community forum

Crywolf - Eyes Half Closed [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
18
Topic Starter
DUZ_MACHINES_84
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 at 21:18:56

Artist: Crywolf
Title: Eyes Half Closed
Source: AirwaveMusic
Tags: Dubstep
BPM: 135
Filesize: 9784kb
Play Time: 06:36
Difficulties Available:
  1. Marathon - 7Key (4.01 stars, 3242 notes)


Download: Crywolf - Eyes Half Closed
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
marathon map..
beware : so much SV changes
finally, updated!
LordRaika
Blocko
Reikosaka
Chocoliti
LordRaika
Request Mod from Lightning Speed Mania Modding

osuu~ :)
nice dubstep part , like it

Column |1-7|

Full mod usually points out something important to HELP your beatmap improve, pls dont mistake it as modders
trying to comment or pointing out your mistake or giving bad comment, its jst a suggestion to help mapper :)
[General]
Tags : Dubstep Marathon
Remove Marathon from this tags, because the other metadata ALREADy contain this information :)

TIming :
add kiai time....
u might wnt to consider start it from here 02:00:976 - till this part 02:27:642 -
then enable it again at this point 04:30:309 - till 05:20:087 -

its up to you to decide too anyway..

[Marathon]
audio timing in used is Drum 50% , u might wnt to consider reducing this since it seems like u dnt even use them...
so might wnt to change it to soft 10% or normal 15%

00:03:198 (3198|2) - move to 2
00:16:976 (16976|4) - to 6

00:40:087 (40087|1) - weird LN , change into something else? (or jst end up in proper time line , like here 00:40:531 - )

00:53:716 (53716|2) - move to 2 since its the same as 00:53:420 (53420|0,53420|1) -

01:32:753 (92753|0,93198|0,93642|0) - move them to 3 and so on... make it half hammer RATHER than hammer this all in same column yet they are not the same sound...
01:36:309 (96309|6,96753|6,97198|6,97642|6) - ^ but move them to 5 , and so on

01:39:864 (99864|1,100309|1,100753|1) - to any column tht u see fit... ( i suggest 4)

01:41:642 (101642|2,102087|2,102309|2,102753|2) - ^ 5

01:44:976 - this is what i hear >>> http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1715272

01:57:420 - this chord is kind a random imo... u might wnt to repattern this part...
(ignore this if u think u love this chord and found it enjoyable to play it XD)

02:04:976 (124976|5,124976|6,124976|2,124976|3) - remove 2 of them , this part DOESNT have any particular high sound, so please consider reducing the chord....
02:06:309 - ^
02:08:753 - ^
02:10:531 - ^
02:10:309 - ^
and so on....

02:33:087 (153087|5,153198|4) - remove this

honestly, u should look at this 02:36:531 (156531|2,156531|1,156531|5,156531|6,156976|4,156976|5,156976|0,156976|1) - medium kick sound , with 4 chord , compare it with this 02:37:420 (157420|1,157420|3,157420|5) - LOud wet snare sound with 3 chord only...

yeah, consider to balance this case, USE more chord only when the sound deserve more key to be press, also dont abuse chord everywhere u see fits or the chord could make ur pattern look cool XD
please dont, since this is rhythm game~ there are lots of player tht are very sensitive with the amount of the notes and when they should chord the notes.

LIKE THIS
03:24:531 (204531|3,204531|6,204531|1,204864|6,204864|4,204864|1,205198|0,205198|5,205198|2,205420|5,205420|2,205420|3,205420|4) -
You are doing it RIGHT ^^

fix this to all tht has the same problem (lots of it :o ) , dont u feel weird? pressing MORE notes for lower sound, and LESS notes for high sound.

02:50:753 - chord abuse , :o again... lots of ppl will hate this kind of stuff...

thts all for now :o
for me, well... its too crowd ,
but again its ur mapping style, thus i cant interfere much with it ,.

overall the pattern looks good but still need some improvement, it sshould be fun for a hardcore player ,
u should try to ask player with strong performance to try it ^^
(sadly im not a hardcore player)

Thts all for now, since im focusing on the pattern , remmber to always test to play it urself , SEE if u found it enjoyable or not,
if not, which part? then u fix it by urself, or ask other player to test play it :)

good luck~
Topic Starter
DUZ_MACHINES_84

lordraika wrote:

Request Mod from Lightning Speed Mania Modding

osuu~ :)
nice dubstep part , like it

Column |1-7|

Full mod usually points out something important to HELP your beatmap improve, pls dont mistake it as modders
trying to comment or pointing out your mistake or giving bad comment, its jst a suggestion to help mapper :)
ok, got it!

[General]
Tags : Dubstep Marathon
Remove Marathon from this tags, because the other metadata ALREADy contain this information :)oh, silly me... ok..

