1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
show more
posted


Thaaaaanks, looks awesome :D
posted
Is this thread dead?
posted
okay i guess im make another request
i would like banner that says
Welcome. oh and can you please include my character in my profile pic in my banner?
posted
pronounced dead.
if you want any requests just pm me and i'll see if i'll do it (based on image/request)
90% of the time i might decline unless i get something really good
posted
ik i may sound like a noob but.. how do i pm you
???
posted
Image: http://www.entravity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/no-game-no-life-shiro.jpg
Text: Welcome to SentoSan's userpage!
Border: Rectangle
Extra info: If you can make the Text look like the No Game No Life that would be great! If you don't know what the logo looks like here it is: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5a/No-Game-No-Life-anime-logo.svg/600px-No-Game-No-Life-anime-logo.svg.png
posted
I guess this means the art forum is closed?
posted
UserpageBanner

Image Link : http://www.freewallpaperwep.com/wp-cont ... lpaper.jpg
Size : Reccomended size
Text : Welcome To Song_12 Userpage
Background : make cute
Border : No
Extra : make cute
posted

[ExSongx] wrote:

UserpageBanner

Image Link : http://www.freewallpaperwep.com/wp-cont ... lpaper.jpg
Size : Reccomended size
Text : Welcome To Song_12 Userpage
Background : make cute
Border : No
Extra : make cute
nice multi request lol

Toshi-Kun wrote:

I guess this means the art forum is closed?
yeah, if you want something done PM me :D
posted
Type:AVATAR
Text: cpck

The rest is up to you mate, the previous two were awesome also so i will be excited :)

http://www.file-upload.net/download-10447349/5889659_1426024384.png.html
posted
Type: Collab
Image: http://puu.sh/gfycp/bd6acac5ac.jpg
Text: The names from left to right: Blueson/Thomasz/Jojajim2/Pacolito/WilleGO97
Border: Square
Background: -
Extra info: Is it possible to make rounded avatars of each specific member in the collab? If not we'll just try making them ourself, thanks ^^
Example: -
posted

[ Evil ] wrote:

Toshi-Kun wrote:

I guess this means the art forum is closed?
yeah, if you want something done PM me :D
?
posted
Profile Banner~
Image: Linku
Text: Welcome to SayaKai's userpage~
Border: Rounded Rectangle|Rectangle
Extra info: make it cuter owo
Example: -
posted

-SayaKai wrote:

Profile Banner~
Image: Linku
Text: Welcome to SayaKai's userpage~
Border: Rounded Rectangle|Rectangle
Extra info: make it cuter owo
Example: -
Pm [ Evil ] to request
posted
.
Please sign in to reply.