be a lot bigger, though.
sapphiron22_old
sorry about last comment was pretty drunk last night woke up with a big hangover and only leads i got was all the windows i never closed >_<
FurukawaPan
This skin is so artful and sexy. I love it.

This skin has been ranked by james039
Bestelle
<3 Rena. Thanks for the skin. Love it. =)
Bass
Ur skin is so awesome :)
10 points :3
Atmey
If there was a black/white filter for osu! this would be the skin to go with it.
popoyo
Beautiful.
arien666
Very good skin XD

/me is going to download
[deleted user]
oh......shit......it is so hard
rika_old
the white circles is difficult to see that this number is on them
Jinxy
============================================================

Instructions on changing fonts.
[attachment=0:fead6]score-1.png[/attachment:fead6][attachment=1:fead6]default-1.png[/attachment:fead6]

In the skin.ini :
[Fonts]
//The prefix will be used for the png files corresponding to the font. With a prefix of default, you would create pngs for default-0.png default-1.png etc.
HitCirclePrefix: default
//Overlap is number of pixels each character is allowed to overlap the last.
HitCircleOverlap: 3

//Score fonts can be drawn differently to hitcircles. If you only want to use one font, you can set this to the same prefix as your hitcircle font.
ScorePrefix: default
ScoreOverlap: 3
If you want to use the "score" fonts for anything, change the place bolded into "score" instead of "default"
Cristian
XXXDDDDD
lunahope49
Ummm,
can you put it on like, megaupload or etc..
When I tried to download this beautiful skin, it kept giving a blank page and kept giving me errors..
:o :o :( :(
Lesjuh
I can't vote 1 :(
Leminitruc
it's well made and pretty impressive. My eyes don't need more thx for this one rena-chan :)
Magical Pokie
Very good
Dual Chikara
What font does this skin use for the hit circle numbers? I want to make a few tweaks to it for my own personal use, namely adding a large X for missed notes, but I want to keep things consistent since the rest of the skin is so nice.