TIming :
add kiai time....
u might wnt to consider start it from here 02:00:976 - till this part 02:27:642 - you mean, kiai in 'style' tab? oo... ok
then enable it again at this point 04:30:309 - till 05:20:087 -

its up to you to decide too anyway..

[Marathon]
audio timing in used is Drum 50% , u might wnt to consider reducing this since it seems like u dnt even use them...
so might wnt to change it to soft 10% or normal 15% ppl asked me to do this hitsound, i'll try to figure it out how to make a proper hitsound.. ^^

00:03:198 (3198|2) - move to 2 ok, also moving 00:02:753 (2753|4) - to 6
00:16:976 (16976|4) - to 6 ok

00:40:087 (40087|1) - weird LN , change into something else? (or jst end up in proper time line , like here 00:40:531 - ) nice idea, ok

00:53:716 (53716|2) - move to 2 since its the same as 00:53:420 (53420|0,53420|1) - ok

01:32:753 (92753|0,93198|0,93642|0) - move them to 3 and so on... make it half hammer RATHER than hammer this all in same column yet they are not the same sound... ok, moving 01:32:531 (92531|0,92976|0,93420|0,93864|0,94309|0,94753|0,95198|0,95642|0) - instead
01:36:309 (96309|6,96753|6,97198|6,97642|6) - ^ but move them to 5 , and so on i know it's also boring, silly me.. hehehe

01:39:864 (99864|1,100309|1,100753|1) - to any column tht u see fit... ( i suggest 4) i made my own pattern, at least it's not boring anymore...

01:41:642 (101642|2,102087|2,102309|2,102753|2) - ^ 5 using my own pattern too

01:44:976 - this is what i hear >>> http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1715272 nice idea.. ok... ^^;

01:57:420 - this chord is kind a random imo... u might wnt to repattern this part...
(ignore this if u think u love this chord and found it enjoyable to play it XD) no change..

02:04:976 (124976|5,124976|6,124976|2,124976|3) - remove 2 of them , this part DOESNT have any particular high sound, so please consider reducing the chord....
02:06:309 - ^
02:08:753 - ^
02:10:531 - ^
02:10:309 - ^
and so on.... umm... i remove 2 notes in some part, and i remove 1 note in the other part, is it fair enough..? at least 4 notes at once, not two.. since i found it's fun to play

02:33:087 (153087|5,153198|4) - remove this no changes

honestly, u should look at this 02:36:531 (156531|2,156531|1,156531|5,156531|6,156976|4,156976|5,156976|0,156976|1) - medium kick sound , with 4 chord , compare it with this 02:37:420 (157420|1,157420|3,157420|5) - LOud wet snare sound with 3 chord only...

yeah, consider to balance this case, USE more chord only when the sound deserve more key to be press, also dont abuse chord everywhere u see fits or the chord could make ur pattern look cool XD
please dont, since this is rhythm game~ there are lots of player tht are very sensitive with the amount of the notes and when they should chord the notes.sorry, i used to play some harder beatmap, and i was 'inspired' by those awesome beatmap.. silly me..

LIKE THIS
03:24:531 (204531|3,204531|6,204531|1,204864|6,204864|4,204864|1,205198|0,205198|5,205198|2,205420|5,205420|2,205420|3,205420|4) -
You are doing it RIGHT ^^

fix this to all tht has the same problem (lots of it :o ) , dont u feel weird? pressing MORE notes for lower sound, and LESS notes for high sound.
sorry, it's my first attempt to mapping, i use some ranked beatmap as references.. but of course i'll fix them..

02:50:753 - chord abuse , :o again... lots of ppl will hate this kind of stuff...

thts all for now :o
for me, well... its too crowd ,
but again its ur mapping style, thus i cant interfere much with it ,.

overall the pattern looks good but still need some improvement, it sshould be fun for a hardcore player ,
u should try to ask player with strong performance to try it ^^ already did, i asked Rumia- to test my map, he said i need to make more vary pattern, and fix the SV, since it's kinda boring in some part, and yea.. you helped me to fix those 'boring' pattern... thanks a lot.. :)
(sadly im not a hardcore player)

Thts all for now, since im focusing on the pattern , remmber to always test to play it urself , SEE if u found it enjoyable or not,
if not, which part? then u fix it by urself, or ask other player to test play it :)will do... xD

good luck~
LordRaika
Oh no problem ^^

And its okay, but in osu!mania , there are lots of ppl tht are very sensitive on chord notes, especially on what sound the chord represent,

U knw like there are player tht. play by reacting to the rhythm itself and other experienced player tht doesn't rely on this, thus are hardcore player tht. Rely on fast reflex XD

And i won't comment. about the SV
It looks jst fine with me, really
But perhaps it might be too much or u need others ppl opinion bout it
Topic Starter
DUZ_MACHINES_84

lordraika wrote:

