community forum

ChiLynn's Newcomer Modding Queue - dead

posted
Total Posts
67
show more
Milan-
I guess it can be call OST, if not, ignore please xd https://osu.ppy.sh/s/181337

Chimi <3
Topic Starter
Luccyous

xxdeathx wrote:

pretty easy song please Chimi https://osu.ppy.sh/b/437070&m=0

rossonero1899 wrote:

I guess it can be call OST, if not, ignore please xd https://osu.ppy.sh/s/181337

Chimi <3

Accepted

CLOSED

Topic Starter
Luccyous
  1. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/182201 - Done
  2. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/181337 - Done

All done

OPEN FOR ANOTHER 2

Shiranai
Hellooo Chimiii
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/182720
Thanks :)
lorzen
Topic Starter
Luccyous

Mako Sakata wrote:

Hellooo Chimiii
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/182720
Thanks :)

Accepted



lorzen wrote:

hi
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/179498
thanks :)
Ignored, read the rules.

OPEN FOR ANOTHER 1

Maruyu
t/213923 2 diffs, hard and insane. Please :D
Topic Starter
Luccyous


Yuzu- wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/213923 2 diffs, hard and insane. Please :D
1. Please read the rules first.
2. You doesn't have any Insane diff.


OPEN FOR ANOTHER 3

Kurokami
Hi. This has many stars but thats because of the 2 years in the pending and the non-standard diff. I remaped all standard diffs recently so they are brand new. Oh and this is an opening for a visual novel, hope that is still acceptable but ignote it if you want.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/46843

Thanks in advance.
Maruyu
Sorry for that, I'll request it properly.

Chimi

Normal and Hard (only difficulties, luls)

Thanks in advance~
Topic Starter
Luccyous

Kurokami wrote:

Hi. This has many stars but thats because of the 2 years in the pending and the non-standard diff. I remaped all standard diffs recently so they are brand new. Oh and this is an opening for a visual novel, hope that is still acceptable but ignote it if you want.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/46843

Thanks in advance.
Read the rules please, and your map already good without my mod. XD
Skipped

Yuzu- wrote:

Sorry for that, I'll request it properly.

Chimi

Normal and Hard (only difficulties, luls)

Thanks in advance~
Haha. XP

Accepted

OPEN FOR ANOTHER 2

Start
Hi!
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/172431

See if you like it! XD


ignore it XD i didn't see there's only accept anime OST

and also Chimi \:D/
-Teina-
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/164613

This map is 7SP

Can you mod it?


I only accept Anime OST.

Chimi

Sorry~ :(
Topic Starter
Luccyous

Remilia_CO wrote:

Hi!
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/172431

See if you like it! XD


ignore it XD i didn't see there's only accept anime OST

and also Chimi \:D/
Oh, wat. :3

tellertheworld wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/164613

This map is 7SP

Can you mod it?
Did you read the rules? Is it that hard, just to read the rules?
Request again after you read 'THE RULES'


Too many people didn't read the rules. (on my 1st day modding ._.)

Yuzu- wrote:

Sorry for that, I'll request it properly.

Chimi

Normal and Hard (only difficulties, luls)

Thanks in advance~
Done

CLOSED
Too busy lately

Celizavia
First of all chimi, its a kpop song ( but has some Japanese related things )

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/167402

Kalau Mau mod pake b.indo juga boleh

Feel free to skip it tho

Thanks :)


Edit : nevermind, just ignore my post
Netamaru
Hai chil
Taneda Risa, Suzaki Aya, Ichimichi Mao, Tadokoro Azusa - Ichiban Boshi (TV Size) (SP +1)

kalau gak suka atau gak minat di ignore aja :)
Topic Starter
Luccyous

I Updated the Rules
Now Always Open

~ Here We Go ~
Ciyus Miapah
im here just for requesting Easy diff in my Map

here's my map:
Tristam & Braken - Frame of Mind

or you can check beatmap listing
In here

if you cant make an easy diff feel free to Mod my map
Beatmap thread

Quick info:
- this beatmap has 175BPM (drum and bass genre)
- I dont think about that but now this map has 3 diffs (Hard, Insane, Another) you can mod Hard if you can
- feel free to ignore my request if you cant bear with it xD

oh i almost forget. PM me if you interesting with this one or rejecting this one
-Neipezi
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/172041
this E N H. you can do this..? (thank you)
Ceph23
I noob
Please mod. Pretty please ^_^
t/217321 chimi
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply