forum

What personality type are you?

posted
Total Posts
show more
uzzi

I'm actually surprised. A year ago I had taken a similar personality test and it showed quite the opposite results. Maybe I've changed since then...? Iunno.
EineKrone

sbstratos79 wrote:

F type introverts don't think that much about the" logical" stuff. They're still day dreamers, though.
INFP here.
I do tend to think logically, but without disregarding human emotions. I saw too many times people going 'full logic', and forgetting that humans aren't totally rational.
Not that I'm really good with people... Good at theory, but I still need to be better with people. My seclusion hasn't helped my speaking abilities, so sometimes I can confuse people/myself by not understanding some cues. Or due to me plainly ignoring, sometimes humans are annoying... So I do tend to upscale my hearing loss: it's not as bad, but half the time I say that I didn't hear somenthing is because it would either lead to more human annoying human interaction(small talk sucks, ye), or I'm not ready.
The other half is me honestly not hearing or paying attention. I tend to daydream way too much...
sbstratos79

EineKrone wrote:

sbstratos79 wrote:

F type introverts don't think that much about the" logical" stuff. They're still day dreamers, though.
INFP here.
I do tend to think logically, but without disregarding human emotions. I saw too many times people going 'full logic', and forgetting that humans aren't totally rational.
Not that I'm really good with people... Good at theory, but I still need to be better with people. My seclusion hasn't helped my speaking abilities, so sometimes I can confuse people/myself by not understanding some cues. Or due to me plainly ignoring, sometimes humans are annoying... So I do tend to upscale my hearing loss: it's not as bad, but half the time I say that I didn't hear somenthing is because it would either lead to more human annoying human interaction(small talk sucks, ye), or I'm not ready.
The other half is me honestly not hearing or paying attention. I tend to daydream way too much...
hehe, i must not have made myself clear. It was 4 am over here when I typed in that post so i was kinda sleepy. xD Didn't want to write too much. xD and yeah, totally agree with you. :D
daredakke

I've done many tests in the past and I've also gotten INTP and INTJ multiple times. Guess it's indicative of how your personality can change over time.

I'm definitely an introvert though, no doubts there.
Dznutz
Kobi_old_1

sbstratos79 wrote:

That's basically an INTP. atleast the thinking stuff, and 'won't shut up for days' about the stuff they like, thingy.
And btw, most of the above-mentioned points are true for me. Maybe that's why I tagged those traits with the INTP type.
Yooo
Actually a myth that F types don't think logically. A lot of them do. A lot of them really do.
The F/T difference is more to do with what you base decisions and actions (and opinions, basically stuff in general) on, and then mostly when it's a "gut" decision.
T types are more likely to go with what logically seems right in a snap decision, whereas F types will go with what feels right.
But even that can kind of fade into the ether a little if the person's developed the opposing function. It's a mess.

Tl;Dr- F types think about logical stuff, but after the thinking they'll still be swayed by their feelings. T types also think about the logical stuff, and after the thinking they'll be swayed by their thoughts.
Rakugaki_old
ESTP took the test couple months ago
Salamat
Your personality type: INTJ
Strength of individual traits: Introverted: 48%, Intuitive: 15%, Thinking: 31%, Judging: 11%, Assertive: 25%

Apparently it's fairly rare (based on US statistics). More info can be found here about INTJ.
bdapple
tanteiRE

cool quiz, thanks for sharing :)
but it did take me more than 12 minutes cause i accidentally right clicked then clicked back and lost all my progress.. ops
benjanyan
-
Soft

Interesting quiz. Peculiar results. This site has a lot of detail on the particular type too, if you scroll down after you get results.
Shunpo_old_1
Hell
the best kind of personality, god
Nitro
Piine
Penguin
flash
RuMoR0922

wrekt
K E N N
INTJ
Cylencer

The amount of introverted people on osu! is too damn high
flash

Cylencer wrote:

The amount of introverted people on osu! is too damn high
Introverts masterrace.
Yuuribo
INFP,not bad.

inb4 too lazy to post pic
Lewder
the fuck do you mean inb4
Gumpy
Personality Type: INFJ

Breakdown of preferences:
Mind - Introverted (49%)
Energy - Intuitive (10%)
Nature - Feeling (11%)
Tactics - Judging (20%)
Identity - Assertive (39%).
Baaramewe
Aririnkitaku

Maybe if I try a little harder, I'll be able to become Buddha, a perfectly neutral being.

That's what Buddha was, right?
Kyno

wha
Yuuribo

Lewder wrote:

the fuck do you mean inb4
i don't even know,well since a lot of people attached a picture along with their comment,i said that,i guess?
oh god i'm making illogical reasons like wtf.
Everwhite
INFP
Lyvarna

ISFJ. I took a different personality test a while ago and got INFJ, but it's really interesting that the result didn't vary too much.
Cold
BroAidan
INTP O.o
Papa Pem
ENFP

http://www.celebritytypes.com/ cool site has some famous people who are you type, I've got some cool ENFPs aha, Che Guevara, Walt Disney, Julian assange, Brian Cox. This test is pretty accurate aha
Sya

Rip feelings
Znation_old
Genjitsu
Personality: INFJ
Variant: Turbulent
Role: Diplomat
BENZO
Claveline
Yasora
show more