Oh no problem ^^

And its okay, but in osu!mania , there are lots of ppl tht are very sensitive on chord notes, especially on what sound the chord represent,

U knw like there are player tht. play by reacting to the rhythm itself and other experienced player tht doesn't rely on this, thus are hardcore player tht. Rely on fast reflex XD

And i won't comment. about the SV
It looks jst fine with me, really
But perhaps it might be too much or u need others ppl opinion bout it
oo, i understand about that, peoples are unique, nobody same..
umm, 'beatmap submission system' seems stuck, i already fix every missing notes and remove some 'overnoted' pattern + hitsound, but not updated yet..

and, whoa... a star from you.. my star priority increasing by 2! thank you so much, you are too kind.. :)
LordRaika
oh cmon XD dont say tht...
its fine ^^

and also ur priority will increase each time someone hellps ur beatmap improve and u give them kudosu...



oh for your problem,
try to open osu folder then Data > SubmissionCache > delete the related file
yours will be this 183707 if im not mistaken...

after tht , restart osu
try to update again , this time im sure its not WIP anymore
Topic Starter
DUZ_MACHINES_84

lordraika wrote:

oh cmon XD dont say tht...
its fine ^^

and also ur priority will increase each time someone hellps ur beatmap improve and u give them kudosu...



oh for your problem,
try to open osu folder then Data > SubmissionCache > delete the related file
yours will be this 183707 if im not mistaken...

after tht , restart osu
try to update again , this time im sure its not WIP anymore

deleted, but... :( well, should i make 2 diffs?
LordRaika
Hmmm
i guess it is....


Since before the rule got changed
Marathon mapped is allowed to have 1 dif,
But this time, well yeah i think u should have 1 more dif, an easier one ....
Topic Starter
DUZ_MACHINES_84

lordraika wrote:

Hmmm
i guess it is....


Since before the rule got changed
Marathon mapped is allowed to have 1 dif,
But this time, well yeah i think u should have 1 more dif, an easier one ....
someone from #osumania channel said that BAT will move it manually after he check my map.. idk.. so yea, i don't need to worry about this..
thank you so much, raika.. :D
Blocko
Hello, DUZ!
Mod by IRC.

