forum

Account Question!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ellim
Hi, I just wanna ask one thing.
A friend of mine created an account at his PC and now if we meet us at my house he wants to log in on his account at my PC.
Can that give us problems because maybe osu thinks then, i created 2 accounts and bans me?

Would be nice if you can help me there. :)
Lorenzo

Sh4k4L wrote:

Hi, I just wanna ask one thing.
A friend of mine created an account at his PC and now if we meet us at my house he wants to log in on his account at my PC.
Can that give us problems because maybe osu thinks then, i created 2 accounts and bans me?

Would be nice if you can help me there. :)
Don't worry. It shouldn't be a problem.
Birdy
It shouldn't be a problem, in sense of making sense, but because the IP detection system is rigged enough, you're probably getting silenced for either multiaccounting or account sharing. Blame peppy.
kirueggy
Well as long as he doesn't open the osu! program itself then you'll probably go undetected and be fine
Shohei Ohtani
ACCOUNT QUESTION

Please message accounts@ppy.sh for all account related questions.

hahaha i too can be tech support
Kouya-
I play with my friend under the same IP address of where I made him create an account at my house .

It's fine, as long as no one says anything about it ~
kirueggy

SupaWolfTiga wrote:

I play with my friend under the same IP address of where I made him create an account at my house .

It's fine, as long as no one says anything about it ~
looks like someone just asked(?) for a ban
Kouya-

kirukashi wrote:

looks like someone just asked(?) for a ban
Never asked for a ban .

Just saying he made an account at my house, plays it at his house, he comes over sometimes and brings his laptop to play Osu with me under the same IP address . That's all .
deadbeat
it's fine