forum

Desk Friction Problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Perplexion
it's hard to drag my forearm around on my desk to move my mouse. i dont want to change my mouse sensitivity higher. any suggestions?

btw my dpi is 750 and 6/11 and ingame is at 1.0
boat
get rid of the desk

no desk no desk friction

you're welcome
Topic Starter
Perplexion
hmm i guess i'll have to learn how to play on the ground now
Blueprint
Increase your dpi, play on the floor, put a napkin under your forearm
Topic Starter
Perplexion
the community is so helpful thanks aloooooooooooooooooooot
SanicHegehog
Either get used to playing with that arm drag, or learn to play while lifting your arm. Elevating your chair helps either way in my experience.
Pettanko
put lube on your forearm
xasuma
Don't touch the desk with your arm. :idea:
Topic Starter
Perplexion
thanks for ur help guys no matter how abstract it may be
B1rd
this is the reason why I don't use arm movement, I couldn't figure out how to stop all the friction of my arm against my desk.
iderekmc

Pettanko wrote:

put lube on your forearm
this
B1rd

iderekmc wrote:

Pettanko wrote:

put lube on your forearm
this
really?...

this is a legitamate question, it deserves legitamate answers.
Vuelo Eluko
work those pecs and delts
strongarm the surface of the desk
Top Bunk
I don't play on a desk, but couldn't you get an arm sleeve to help with that? Or try changing up your positioning more. Though the latter could affect your play style.
Noobsicle
you could try playing with your wrist on the desk and arm hanging off the edge in mid air

i never understood how people could play with their arms on the desk, especially with a low dpi like that
B1rd
ah so people who play low dpi don't actually rest their arm on the desk.. I tried it but my arm got tired from supporting its weight.
Vuelo Eluko

B1rd wrote:

ah so people who play low dpi don't actually rest their arm on the desk.. I tried it but my arm got tired from supporting its weight.
fatty
B1rd

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

B1rd wrote:

fatty
SPOILER
skrub

it's osu!'s fault in the first place that my muscles are atrophied
Vuelo Eluko
my muscles are thickened from the thug life
Blueprint
You know I was actually trying to be helpful just wear a dressing gown and use the sleeve to support your arm
show more