2014-06-16 01:48 DUZ_MACHINES_84: hi~ can you help me?
2014-06-16 01:48 Blocko: hello
2014-06-16 01:48 Blocko: with what?
2014-06-16 01:48 DUZ_MACHINES_84: well, do you know how to modding? it's seems fun to mod a map
2014-06-16 01:48 Blocko: uhh
2014-06-16 01:48 Blocko: kind of
2014-06-16 01:49 Blocko: i try to do my best at it though
2014-06-16 01:49 DUZ_MACHINES_84: hmm... do you know the steps to mod a map? is there any tutorial or things?
2014-06-16 01:50 Blocko: the wiki shows how to mod a map in standard orz
2014-06-16 01:50 Blocko: i'll tell you
2014-06-16 01:51 Blocko: hmm
2014-06-16 01:51 DUZ_MACHINES_84: im not into with standard mode, since i cant play it... lol
2014-06-16 01:51 Blocko: modding in mania, right?
2014-06-16 01:52 DUZ_MACHINES_84: yes
2014-06-16 01:52 Blocko: hmm
2014-06-16 01:52 Blocko: first things first is to check Aimod
2014-06-16 01:52 Blocko: if the map creator didn't fix those, remind him about it
2014-06-16 01:52 DUZ_MACHINES_84: hmm.. let me see......
2014-06-16 01:53 DUZ_MACHINES_84: it shows an error
2014-06-16 01:53 DUZ_MACHINES_84: whoa
2014-06-16 01:53 DUZ_MACHINES_84: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/440065 Crywolf - Eyes Half Closed [Marathon]]
2014-06-16 01:53 Blocko: what're the errors?
2014-06-16 01:54 DUZ_MACHINES_84: haha... seems fun
2014-06-16 01:54 DUZ_MACHINES_84: an object stacked on another one
2014-06-16 01:54 Blocko: oh
2014-06-16 01:54 Blocko: remove that then lol
2014-06-16 01:54 Blocko: that's a ghost note and even just 1 of them makes a map unrankable
2014-06-16 01:54 DUZ_MACHINES_84: removed.. and the errors gone
2014-06-16 01:54 DUZ_MACHINES_84: :O
2014-06-16 01:55 DUZ_MACHINES_84: it has 2 stacked object... ><
2014-06-16 01:55 DUZ_MACHINES_84: silly me
2014-06-16 01:55 Blocko: lol
2014-06-16 01:55 DUZ_MACHINES_84: it's also says : this beatmap is over 6 minutes long. and things
2014-06-16 01:56 Blocko: ignore that since your map is a marathon
2014-06-16 01:56 DUZ_MACHINES_84: oh so we can just ignore some warnings.. i see
2014-06-16 01:56 Blocko: yeah
2014-06-16 01:56 DUZ_MACHINES_84: ok, aimod is clean, what's next?
2014-06-16 01:56 Blocko: offset
2014-06-16 01:57 Blocko: if you think the offset seems off, fix it
2014-06-16 01:57 DUZ_MACHINES_84: the timing?
2014-06-16 01:57 Blocko: yeah, pretty much
2014-06-16 01:57 Blocko: but i testplayed yours before
2014-06-16 01:57 DUZ_MACHINES_84: ok..
2014-06-16 01:57 DUZ_MACHINES_84: yes, do u think the offset isn't syncronized?
2014-06-16 01:59 Blocko: a little tiny bit
2014-06-16 01:59 Blocko: a better offset would be 1,866 imo
2014-06-16 01:59 DUZ_MACHINES_84: ok, it's fixed... hmm... i see
2014-06-16 02:00 DUZ_MACHINES_84: how did you know that the offset is exactly on 1866? is there any trick to fix that?
2014-06-16 02:00 Blocko: well
2014-06-16 02:01 Blocko: i just decrease the playback rate to 25%
2014-06-16 02:01 Blocko: and listen closely
2014-06-16 02:01 Blocko: that's what i do lol
2014-06-16 02:01 DUZ_MACHINES_84: ahh, that playback rate
2014-06-16 02:01 DUZ_MACHINES_84: ok i got it
2014-06-16 02:01 DUZ_MACHINES_84: it seems you mod my map now, haha... i got helped so much
2014-06-16 02:02 DUZ_MACHINES_84: and i learn something new tho
2014-06-16 02:02 Blocko: lol looks like i am
2014-06-16 02:02 Blocko: at least you learned something, that's good \o/
2014-06-16 02:02 DUZ_MACHINES_84: timing is good, aimod is clean, anything else?
2014-06-16 02:02 Blocko: after that, i guess the only thing left is
2014-06-16 02:03 Blocko: the map itself
2014-06-16 02:03 DUZ_MACHINES_84: the notes, and the long notes?
2014-06-16 02:03 Blocko: yeah
2014-06-16 02:04 Blocko: the modder will try and find errors in the map
2014-06-16 02:04 Blocko: or make suggestions on the map
2014-06-16 02:04 Blocko: or both
2014-06-16 02:04 DUZ_MACHINES_84: there's so many errors indeed.. first modders say so
2014-06-16 02:06 Blocko: nice, you already have mods lol
2014-06-16 02:06 DUZ_MACHINES_84: yes
2014-06-16 02:06 DUZ_MACHINES_84: he said i need to fix those, and yea, my map looks more.. improved..
2014-06-16 02:08 Blocko: it does
2014-06-16 02:08 Blocko: =w=)b
2014-06-16 02:09 DUZ_MACHINES_84: modders are great
2014-06-16 02:09 DUZ_MACHINES_84: whoa
2014-06-16 02:09 Blocko: they help you with your mapset become better
2014-06-16 02:09 Blocko: yep they're great
2014-06-16 02:09 DUZ_MACHINES_84: you tho... :I
2014-06-16 02:09 DUZ_MACHINES_84: haha
2014-06-16 02:11 Blocko: oh sorry i wasn't talking about myself
2014-06-16 02:11 Blocko: i'm talking about modders lol
2014-06-16 02:12 DUZ_MACHINES_84: you already modded some other beatmap... right? lel
2014-06-16 02:12 Blocko: yeah
2014-06-16 02:13 DUZ_MACHINES_84: why dont you open a 'modding queue' thing on the forum? people might need your help.. :)
2014-06-16 02:13 Blocko: maybe until i'm confident about my modding skills
2014-06-16 02:14 Blocko: oh, i found a better offset
2014-06-16 02:14 Blocko: 1,871
2014-06-16 02:14 Blocko: it was a little off earlier sorry orz
2014-06-16 02:15 DUZ_MACHINES_84: :O you're right
2014-06-16 02:15 DUZ_MACHINES_84: it's seamless now..
2014-06-16 02:15 Blocko: it's just right?
2014-06-16 02:15 Blocko: the timing is in beat?
2014-06-16 02:15 DUZ_MACHINES_84: yea
2014-06-16 02:16 Blocko: woo \o/
2014-06-16 02:17 DUZ_MACHINES_84: thank you so much! is there any way to mod via chat like this? it's seems more eficient
2014-06-16 02:17 Blocko: this is called an irc mod
2014-06-16 02:17 DUZ_MACHINES_84: like posting the chatlog or thing?
2014-06-16 02:17 Blocko: i can post the chatlog in the thread if you want
2014-06-16 02:17 DUZ_MACHINES_84: hoo.. post it!
2014-06-16 02:18 Blocko: alrighty then
2014-06-16 02:18 DUZ_MACHINES_84: xD thank you so much my friend.. :D
2014-06-16 02:18 Blocko: no problem! good luck on your map! :>

In short, this mod is about general stuff, like offset and Aimod.
Good luck on your map! :D
Topic Starter
DUZ_MACHINES_84

Blocko wrote:

Hello, DUZ!
Mod by IRC.

2014-06-16 01:48 DUZ_MACHINES_84: hi~ can you help me?
2014-06-16 01:48 Blocko: hello
2014-06-16 01:48 Blocko: with what?
2014-06-16 01:48 DUZ_MACHINES_84: well, do you know how to modding? it's seems fun to mod a map
2014-06-16 01:48 Blocko: uhh
2014-06-16 01:48 Blocko: kind of
2014-06-16 01:49 Blocko: i try to do my best at it though
2014-06-16 01:49 DUZ_MACHINES_84: hmm... do you know the steps to mod a map? is there any tutorial or things?
2014-06-16 01:50 Blocko: the wiki shows how to mod a map in standard orz
2014-06-16 01:50 Blocko: i'll tell you
2014-06-16 01:51 Blocko: hmm
2014-06-16 01:51 DUZ_MACHINES_84: im not into with standard mode, since i cant play it... lol
2014-06-16 01:51 Blocko: modding in mania, right?
2014-06-16 01:52 DUZ_MACHINES_84: yes
2014-06-16 01:52 Blocko: hmm
2014-06-16 01:52 Blocko: first things first is to check Aimod
2014-06-16 01:52 Blocko: if the map creator didn't fix those, remind him about it
2014-06-16 01:52 DUZ_MACHINES_84: hmm.. let me see......
2014-06-16 01:53 DUZ_MACHINES_84: it shows an error
2014-06-16 01:53 DUZ_MACHINES_84: whoa
2014-06-16 01:53 DUZ_MACHINES_84: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/440065 Crywolf - Eyes Half Closed [Marathon]]
2014-06-16 01:53 Blocko: what're the errors?
2014-06-16 01:54 DUZ_MACHINES_84: haha... seems fun
2014-06-16 01:54 DUZ_MACHINES_84: an object stacked on another one
2014-06-16 01:54 Blocko: oh
2014-06-16 01:54 Blocko: remove that then lol
2014-06-16 01:54 Blocko: that's a ghost note and even just 1 of them makes a map unrankable
2014-06-16 01:54 DUZ_MACHINES_84: removed.. and the errors gone
2014-06-16 01:54 DUZ_MACHINES_84: :O
2014-06-16 01:55 DUZ_MACHINES_84: it has 2 stacked object... ><
2014-06-16 01:55 DUZ_MACHINES_84: silly me
2014-06-16 01:55 Blocko: lol
2014-06-16 01:55 DUZ_MACHINES_84: it's also says : this beatmap is over 6 minutes long. and things
2014-06-16 01:56 Blocko: ignore that since your map is a marathon
2014-06-16 01:56 DUZ_MACHINES_84: oh so we can just ignore some warnings.. i see
2014-06-16 01:56 Blocko: yeah
2014-06-16 01:56 DUZ_MACHINES_84: ok, aimod is clean, what's next?
2014-06-16 01:56 Blocko: offset
2014-06-16 01:57 Blocko: if you think the offset seems off, fix it
2014-06-16 01:57 DUZ_MACHINES_84: the timing?
2014-06-16 01:57 Blocko: yeah, pretty much
2014-06-16 01:57 Blocko: but i testplayed yours before
2014-06-16 01:57 DUZ_MACHINES_84: ok..
2014-06-16 01:57 DUZ_MACHINES_84: yes, do u think the offset isn't syncronized?
2014-06-16 01:59 Blocko: a little tiny bit
2014-06-16 01:59 Blocko: a better offset would be 1,866 imo
2014-06-16 01:59 DUZ_MACHINES_84: ok, it's fixed... hmm... i see
2014-06-16 02:00 DUZ_MACHINES_84: how did you know that the offset is exactly on 1866? is there any trick to fix that?
2014-06-16 02:00 Blocko: well
2014-06-16 02:01 Blocko: i just decrease the playback rate to 25%
2014-06-16 02:01 Blocko: and listen closely
2014-06-16 02:01 Blocko: that's what i do lol
2014-06-16 02:01 DUZ_MACHINES_84: ahh, that playback rate
2014-06-16 02:01 DUZ_MACHINES_84: ok i got it
2014-06-16 02:01 DUZ_MACHINES_84: it seems you mod my map now, haha... i got helped so much
2014-06-16 02:02 DUZ_MACHINES_84: and i learn something new tho
2014-06-16 02:02 Blocko: lol looks like i am
2014-06-16 02:02 Blocko: at least you learned something, that's good \o/
2014-06-16 02:02 DUZ_MACHINES_84: timing is good, aimod is clean, anything else?
2014-06-16 02:02 Blocko: after that, i guess the only thing left is
2014-06-16 02:03 Blocko: the map itself
2014-06-16 02:03 DUZ_MACHINES_84: the notes, and the long notes?
2014-06-16 02:03 Blocko: yeah
2014-06-16 02:04 Blocko: the modder will try and find errors in the map
2014-06-16 02:04 Blocko: or make suggestions on the map
2014-06-16 02:04 Blocko: or both
2014-06-16 02:04 DUZ_MACHINES_84: there's so many errors indeed.. first modders say so
2014-06-16 02:06 Blocko: nice, you already have mods lol
2014-06-16 02:06 DUZ_MACHINES_84: yes
2014-06-16 02:06 DUZ_MACHINES_84: he said i need to fix those, and yea, my map looks more.. improved..
2014-06-16 02:08 Blocko: it does
2014-06-16 02:08 Blocko: =w=)b
2014-06-16 02:09 DUZ_MACHINES_84: modders are great
2014-06-16 02:09 DUZ_MACHINES_84: whoa
2014-06-16 02:09 Blocko: they help you with your mapset become better
2014-06-16 02:09 Blocko: yep they're great
2014-06-16 02:09 DUZ_MACHINES_84: you tho... :I
2014-06-16 02:09 DUZ_MACHINES_84: haha
2014-06-16 02:11 Blocko: oh sorry i wasn't talking about myself
2014-06-16 02:11 Blocko: i'm talking about modders lol
2014-06-16 02:12 DUZ_MACHINES_84: you already modded some other beatmap... right? lel
2014-06-16 02:12 Blocko: yeah
2014-06-16 02:13 DUZ_MACHINES_84: why dont you open a 'modding queue' thing on the forum? people might need your help.. :)
2014-06-16 02:13 Blocko: maybe until i'm confident about my modding skills
2014-06-16 02:14 Blocko: oh, i found a better offset
2014-06-16 02:14 Blocko: 1,871
2014-06-16 02:14 Blocko: it was a little off earlier sorry orz
2014-06-16 02:15 DUZ_MACHINES_84: :O you're right
2014-06-16 02:15 DUZ_MACHINES_84: it's seamless now..
2014-06-16 02:15 Blocko: it's just right?
2014-06-16 02:15 Blocko: the timing is in beat?
2014-06-16 02:15 DUZ_MACHINES_84: yea
2014-06-16 02:16 Blocko: woo \o/
2014-06-16 02:17 DUZ_MACHINES_84: thank you so much! is there any way to mod via chat like this? it's seems more eficient
2014-06-16 02:17 Blocko: this is called an irc mod
2014-06-16 02:17 DUZ_MACHINES_84: like posting the chatlog or thing?
2014-06-16 02:17 Blocko: i can post the chatlog in the thread if you want
2014-06-16 02:17 DUZ_MACHINES_84: hoo.. post it!
2014-06-16 02:18 Blocko: alrighty then
2014-06-16 02:18 DUZ_MACHINES_84: xD thank you so much my friend.. :D
2014-06-16 02:18 Blocko: no problem! good luck on your map! :>

In short, this mod is about general stuff, like offset and Aimod.
Good luck on your map! :D
xD indeed it short, but it's so damn helpful, even more, now i know about modding.. :D thank you so much!
imariL
From my queue
Column 0 1 2 3 4 5 6

[General]

Add AudioLeadIn 500~1000
I'm not good at SV changes so this beatmap's SV changes should be checked by many other modders or players.
[Marathon]

00:21:204 ~ 00:28:759 - These 1/8 guitar sounds has different pitch each other 00:21:315 (21315|4,21370|5,21426|6) l 00:23:093 (23093|4,23148|5,23204|6) l 00:26:759 (26759|4,26815|5,26870|6) l 00:28:537 (28537|4,28593|5,28648|6) but these notes are at same column. Try to put at different column.
01:21:870 (81870|0,81870|1,81982|2,82093|1,82315|0) - Try separate notes to right hand. It's not good idea to handling pattern with only using left hand imo.
01:25:204 (85204|4,85315|5) - Try this one. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1747054
02:20:537 ~ 02:22:315 - Try to make stream like 02:16:093 ~ 02:18:759 or 02:19:648 ~ 02:20:537 You can feel free to ignore this if this is ruin your mapping style.
02:29:759 (149759|0,149870|1,149870|2,149982|0,150204|1) - Actually, I want to recommend using column 2 and 3 too
02:31:204 (151204|1) - move to 3
02:43:982 (163982|1,164093|2,164093|3,164093|0,164204|1,164426|2) - how about this? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1747093
02:46:315 (166315|0,166315|2,166426|1,166537|0,166648|1) - Try to avoid pattern like this, but it's your choice.
04:01:204 - how about add note at 3 to represent vocal sound?
04:47:204 (287204|3) - move to 2
05:19:204 ~ 05:19:945 - how about make jackhammer like this part? 05:15:796 ~ 05:16:389
05:27:537 (327537|6,327648|3,327648|5,327648|4,327759|6) - using only right hand this part, try to redesign this part.

This map is little bit overmapped too imo, ask to other modders or players.

Good Luck!
Sorarei
[General]

if the source is album and not any tv program or game. move to tags

[Marathon]

00:14:093 (14093|2) - move to 1st column, better for stream

00:18:537 (18537|3) - move to 6th column

00:51:870 (51870|2) - move to 4h column

00:52:759 (52759|4) - move to 4th column

00:53:648 (53648|3,53870|3) - i'd rather make them stream instead repeating note

i suggest to remove one note, because jackhammer it's kinda hard with the song itself.
01:57:648 (117648|1,117648|3,117648|6,117648|5) -
01:58:093 (118093|4,118093|6,118093|0,118093|2) -
01:58:537 (118537|1,118537|2,118537|5,118537|4) -
01:58:982 (118982|0,118982|6,118982|4,118982|2) -
01:59:426 (119426|4,119426|0,119426|2,119426|1) -
01:59:870 (119870|6,119870|4,119870|1,119870|5) -
02:00:315 (120315|1,120315|2,120315|5,120315|4) -

suggest make 1/3 note like this. the sensation repeating note is enjoyable
02:02:019 (122019|1,122167|5,122315|1,122463|5,122611|1) -
02:02:908 (122908|1,123056|5,123204|1,123352|5,123500|1) -
02:03:796 (123796|0,123945|6,124093|0,124241|6,124389|0) -

Change place between SV x1.0 to SV x0.75
02:04:537 - 02:04:982 -

02:35:389 (155389|4) - move to 02:35:370 -

04:21:426 (261426|1,261871|2,262315|1,262759|0) - the right-side column is enough empty, suggest to mirror this

05:15:945 (315945|2,316241|2) - 05:19:796 (319796|5,319945|5) - you should move them to left & right side. long single jackhammer it make bad taste and against your overall pattern.

this looks need more note to balancing 1/8 beat
00:28:704 - add note
00:30:482 - add note
00:30:537 - add note
00:33:148 - add note
Topic Starter
DUZ_MACHINES_84
sorry guys, i was inactive for a while

Chocoliti wrote:

From my queue
Column 0 1 2 3 4 5 6

[General]

Add AudioLeadIn 500~1000 (what does it means?)

I'm not good at SV changes so this beatmap's SV changes should be checked by many other modders or players. (sv already fixed by Rumia-, with a little bit change)

[Marathon]

00:21:204 ~ 00:28:759 - These 1/8 guitar sounds has different pitch each other 00:21:315 (21315|4,21370|5,21426|6) l 00:23:093 (23093|4,23148|5,23204|6) l 00:26:759 (26759|4,26815|5,26870|6) l 00:28:537 (28537|4,28593|5,28648|6) but these notes are at same column. Try to put at different column. (ok!)

01:21:870 (81870|0,81870|1,81982|2,82093|1,82315|0) - Try separate notes to right hand. It's not good idea to handling pattern with only using left hand imo. (ok, moved)

01:25:204 (85204|4,85315|5) - Try this one. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1747054 (nice, ok!)

02:20:537 ~ 02:22:315 - Try to make stream like 02:16:093 ~ 02:18:759 or 02:19:648 ~ 02:20:537 You can feel free to ignore this if this is ruin your mapping style. (no, it's a good idea since the music itself is repetitive, :) but no change though)

02:29:759 (149759|0,149870|1,149870|2,149982|0,150204|1) - Actually, I want to recommend using column 2 and 3 too (02:29:426 (149426|3,149426|2,149870|3,149870|2) - moved to 2 & 3)

02:31:204 (151204|1) - move to 3 (sure)

02:43:982 (163982|1,164093|2,164093|3,164093|0,164204|1,164426|2) - how about this? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1747093 (sure.. :) )

02:46:315 (166315|0,166315|2,166426|1,166537|0,166648|1) - Try to avoid pattern like this, but it's your choice. (re-map :D )

04:01:204 - how about add note at 3 to represent vocal sound? (sure.. :) )

04:47:204 (287204|3) - move to 2 (ok)

05:19:204 ~ 05:19:945 - how about make jackhammer like this part? 05:15:796 ~ 05:16:389 (great idea! :) )

05:27:537 (327537|6,327648|3,327648|5,327648|4,327759|6) - using only right hand this part, try to redesign this part. (moved some notes.. )

This map is little bit overmapped too imo, ask to other modders or players.
(nah, i asked many people, their responds are positive! they said the SV is good, and yea... seems they love it! )

Good Luck! (thank you so much!)

Reikosaka wrote:

[General]

if the source is album and not any tv program or game. move to tags (it's from an entertainment group thing from youtube channel)

[Marathon]

00:14:093 (14093|2) - move to 1st column, better for stream (ok!)

00:18:537 (18537|3) - move to 6th column (ok!)

00:51:870 (51870|2) - move to 4h column (ok!)

00:52:759 (52759|4) - move to 4th column (ok!)

00:53:648 (53648|3,53870|3) - i'd rather make them stream instead repeating note (no changes, since i put them on 'special' column, it's kinda catchy too)

i suggest to remove one note, because jackhammer it's kinda hard with the song itself.
01:57:648 (117648|1,117648|3,117648|6,117648|5) -
01:58:093 (118093|4,118093|6,118093|0,118093|2) -
01:58:537 (118537|1,118537|2,118537|5,118537|4) -
01:58:982 (118982|0,118982|6,118982|4,118982|2) -
01:59:426 (119426|4,119426|0,119426|2,119426|1) -
01:59:870 (119870|6,119870|4,119870|1,119870|5) -
02:00:315 (120315|1,120315|2,120315|5,120315|4) -
(no change, i want to make it more intense, even more it's not that hard..)

suggest make 1/3 note like this. the sensation repeating note is enjoyable (i know, rignt!? whoa, then you must played this, but i'll change it on different place, right before the ends of that part.. :) )
02:02:019 (122019|1,122167|5,122315|1,122463|5,122611|1) -
02:02:908 (122908|1,123056|5,123204|1,123352|5,123500|1) -
02:03:796 (123796|0,123945|6,124093|0,124241|6,124389|0) -

Change place between SV x1.0 to SV x0.75 (ok!)
02:04:537 - 02:04:982 -

02:35:389 (155389|4) - move to 02:35:370 - (snapped to 1/6, gee, you caught it very detail.. ok! thanks!)

04:21:426 (261426|1,261871|2,262315|1,262759|0) - the right-side column is enough empty, suggest to mirror this (hmm, ok then)

05:15:945 (315945|2,316241|2) - 05:19:796 (319796|5,319945|5) - you should move them to left & right side. long single jackhammer it make bad taste and against your overall pattern. (but, i want to make some kind 'escalated' diff.. first part is easy enough without jack, right? no change though..)

this looks need more note to balancing 1/8 beat
00:28:704 - add note
00:30:482 - add note
00:30:537 - add note
00:33:148 - add note
(oboy, this is great!)
you both do an amazing mod! i appreciate what you do, thank you so much! (perhaps i will need your help once again, but later! haha)
Ichigaki
Thanks for give me a chance to mod your map :)
Called from ♪ ichia7x's [4Mode] Modding Queue ♪


Coloumn edit
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7


[General]

  • Really nice dubstep... Love this >.<)
    Well, , Love this SV too `3`)
  1. What's AirwaveMusic? if it's an album or something like that, move it to tags
  2. Add 'Angels EP' to tags, it's the album


[Marathon]

  • Well, if your SV style isn't like this, you can change it... ;)
  1. 00:10:759 - maybe do like this, and don't forget to give SV

    10759,-80,4,1,1,30,0,0
    10815,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,30,0,0
    10870,-80,4,1,1,30,0,0
    10926,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,30,0,0
    10982,-80,4,1,1,30,0,0
    11037,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,30,0,0
    11093,-80,4,1,1,30,0,0
    11148,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,30,0,0
    11204,-100,4,1,1,30,0,0
  2. 00:19:796 - add note here
  3. 01:23:648 - Add SV here to make an impact
    83648,-80,4,1,1,30,0,0
    83704,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,30,0,0
    83759,-80,4,1,1,30,0,0
    83815,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,30,0,0
    83870,-80,4,1,1,30,0,0
    83926,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,30,0,0
    83982,-80,4,1,1,30,0,0
    84037,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,30,0,0
    84093,-100,4,1,1,30,0,0
  4. 06:25:870 (385870|3) - increase this to 06:40:315 -


Sorry for simple mod, 'cause i've nothing to mod here `3`
Good luck .w.)9
shionelove
Hi~from queue
Here's my mod
column 1234567

[Marathon]
  • 00:16:093 - add two notes
    00:19:945 (19945|2) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1851651 on blue line
    01:17:722 (77722|4) - too
    01:31:204 (91204|3) - change LN or add LN
    02:27:426 (147426|3,147426|1,147426|0) - change or add 1/3
    03:04:093 (184093|2,184093|4,184093|3,184093|5) - delete one note
    03:11:204 (191204|3,191204|1,191204|0,191204|2) - too(If you want to use 4chords,change 4chords other basses)
    06:25:870 (385870|3) - remap please,here is not end point.


Good Luck.
Ichigaki
Owner is gone... waiii
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply